Check your account email address ×

Ford's CEO admits to a 'reality check' during F-150 Lightning Route 66 road trip

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Don’t judge electric vehicles by how Shitty they are now, judge them by how they might be better in the future!

That's why liberals go after kids... :lol:

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Don’t judge electric vehicles by how Shitty they are now, judge them by how they might be better in the future!

Ev6 is a really awesome car. Passes most cars on the road and gas stations. 

48 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean the ones that are 1/10th ice fires per car sold?  Yeah, that’s a real concern. 

You neglect to mention how many millions more of ICE vehicles are out there compared to EV garbage.

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Snake said:

"Why stay in the resort on the water in the middle of the action when the hotel up the road has free charging?"

That was what I was told by our esteemed expert when we were arguing about my road trip and I said no chargers at the resort... :lol:

need to stay at higher end hotels or resorts on you little trip…. Like The Heat.

Is Biden's electric car dream falling flat? Majority of Americans say federal incentives are not convincing them to buy an EV.

It comes after two of the world's biggest carmakers said last month said that the Government's electric car push is doomed to fail because it 'underestimates' key challenges - such as the cost to consumers and gaps in the charging infrastructure. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/yourmoney/electric-vehicles/article-12414525/Is-Bidens-electric-car-dream-falling-flat-Majority-Americans-say-federal-incentives-not-convincing-buy-EV-households-earning-150K-seriously-considering-investment.html

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Don’t feel bad, most anti ev people are hopeless at math.  

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Awwww don’t get all angry and jealous because you’re dumb. 

Spoken like a true EV owner ... not only are they virtue signaling clowns, they look down at everyone else like they're part of some sort of elitist group.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Spoken like a true EV owner ... not only are they virtue signaling clowns, they look down at everyone else like they're part of some sort of elitist group.

4.5 seconds 0-60. The full gt gits r done in 3.1 seconds. You losers would lose your shit if your ice car could do that. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

4.5 seconds 0-60. The full gt gits r done in 3.1 seconds. You losers would lose your shit if your ice car could do that. 

Because that's how you roll, everywhere you go ... 0-60 as fast as you can :lol:  I'll take my 6.2 Denali, and not only travel with confidence on the mileage range, but I'll haul or tow whatever needs to be hauled or towed.  And if I don't need to use my Truck, I'll use my wife's Edge and go as far or further without worrying about finding a charge somewhere.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What's the speed limit? Who cares about how quick a vehicle goes? Tickets are given out for excessive acceleration.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Because that's how you roll, everywhere you go ... 0-60 as fast as you can :lol:  I'll take my 6.2 Denali, and not only travel with confidence on the mileage range, but I'll haul or tow whatever needs to be hauled or towed.  And if I don't need to use my Truck, I'll use my wife's Edge and go as far or further without worrying about finding a charge somewhere.

Do you own an Elan?

On 8/18/2023 at 12:23 PM, Snake said:

We did Route 66 from St Louis to the turn off to go to Sonoma Arizona. What a great road trip that was. Would hate to have had 'range anxiety' the whole way... full tank was generally 425 miles....

20220516_100058.thumb.jpg.f708b7dd0c852a7e9f88ea4393b72c33.jpg

I went to that museum 5 years ago. It was a cool place 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Highways are not dragstrips. Do you road race.

Every street, road and on ramp is a drag strip. Who doesn't like pure acceleration? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1