Check your account email address ×

"This was an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy."

• Platinum Contributing Member

Overt act:  When we don't have you actually committing a crime but didn't like what you were doing so we will charge you with doing legal actions.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Overt act:  When we don't have you actually committing a crime but didn't like what you were doing so we will charge you with doing legal actions.

which one is your favorite, there's just so many to choose from.  

conspiracy, nineteen people... just 'wow' 

1bee1b3b32352411e853e18d42949593.gif.a6e1ccc1e3e2582bbf323e0fdcf670e5.gif 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You gonna get any work done today or just keep making threads about the same thing? :read:

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You think Trump telling people to watch OANN was criminal?

You think Meadow's asking about the signature verification count was criminal?  Campaigns help pay and participate in them all the time.  

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/11/26/503432822/clinton-campaign-supports-recount-efforts-in-battleground-states 

Hillary Clinton's campaign said Saturday it will participate in the recount efforts in Wisconsin spearheaded by Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein. If Stein also pursues recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan, as she has pledged, the Clinton campaign will participate in those efforts, as well.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/26/clinton-participate-wisconsin-recount/94473712/

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You think Trump telling people to watch OANN was criminal?

You think Meadow's asking about the signature verification count was criminal?  Campaigns help pay and participate in them all the time.  

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/11/26/503432822/clinton-campaign-supports-recount-efforts-in-battleground-states 

Hillary Clinton's campaign said Saturday it will participate in the recount efforts in Wisconsin spearheaded by Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein. If Stein also pursues recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan, as she has pledged, the Clinton campaign will participate in those efforts, as well.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/26/clinton-participate-wisconsin-recount/94473712/

ask the Grand Jury in Fulton County

14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You gonna get any work done today or just keep making threads about the same thing? :read:

the other one was last night, without the actual indictment. 

this thread is fresh and the only one necessary from me for today... unless he and his coconspirators are indicted AGAIN? 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ask the Grand Jury in Fulton County

You're not capable of your own opinion?   Surprising....you seem to have an opinion on everything.  :lol:  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You're not capable of your own opinion?   Surprising....you seem to have an opinion on everything.  :lol:  

Here's an opinion, Trump is neck deep in an alleged conspiracy being prosecuted in Washington DC and Fulton County Georgia.

Btw, when have I ever defended Hillary or Gore here?  If Biden is indicted I'll be doing the same thing.  

I do wonder at what point the resident Trumpers will come to the conclusion they were actually duped by the man?    

I do wonder at what point the resident TDS'ers will come to the conclusion they were actually duped by the MSM and the liberal pantywaists, who've continued to pursue Trump to no avail.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Here's an opinion, Trump is neck deep in an alleged conspiracy being prosecuted in Washington DC and Fulton County Georgia.

Btw, when have I ever defended Hillary or Gore here?  If Biden is indicted I'll be doing the same thing.  

I do wonder at what point the resident Trumpers will come to the conclusion they were actually duped by the man?    

If you bought into the Russia collusion shit you defended Hillary. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I do wonder at what point the resident TDS'ers will come to the conclusion they were actually duped by the MSM and the liberal pantywaists, who've continued to pursue Trump to no avail.

the department of justice and the grand jury & prosecutor of Fulton County Georgia are the MSM now?  

he's not actually on trial in New York, Florida, DC or Georgia yet? 

who incessantly posts 'witch hunt' propaganda and attacks his accusers and judges on 'truth' social daily?  

I can fault the MSM and social media for many ills, but Trump's worst enemy is defendent Donald John Trump... plain and simple.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If you bought into the Russia collusion shit you defended Hillary. 

show me one post of mine here or anywhere about the Russia Russia Russia stuff.  $100 if you can.  ;)

17 minutes ago, Bontz said:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the department of justice and the grand jury & prosecutor of Fulton County Georgia are the MSM now?  

he's not actually on trial in New York, Florida, DC or Georgia yet? 

who incessantly posts 'witch hunt' propaganda and attacks his accusers and judges on 'truth' social daily?  

I can fault the MSM and social media for many ills, but Trump's worst enemy is defendent Donald John Trump... plain and simple.

Bontz MAGAt :groin: Karen2Karen :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Bontz MAGAt :groin: Karen2Karen :lol: 

Bontz and I have a rocky history.  At least he's wise enough and has the stones to publicly say Trump bad, Biden bad.  No need for you to get involved.

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Bontz and I have a rocky history.  At least he's wise enough and has the stones to publicly say Trump bad, Biden bad.  No need for you to get involved.

Trump bad.  Biden bad.  But I’ll vote for Trump. - Bontz :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Trump bad.  Biden bad.  But I’ll vote for Trump. - Bontz :lol: 

Put a rubber turd with a Democrat Donkey tattooed on it, and I'll vote for it - Toolkit

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

show me one post of mine here or anywhere about the Russia Russia Russia stuff.  $100 if you can.  ;)

You will take the position assigned to you and like it. FS 101

27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You live and breathe mainstream bogus narratives like it was your job. “Read the indictment!”…. As if you were qualified to comment.  You should be ashamed to be getting on board with such horse shit. :lol: Look!  Another shiny thing!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yeah, I don't recall you ever being part of that BS story the Hillary camp funded in an effort to undermine the integrity of the 2016 election..Now MC, SR, and slinger were all in on that for quite a few years, and SR still believes it happened..:lol:

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You live and breathe mainstream bogus narratives like it was your job. “Read the indictment!”…. As if you were qualified to comment.  You should be ashamed to be getting on board with such horse shit. :lol: Look!  Another shiny thing!

please point out what's incorrect in the indictment Matlock