Check your account email address ×

"This was an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy."

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, I don't recall you ever being part of that BS story the Hillary camp funded in an effort to undermine the integrity of the 2016 election..Now MC, SR, and slinger were all in on that for quite a few years, and SR still believes it happened..:lol:

I despise Hillary so much I voted for Bernie in the primary.  ;)

If Trump wins the election he can’t pardon himself in Georgia. The Georgia Governor does not have pardoning powers.

If Trump decides to exit the election his MAGA morons will be so bullshit they won’t turn up to vote.

Hes fucked.

When will you people wake up.  This isn't about Republican and democrat (hint, they're all the same) or Biden vs anyone or Trump bla blah.

This is about establishment vs non establishment.  That is the first criteria in assessing anything these days.  They want you all fighting amongst yourselves so they can send another 100 billion to Ukraine or wherever else they want, which they DO and you don't even know.  Do you guys still watch TV news too?  That would explain a lot.

Is Trump an immature asshole, sure, at least at times.  But you are 100% likely to hate him more than you would because you've been manipulated by the corporate media because they work for............ The establishment.  And they can't tolerate any independent person.

No matter how much you hate Trump, he is automatically better than anyone in the establishment, which is 99% of Washington and everything on TV.  You could say the same thing about Tucker and RFK jr.

I don't even know what the latest trump shit is and don't care.  Oh, some January 6 shit right?  Are you fucking serious?  People actually care about this?  How is Trump connected (rhetorical question, don't care to argue this) and why don't you dimwits care that it was instigated, planned, and allowed by the feds?  Which is the real story that you seemingly don't give a shit that this country is completely captured and controlled.... Because you've been trained that orange man is bad.  Fucking A.  You don't care that our own federal agencies actually colluded and conspired to steamroll a sitting U.S. president using false info that they knew was false, which is treason last I checked.  Just when I think people are waking up and there's a shred of hope for this country I see one FS CE thread and remember how many idiot boomers there are and they'll never change because they'd have to accept they've been duped and I guess they have too much pride and too fragile of ego to let that happen.  They've done so well for this country too (we won't talk about future generations) you go boomers you're doing great.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mnstang said:

When will you people wake up.  This isn't about Republican and democrat (hint, they're all the same) or Biden vs anyone or Trump bla blah.

This is about establishment vs non establishment.  That is the first criteria in assessing anything these days.  They want you all fighting amongst yourselves so they can send another 100 billion to Ukraine or wherever else they want, which they DO and you don't even know.  Do you guys still watch TV news too?  That would explain a lot.

Is Trump an immature asshole, sure, at least at times.  But you are 100% likely to hate him more than you would because you've been manipulated by the corporate media because they work for............ The establishment.  And they can't tolerate any independent person.

No matter how much you hate Trump, he is automatically better than anyone in the establishment, which is 99% of Washington and everything on TV.  You could say the same thing about Tucker and RFK jr.

I don't even know what the latest trump shit is and don't care.  Oh, some January 6 shit right?  Are you fucking serious?  People actually care about this?  How is Trump connected (rhetorical question, don't care to argue this) and why don't you dimwits care that it was instigated, planned, and allowed by the feds?  Which is the real story that you seemingly don't give a shit that this country is completely captured and controlled.... Because you've been trained that orange man is bad.  Fucking A.  You don't care that our own federal agencies actually colluded and conspired to steamroll a sitting U.S. president using false info that they knew was false, which is treason last I checked.  Just when I think people are waking up and there's a shred of hope for this country I see one FS CE thread and remember how many idiot boomers there are and they'll never change because they'd have to accept they've been duped and I guess they have too much pride and too fragile of ego to let that happen.  They've done so well for this country too (we won't talk about future generations) you go boomers you're doing great.

:roflcrying:

I'd wager I've voted against the major 2 party establishment more than anyone here. 

1992 Perot

1996 Perot 

2000 Nader 

2004 Bush 

2008 Barr 

2012 Johnson

2016 Johnson 

2020 Jorgensen 

but I still somehow manage to get labeled as a liberal on a regular basis.  downright comical. 

as for Trump, this isn't an impeachment and it's ALL now in the hands of the justice system and a jury of his/their peers.  right now it's all in the court of public opinion... mostly on the Internet. 

best thing that could happen moving forward is no one named Trump or Biden on the 2024 Presidential ballot.

here comes the 'you threw away your votes' and 'Trump is the closest thing to a third party candidate' bullshit...  

I look forward to the trials in hopes we our finally rid of him, and with any further luck... Biden.

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I look forward to the trials in hopes we our finally rid of him

Not going to happen.. He will say the election(2024) is rigged and the courts(after convicted).. It will not stop.. He will be convicted in Georgia and then we will have him run his mouth(TV and social media) with more lies about the jury and judge and cause another civil disturbance/war.. This will be no laughing matter.. Though some will think its great (civil war). Better start buying ammo today!  Might have us a good old fashion war in the within our borders.. That's what the MAGA want IMO..

2 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Not going to happen.. He will say the election(2024) is rigged and the courts(after convicted).. It will not stop.. He will be convicted in Georgia and then we will have him run his mouth(TV and social media) with more lies about the jury and judge and cause another civil disturbance/war.. This will be no laughing matter.. Though some will think its great (civil war). Better start buying ammo today!  Might have us a good old fashion war in the within our borders.. That's what the MAGA want IMO..

if one can objectively read the indictment (this one) it's obvious there's no length he will go to retain power, avoid jail or regain power.   and, I agree a certain segment of his base is with certainty off their rockers brain dead cultists looking for a fight.

thing is, how does the supposed civil war start, and who draws the lines and picks out the enemy?  do we look to the early days of Hitler's reign?  it's not as simple as the last time with north v south during the 'war of northern aggression'.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:roflcrying:

I'd wager I've voted against the major 2 party establishment more than anyone here. 

