Check your account email address ×

The ocean is poppin off.

After the bullshit global CONSENSUS about Covid, I can't imagine anyone with a modicum of intelligence gives climate change a second thought.

Steeple gonna sheep... like a bull with a ring in its nose.

Hey Ben if you put a loaded gun to your head and pull the trigger it won’t kill you. I read it on the intrawebs…..it was substantiated by professional social media experts.

it’s all fake.

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hey Ben if you put a loaded gun to your head and pull the trigger it won’t kill you. I read it on the intrawebs…..it was substantiated by professional social media experts.

it’s all fake.

You sound boosted....

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

So you measure something and it is warmer, but now the measurements are the conspiracy?  Serious wtf.  You ultra right fags can't really be that wacko.

Yah that’s it , it’s just a little raw data and it wouldn’t be able to be manipulated or altered and the methods are air tight and couldn’t be prone to any bias. The people presenting this data are altruistic and have no agenda or motive to do anything other than present the unabashed truth. Gimme a fucking break you mind numbing retard. Kill yourself 

• Thanks 2

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Exactly.  You’re an ignorant moron :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You’re an ignorant moron and that’s not going to change. You ignore science and facts while peddling conspiracy theories.  It’s what dumb fucks do and you do it like clockwork.  SBYL 

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You just ignored a fact and peddled a conspiracy theory.  Can’t make up your stupid fucking ignorance :lol: :lmao: 

Self :owned: :lol:  

0227318D-E79D-4649-90D5-431126D3B7D2.jpeg

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

So you measure something and it is warmer, but now the measurements are the conspiracy?  Serious wtf.  You ultra right fags can't really be that wacko.

It’s nothing more than cycles and there are plenty of scientists who claim that  GW is total bullshit but nobody listens to them.

Believing you can extract taxes from people    to solve a problem that doesn’t exist is pure evil, radical and whacked out, welcome to the modern day Democrat Party. Time to open your eyes to the real wackos.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It’s nothing more than cycles and there are plenty of scientists who claim that  GW is total bullshit but nobody listens to them.

Records are normal cycles.  Sure.  Makes sense.

The ONLY idiots bringing up climate change/warming in this thread are the ultra right sheep.  The message was simple.  It's a hot fucking summer.  You guys got all conspiracy wrapped up in even something as simple as reading a thermometer.  Fucking sad that you all think the whole world is out to get you.

• Like 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

The ONLY idiots bringing up climate change/warming in this thread are the ultra right sheep.  The message was simple.  It's a hot fucking summer.  You guys got all conspiracy wrapped up in even something as simple as reading a thermometer.  Fucking sad that you all think the whole world is out to get you.

Bingo!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

They are disputing the information without even looking to see what it is.  Typical around here....

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

And if they are correct as it seems they are.....these "records" will become more frequent and pronounced as time goes by.  The new norm will be trending 📈 up.    But the denials and excuses will also be ramped up...:lol:.     Love it:bc:.....with that said, not much we gonna do about it.

Covid came from a bat in a wet market.

Joe Biden is fine.

Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation.

The border is secure.

China is not competition.

Gas stoves are the bane of our existence.

Climate change is man-made.

Now, who is out of their minds... ?

When it comes to shit like this I am reminded of Harry Reid when confronted about his lie Mitt Romney never paid taxes; "well, he lost, didn't he?"

That's all the data I need...

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And if they are correct as it seems they are.....these "records" will become more frequent and pronounced as time goes by.  The new norm will be trending 📈 up.    But the denials and excuses will also be ramped up...:lol:.     Love it:bc:.....with that said, not much we gonna do about it.

Again, not the topic at hand.  Are you seriously so delusional that everything is based in a conspiracy?  It was reported that the water is hot.  Nothing more.  Not sure why your retarded ass thinks that is wrong.  

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Joe Biden is fine.

The border is secure.

When it comes to shit like this I am reminded of Harry Reid when confronted about his lie Mitt Romney never paid taxes; "well, he lost, didn't he?"

So everything is a conspiracy.  You guys are fucking looney.

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Love how the magatards say data is wrong.  It isn't about why this is the case but that it is.  Fucking dumb as shit runs strong in that crew.

their strong opinions are more conclusive than data sets or facts

13 hours ago, SSFB said:

Ocean warming is caused by Jewish ocean heaters.

Just like how forest fires are started by Jewish space lasers. 

Wake up sheeple!!

actually, rising sea levels and oceanic temperature increases are caused by obese people from red states.  these hot sweaty fatties like to waddle into the ocean to cool down which displaces water and increases the temperature.  

I agree with you on the space lasers though... 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

Look at this hellish heat map from NOAA. This looks terrifyingly hot. What does it represent? Everything in red is where there is a projected 50% or greater possibility that temperatures will be hotter than average six to ten days out.  What does that mean? Nothing. It means absolutely nothing at all. Take a look at northwest Iowa. Sioux City’s average high temperature in July is 86 degrees. Per this graph, there is a 60% chance that in the next 10 days Sioux City will reach 87 degrees on at least one day. Thus, it is color coded the same as bubbling lava. This is nothing but a terrifying propaganda picture. 

The next picture below is from the BBC last week. In the white boxes are the extreme temperatures (in Celsius) that the BBC reported. Those are surface (ground) temperatures. The actual air temperatures have been superimposed in purple.  So despite the unprecedented 47°C (117°F) that the BBC reported in Sicily, the actual air temperature was actually a normal 34°C (93°F).  If there’s any confusion about surface versus air temperatures, think about being barefoot in summer. The air won’t burn the bottom of your feet, but the pavement will. That is the difference.  

If you’d like to read more about the institutional fraud and media malpractice that went into the temperature hysteria in Europe last week, “Watts Up With That” had a good piece a few days ago explaining it all.  Europe’s “48°C Horror That Never Was”…European Space Agency, Media Sharply Criticized For Manipulative Reporting  This New York Times headline makes me smile, because I appreciate the honesty: ”Hotter Europe Poses a Threat to Older Adults; Extreme Temperatures Are the New Covid”  

Yes, government’s ability to manufacture and manipulate fear during Covid was a clear test-drive for the eco-communism our globalist overlords seek to impose on us.  This makes me happy because just about every elite person and institution associated with the Covid response is now widely discredited. Those are pretty much the same people pushing the climate hysteria.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Again, not the topic at hand.  Are you seriously so delusional that everything is based in a conspiracy?  It was reported that the water is hot.  Nothing more.  Not sure why your retarded ass thinks that is wrong.  

So everything is a conspiracy.  You guys are fucking looney.

Wtf is wrong with you....you seriously cannot read.  I was more than agreeing with the data.....I know we are living in a warming planet. I have been saying that for years.  There is no conspiracy....warm records are being broken more than Cold records by more than 2 to 1. The evidence is overwhelming.   Sit  down and read what I wrIte.... SLOWLY.    Jeesh

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Snake said:

Joe Biden is fine.

The border is secure.

:goodpost:

Meteorologists admit predicting regional weather past about a month is very difficult but "scientists" can accurately predict global climate out decades.  :lol:  John Dee calls winter predictions "science fiction" as much as meteorology.   

15 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Love how the magatards say data is wrong.  It isn't about why this is the case but that it is.  Fucking dumb as shit runs strong in that crew.

The only person fucking dumber than snowrider is anyone quoting his nonsense.:lol:

39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Meteorologists admit predicting regional weather past about a month is very difficult but "scientists" can accurately predict global climate out decades.  :lol:  John Dee calls winter predictions "science fiction" as much as meteorology.   

The OP has nothing to do with climate change or forecasts. It's just talking about the current temperatures of the Atlantic Ocean.