Check your account email address ×

Ford's CEO admits to a 'reality check' during F-150 Lightning Route 66 road trip

35 minutes ago, Snake said:

Man bun elastics included free of charge...

You butt hurt Motörheads crying because rv’s aren’t slow Prius’s anymore is as funny. The average comments went from insulting their performance to crying because they can’t afford them. 

There’s an online game I think it’s call icehole bingo. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You butt hurt Motörheads crying because rv’s aren’t slow Prius’s anymore is as funny. The average comments went from insulting their performance to crying because they can’t afford them. 

There’s an online game I think it’s call icehole bingo. 

You drive a Hyundai. 

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You drive a Hyundai. 

Kia. But same platform. Really awesome vehicle. I don’t even like driving my truck unless I have to. The bmw is fun because it’s a stick shift but it doesn’t handle as well or have the performance.  Plus the ev6 has more room. 

But I still believe they aren’t for everyone. If you are too stupid to download an app on your phone stick to old tech. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Kia. But same platform. Really awesome vehicle. I don’t even like driving my truck unless I have to. The bmw is fun because it’s a stick shift but it doesn’t handle as well or have the performance.  Plus the ev6 has more room. 

But I still believe they aren’t for everyone. If you are too stupid to download an app on your phone stick to old tech. 

Pretends to be a badass 

drives a Kia 

:lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Pretends to be a badass 

drives a Kia 

I don’t think it’s badass. But it’s better than anything in its’ range. The full gt is even better. 3 second 0-60.  What ice car does that you podunk from bumfuck nowhere. 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t think it’s badass. But it’s better than anything in its’ range. The full gt is even better. 3 second 0-60.  What ice car does that you podunk from bumfuck nowhere. 

You realize it’s probably already nearly worthless right

you aren't saving any money. You’re just a broke ass retard 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

You realize it’s probably already nearly worthless right

you aren't saving any money. You’re just a broke ass retard 

There is still over a one year waiting list you out of touch fuckwit. You spend too much time passed out in the garage with the two strokes idling. 

51 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There is still over a one year waiting list you out of touch fuckwit. You spend too much time passed out in the garage with the two strokes idling. 

For a Kia? Doubt. Dude you financed a kia. Take your massive L and move along 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

If it's not a Tesla, most dealers have EVs on the lots. Nobody wants them.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

If it's not a Tesla, most dealers have EVs on the lots. Nobody wants them.

Not here. You can get a Tesla in a week. The Hyundai’s and kia’s have a long wait. Our infrastructure might be better for non teslas than in the US.  Not sure if that is the reason or not. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Not here. You can get a Tesla in a week. The Hyundai’s and kia’s have a long wait. Our infrastructure might be better for non teslas than in the US.  Not sure if that is the reason or not. 

There's a long wait because no one wants them. Why the fuck would they build something there's no demand for. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

There's a long wait because no one wants them. Why the fuck would they build something there's no demand for. 

Ev ownership is growing in every developed country except the one with a failing education system. 

https://www.edweek.org/policy-politics/opinion-why-other-countries-keep-outperforming-us-in-education-and-how-to-catch-up/2021/05

8. Kia EV6: 1,342

During a year in which Kia’s previous electric efforts all but fell off the map, the EV6 was central to Kia’s efforts in the BEV arena. In 2021, the Soul EV and Niro EV were responsible for over 3,500 iZEV rebates. That fell to just 1,095 in 2022, leaving the EV6 to make up the slack. It’s certainly qualified to do so, but it’s not produced in sufficient quantity to do so. The EV6’s platform partner from Hyundai generated more than 3.5 times the volume

12 hours ago, BOHICA said:

:3gears:

IMG_3284.thumb.png.fd8e35d4420222a5422197384a6205db.pngIMG_3282.thumb.png.7a23d287d5a66f1b4c2beb23afd6bd96.png

If ice cars came out today, you wouldn’t be able to sell them. Who’d want a slow piece of shit that lasts half as long, stinks of gas and causes fires? Plus you can’t charge it at home for 5 bucks. 

These iceholes sure as fuck aren’t visionaries. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If ice cars came out today, you wouldn’t be able to sell them. Who’d want a slow piece of shit that lasts half as long, stinks of gas and causes fires? Plus you can’t charge it at home for 5 bucks. 

These iceholes sure as fuck aren’t visionaries. 

These things totally rip!  This company has a bright future in the Auto industry.  

IMG_3277.jpeg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

These things totally rip!  This company has a bright future in the Auto industry.  

IMG_3277.jpeg

The ceo of Toyota needed to step down. That R1T is what the Tacoma could have been.   Might still be but yeah they sure stole some thunder.