1992 Perot

1996 Perot 

2000 Nader 

2004 Bush 

2008 Barr 

2012 Johnson

2016 Johnson 

2020 Jorgensen 

but I still somehow manage to get labeled as a liberal on a regular basis.  downright comical. 

as for Trump, this isn't an impeachment and it's ALL now in the hands of the justice system and a jury of his/their peers.  right now it's all in the court of public opinion... mostly on the Internet. 

best thing that could happen moving forward is no one named Trump or Biden on the 2024 Presidential ballot.

here comes the 'you threw away your votes' and 'Trump is the closest thing to a third party candidate' bullshit...  

I look forward to the trials in hopes we our finally rid of him, and with any further luck... Biden.

What's Aleppo?  :lol:  

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

I have said this before as well, there is no right vs left, there is a uniparty that doesn't give a fuck about the average citizen.  This is about the establishment/elites/globalists vs the common people.  Many on this site are backing the elites and are nothing but useful idiots.

Then Trump comes along and exposes this and gets attacked from both so called sides.

Wake the fuck up is an understatement.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

No he won't, and if so the supreme court will toss it.

• Haha 1

as I peruse the numerous Acts of the indictment I think to myself... 'what if the name found over and over in the indictment was Clinton or Biden?' 

would the Trumpers feel and act the same? 

of course they wouldn't, they'd be outraged. 

oh well... time to read Act 161

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Good post, particularly about the real treason and who committed it.  Clinton’s statement about hanging from nooses really does take a special significance given this constant lawfare against a populist ex president.  And most boomers I know, myself included, see what is happening here.

• Like 1

:news:  They waited to do this until he announced he was running again and doing well.   Nobody can convince me otherwise.  

“This indictment is very, very dangerous,” criminal defense attorney Alan Dershowitz told One America News.

“This changes the rules of the game,” Dershowitz said. “This basically says RICO is not just applicable to organized crime or to organized, commercial crime with hierarchies, but it also applies to protests against election results. It’s going to deter and chill people from challenging legitimate election results.”

“Let’s remember, we have a process for challenging elections,” Dershowitz said. “It involves alternate electors. It involves going to court. What this indictment basically says is if you do that, we’re going to indict you.”

“What you’re supposed to do is have an alternate slate of electors,” Dershowitz explained. “You’re supposed to go to the Secretary of State. You’re supposed to file lawsuits. You’re supposed to do all of these things.” 

“That’s what happened in 1800 with Thomas Jefferson and Aaron Burris,” Dershowitz continued. “That’s what happened to Tilden Hayes. It’s what happened in 1960 in Hawaii with Kennedy. It’s what happened in 2016 when Jamie Raskin went on the floor of Congress and asked to do some of these same things.”

“The crux of the indictment is that the government is gonna have to prove, prosecutors gonna prove beyond reasonable doubt that Trump actually knew that the election was fair, but he didn’t know the election was fair.”

“And it’s his mind that’s on trial,” Dershowitz continued. “We can dive in because it depends so much on the prosecutor being able to get into Donald Trump’s mind and prove his intent. Because if he thought the election was stolen from him, he did the right thing.”

“What [the prosecutors are] looking for is verdicts from largely biased jurors in largely biased areas, which have been overwhelmingly against Trump,” he explained. “And then if they’re reversed on appeal, big deal, that will be after the election.”

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, jonlafon1 said:

Because I want to see what the evidence is? And what a jury says?    Not sure how that's a Banana republic? 

No.  Because you don’t see what an outrageous abuse of corrupt power this is.  As if 4 years of fake Russian collusion with coordination from the mainstream media wasn’t enough proof.   If you didn’t wake up when they raided Mar a Lago you likely never will.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

If Trump wins the election he can’t pardon himself in Georgia. The Georgia Governor does not have pardoning powers.

If Trump decides to exit the election his MAGA morons will be so bullshit they won’t turn up to vote.

Hes fucked.

He could sick the doj on the governor like Biden does 

11 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Because I want to see what the evidence is? And what a jury says?    Not sure how that's a Banana republic? 

he's a Canadian election interferer... think nothing of him

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:news:  They waited to do this until he announced he was running again and doing well.   Nobody can convince me otherwise.

he announced his candidacy early to use the 'election interference' crutch over and over and over again... and continues to do so.

has he denied any of the charges brought against him in DC or Georgia?  

always the victim he is... perfect phone call.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No.  Because you don’t see what an outrageous abuse of corrupt power this is.  As if 4 years of fake Russian collusion with coordination from the mainstream media wasn’t enough proof.   If you didn’t wake up when they raided Mar a Lago you likely never will.

cb4fd20a-7764-4093-9c4c-7a350f1949f1_tex

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he announced his candidacy early to use the 'election interference' crutch over and over and over again... and continues to do so.

He didn't officially announce until March 17th, 2023.

Bragg filed the first indictment on April 4th, 2023. 

They've had plenty of time on these and waited for 2 things.   Biden information to come out and him doing well in the polls. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Read the derp….indictment….derp

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Read the derp….indictment….derp

:lol: Education is not your friend :lmao:  Why would you read it when orange fat fuck tells you what to say and think :lol: