Check your account email address ×

Zipper Merge

6 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Everyone here know how the zipper merge works?

Any remedial training needed here on FS?

You must have visited Massachusetts...those fucks definitely need training. 

• Thanks 1

One of the many reasons I'm happy to live in the "rocks & cows" area of Minnesota and not dealing with the traffic in the Cities.  I do tend to laugh though, as I'm in the minority of vehicles that will try to use the open lane to get to merge point versus the idiots who get mad when others are doing it the right way.  Bottom line is, it works.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

One of the many reasons I'm happy to live in the "rocks & cows" area of Minnesota and not dealing with the traffic in the Cities.  I do tend to laugh though, as I'm in the minority of vehicles that will try to use the open lane to get to merge point versus the idiots who get mad when others are doing it the right way.  Bottom line is, it works.

I agree...no need to get in line like a sheep, but when it's merge time ZIPPER. 

11 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

What's a yield sign?

Ask dumstad.  

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

They did it very good when I was in Germany... worked exactly like it is supposed to; quick.

Yep, but they actually know how to drive.  It works in the cities in rush hour but on the weekend there are too many retards.

12 hours ago, SkisNH said:

You must have visited Massachusetts...those fucks definitely need training. 

Nope, just a hour outside of the Cities. 

Want to sit in line like a sheep for 2+ extra miles, fine, but don't cut me off for doing the legal thing.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ask dumstad.  

Yep, but they actually know how to drive.  It works in the cities in rush hour but on the weekend there are too many retards.

Not really.  Commute in from the west on 94 on occasion.  

Just back from drive out to Cleveland this past weekend and what a shit show of drivers!!

sob’s hanging out in fast lane doing 10 under what everybody else is doing.

can’t merge for shit.

they ever going to get Chicago freeways finished up !!!! Always a mess going through there!!!

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ask dumstad.  

The one on 94 crossing the st criox was a complete cluster fuck. It took like 45 minutes to get over the bridge and back into Minnesota yesterday. If you are heading back into Minnesota get off 94 on the east side of Hudson and get back on 94 on the west side of Hudson. That will put you right at the merge and you will be able to use the on ramp to get in front of the retards. 

18 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

The one on 94 crossing the st criox was a complete cluster fuck. It took like 45 minutes to get over the bridge and back into Minnesota yesterday. If you are heading back into Minnesota get off 94 on the east side of Hudson and get back on 94 on the west side of Hudson. That will put you right at the merge and you will be able to use the on ramp to get in front of the retards. 

The thing that blew my mind was last year it was all the Iowa plates that were driving in their own little world with no consideration for anyone else.

Same weekend this year, almost all Minnesota plates.

Probably a good thing we canceled our Wisconsin part of the trip.

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

That's what you get for going into the land of cheese brains.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That's what you get for going into the land of cheese brains.

The good thing about being over there is they had 24oz cans of piss water beer for $5 bucks. Got loaded after the concert we went to 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 8/14/2023 at 9:03 PM, X2700 said:

Just back from drive out to Cleveland this past weekend and what a shit show of drivers!!

sob’s hanging out in fast lane doing 10 under what everybody else is doing.

can’t merge for shit.

they ever going to get Chicago freeways finished up !!!! Always a mess going through there!!!

Same exact thing in the south east Michigan. People actually get upset when you pass them on the right because they are dragging ass in the left lane. Phone out looking down more then up.  Nobody has a clue or care about 4 way stops anymore.