Check your account email address ×

This Is How You Handle Thieves

• Jimmy Snacks changed the title to This Is How You Handle Thieves
  • Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

If that was Detroit, they would both be arrested for assault, store would be closed down, 200 million dollar lawsuit against Hostess and frito lay. 

:goodpost:

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Americans need to start dealing with this like Muslims. Appendage removal. 

The Chaldeans don’t play the pussy white guilt game.  Going to be the race war in SE Michigan that no one is talking about. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

does this type of thing happen frequently in your town, or do you just enjoy watching the videos?  

I don't think so. Most of the stores just have some minimum wage person working there and they aren't about to get into a fight with anyone. 

If that happened in a mom and pop place you might see some fighting.

When we were teenagers couple of my buds went to the grocery store and tried to steal some steaks. The store security or manager tried to stop them from leaving and my one bud made a run for it. Bunch of good citizens and the manager tackled him and waited for the police. They called me to bail them out. The thing that pissed the cops off more than anything is he had $191 dollars in his pocket so he only need $60 for the bail. LOL

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't think so. Most of the stores just have some minimum wage person working there and they aren't about to get into a fight with anyone. 

If that happened in a mom and pop place you might see some fighting.

When we were teenagers couple of my buds went to the grocery store and tried to steal some steaks. The store security or manager tried to stop them from leaving and my one bud made a run for it. Bunch of good citizens and the manager tackled him and waited for the police. They called me to bail them out. The thing that pissed the cops off more than anything is he had $191 dollars in his pocket so he only need $60 for the bail. LOL

so when you say We need more of this! what do you mean and where does We need more of thisneed to occur? 

53 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That was outstanding 👍 👏.

That towel head was full throttle ahead.....good aim, probably broke his shins....that had to hurt.  Bravo ! 

Probably all that cricket he played 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Americans need to start dealing with this like Muslims. Appendage removal. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

The Chaldeans don’t play the pussy white guilt game.  Going to be the race war in SE Michigan that no one is talking about. 

Yup , tough no fucks given White Men have been replaced in this Country in moat areas. Muslims are the new Alpha Male in most of these cities. 

Most White Men all have turned into the modern pussy whining at their TV or Computer screen , worse than a Women. 

Example:  see below :whistle:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

does this type of thing happen frequently in your town, or do you just enjoy watching the videos?  

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so when you say We need more of this! what do you mean and where does We need more of thisneed to occur? 

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Cold War said:

Yep and despite what some think they aren’t Muslims…

Unlike most Iraqis, Chaldeans are Christians, members of a special rite of the Roman Catholic Church, called the Chaldean rite, from which they derive their name.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

One of the dumbest things you've ever said. You sound just like a blind pussy.