Check your account email address ×

"This was an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy."

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So you don't even know what it is.  Perfect.

should I care? 

if so... show me why 

long day, sorry for trying to inject a bit of humor into this bottomless cesspool 

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

should I care? 

if so... show me why 

long day, sorry for trying to inject a bit of humor into this bottomless cesspool 

The 65 project are modern day nazis, or the Democratic party

65 Project - InfluenceWatch - InfluenceWatch

• Like 1

On 8/15/2023 at 11:20 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Here's an opinion, Trump is neck deep in an alleged conspiracy being prosecuted in Washington DC and Fulton County Georgia.

Btw, when have I ever defended Hillary or Gore here?  If Biden is indicted I'll be doing the same thing.  

I do wonder at what point the resident Trumpers will come to the conclusion they were actually duped by the man?    

heres the thing.  you keep trying to convince the site it is and was Trump doing any "duping".     Yet we have pages of PROVEN lies the Democrats have put forth over the past 6- 7 years and some how no real charges have been filed on them.  how could that be?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, old indy said:

heres the thing.  you keep trying to convince the site it is and was Trump doing any "duping".     Yet we have pages of PROVEN lies the Democrats have put forth over the past 6- 7 years and some how no real charges have been filed on them.  how could that be?

you were duped

Trump Lied

Trump continues to Lie 

sorry you are so gullible 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

If Biden loses, he could have Kamala do the same thing if he so chooses. It’s not a problem. 

But But But!   NO that's not legal!  Wait it cant be okay for Dems to do that!

rilly?  

9_9 

please don't dumb yourself down to Gary's level.... 🙏

Point of order: I trotted out the Ace and Gary meme weeks ago to describe HSR and Deephaven. My lawyer will be in touch.  :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Point of order: I trotted out the Ace and Gary meme weeks ago to describe HSR and Deephaven. My lawyer will be in touch.  :lol: 

good, because my countersuit and subsequent slander suit showing me using the Ace & Gary videos and memes from last year and the year before for Crusher & Ace will clean you out faster than an ex wife and owning a 50ft boat.   

please keep the boat clean so I can sell it and donate the proceeds to project 65year olds

• Haha 1

good, because my countersuit and subsequent slander suit showing me using the Ace & Gary videos and memes from last year and the year before for Crusher & Ace will clean you out faster than an ex wife and owning a 50ft boat.   

please keep the boat clean so I can sell it and donate the proceeds to project 65year olds

Holy fuck :lol: you gotta ease up on these guys!!!

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Unreal 

OIP.jpeg-4.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member

Fani sure fucked up personally but the indictment, testimony and guilty pleas aren't null and void @ViperGTS/Z1

Who gives a crap?...If she and staff are pulled off the case which they should be....this will delay the "trial" for a lengthy time......long after the election.   And their entire goal was to get a conviction before the election ......BA-BOOM.. biggest backfire heard throughout the nation ...:lmao:....MAGA 24 !      GOATS 🐐  RULE !!

• Haha 1