Check your account email address ×

"This was an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy."

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He didn't officially announce until March 17th, 2023.

Bragg filed the first indictment on April 4th, 2023. 

They've had plenty of time on these and waited for 2 things.   Biden information to come out and him doing well in the polls. 

Just murder someone and run for public office and your not prosecuted.

That’s so fuckin dumb.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

That’s so fuckin dumb.

Yeah this is just like he murdered someone.   :lol:  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I did, your name is mentioned in it four times.  

I’m sure you’ve been able to draw on your deep knowledge of constitutional law and historical precedent amirite?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m sure you’ve been able to draw on your deep knowledge of constitutional law and historical precedent amirite?

eYE kiN ReeD aT LeaST

y0U arE aScaRed tW0 rEEd iT

:crazy:

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He might as well have killed a few from this forum, they like they are zombies with dead thoughts only what the left tells them to believe 

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

eYE kiN ReeD aT LeaST

y0U arE aScaRed tW0 rEEd iT

:crazy:

There is a saying something to the effect, you don’t know what you don’t know.  You’re a perfect example of that.  Have you ever wondered why Hilary Clinton got away with so much, yet Trump get impeached for a phone call?  Or whether antifa is just a myth?   :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Have you ever wondered why Hilary Clinton got away with so much, yet Trump get impeached for a phone call?

Because that's what Americans wanted:dunno: Or is this a trick question?

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There is a saying something to the effect, you don’t know what you don’t know.  You’re a perfect example of that.  Have you ever wondered why Hilary Clinton got away with so much, yet Trump get impeached for a phone call?  Or whether antifa is just a myth?   :lol: 

Another post illustrating your delusion.  You’re stuck on false narratives and lies that you’re spoon fed.  Always a conspiracy - how’d she get away with so much and what did she get away with?  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

That’s so fuckin dumb.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

The level of DUMB has no limits with Mainecat (and a few others like him ... see the post above this one)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

The level of DUMB has no limits with Mainecat (and a few others like him ... see the post above this one)

My intellect runs circles around yours :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - you're spoon fed every thing you say here.  You have zero self awareness and 100% incapable of individual thought processing, with a dependency on the MSM and political swamp creatures to tell you what to think and do.  The only thing you have that runs circles, is what comes out of your ass as it flushes a toilet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The only thing that runs circles with you is the marbles in your empty head 

oh Edit for a moji thumbs up :thumbsup:

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Dude - you're spoon fed every thing you say here.  You have zero self awareness and 100% incapable of individual thought processing, with a dependency on the MSM and political swamp creatures to tell you what to think and do.  The only thing you have that runs circles, is what comes out of your ass as it flushes a toilet.

You’re regurgitating forum rhetoric like a good predictable moron.  I think therefore I’m not a MAGAt Repug.  If you did the same you wouldn’t be peddling lies and misinformation you’ve absorbed from your echo chambers.  Reality isn’t all that bad - you should try it sometime. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

yes, I can hardly sleep at night trying to unravel those riddles! 

please, clue me in

I'm really looking forward to sleeping again rather than tossing and turning all night long 

:yawn:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Id say at least 74 million would disagree.  

Sorry you're correct :thumbsup: I should have said the "majority" of Americans. Thanks 

C

O

N

S

P

I

R

A

C

Y

Would you do five years in a Georgia state penitentiary for this guy, after being stiffed... or for free?

The coconspirators are going to flip on Trump so hard... it's not even funny.  

People need to remember.   This is not the state of Georgia.   This is a county prosecutor in Georgia charging the former President with crimes reserved generally for organized crime.   This can open up a whole new ballgame.

What if a county with a conservative prosecutor brings in a Grand Jury and presents evidence that a citizen was killed by foreigner who came into the country illegally and charges Biden with accessory to murder because of his open border policies?  

• Haha 1