Check your account email address ×

Climate Grift and Alarm

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What a surprise I tell yah.

Cluing in yet?

fuck the UN. fuck these other useless countries, time to say fuck you all and take care of our own for a change, let them starve if that's the route they want to take:read:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As big a POS that Kerry is, what's even worse is there are people out there who believe what he's saying and preach it.  Climate cultists are some of the most despicable people around.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ACE said:

What is it with militant communists and fucking with the food supply? 

it’s like to be a liberal you have to completely ignore all history 

Control the food supply, control the people. 

• Like 3

• Gold Member

It's no secret that humans have been a scourge on this planet with everything from polution to deforestation.  I'll happily concede that burning fossil fuels is bad for the environment.  But these climate alarmists are all pushing to profit from not to solve this issue. A blind man could see that. How many times have they predicted a climate related dooms day now?

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It's no secret that humans have been a scourge on this planet with everything from polution to deforestation.  I'll happily concede that burning fossil fuels is bad for the environment.  But these climate alarmists are all pushing to profit from not to solve this issue. A blind man could see that. How many times have they predicted a climate related dooms day now?

Profit?  :lol:  How are actual government/university scientists profiting?  Who’s paying those who submit peer reviewed studies large sums of money?    

You’re right - those backed by big oil and business to peddle pseudo science masquerading as peer reviewed science are profiting.  

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Profit?  :lol:  How are actual government/university scientists profiting?  Who’s paying those who submit peer reviewed studies large sums of money?    

You’re right - those backed by big oil and business to peddle pseudo science masquerading as peer reviewed science are profiting.  

Scientist aren't granted money for studies? Both from the government and from private business? You think that money comes free from any strings? 

Added taxes in the name of climate change doesn't add up to more money for political types to spend? 

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Go get my spare nav lights!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kivalo said:

Scientist aren't granted money for studies? Both from the government and from private business? You think that money comes free from any strings? 

Added taxes in the name of climate change doesn't add up to more money for political types to spend? 

What the fuck is wrong with you?

So why are climate scientists chasing money for personal gain while other scientists are not?  How have we managed scientific advancements in spite of all this so-called doing it for personal gain? 

You’re peddling right wing rhetoric :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So why are climate scientists chasing money for personal gain while other scientists are not?  How have we managed scientific advancements in spite of all this so-called doing it for personal gain? 

You’re peddling right wing rhetoric :thumbsup:

You're an idiot. 

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You're an idiot. 

You insinuate scientist who submit peer reviewed science isn’t real or skewed because they are profiting.  Suddenly this is an issue with climate science but wasn’t in the past.  So tell the class wnos the idiot :lol: 

You’re a right wing hack :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You insinuate scientist who submit peer reviewed science isn’t real or skewed because they are profiting.  Suddenly this is an issue with climate science but wasn’t in the past.  So tell the class wnos the idiot :lol: 

You’re a right wing hack :thumbsup:

What is right wing about what I said? You're an idiot.

Ethics in scientific study is not limited to climate change. Who even said that? However it's a debated topic because of political involvement. The one and only reason you will refuse to acknowledge this is because it will go against your team's play book.

I say again, you're an idiot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

What the fuck is wrong with you?--------Many MANY things.

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

What is right wing about what I said? You're an idiot.

Ethics in scientific study is not limited to climate change. Who even said that? However it's a debated topic because of political involvement. The one and only reason you will refuse to acknowledge this is because it will go against your team's play book.

I say again, you're an idiot.

Will Happer said there’s no scientist more biased than a government funded one 

• Like 1