Check your account email address ×

The ocean is poppin off.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Can you please explain what you just said?  I'm a weather geek and I don't have a clue what you are trying to say.

A Gulf Stream currents run off the coastline of Nova Scotia 

The Gulf Stream lies beyond, and was found to be 50 miles wide off Cape Hatteras and not more than 70 miles wide south of Nova Scotia. Outside the Gulf Stream to the south-east lies a broad area of warm water reaching towards mid-ocean.

1 minute ago, toslow said:

The Gulf Stream lies beyond, and was found to be 50 miles wide off Cape Hatteras and not more than 70 miles wide south of Nova Scotia. Outside the Gulf Stream to the south-east lies a broad area of warm water reaching towards mid-ocean.

Grade six science.:lol:

Dust storms in Africa have been hindering hurricane development so far this year but that is supposed to change.

definately some warm water out there for development.be interesting to see next years water temps.usually flips and following year is cooler 

Edited by X2700
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, toslow said:

You don’t seem too realize that two current run one coming from the gulf coast

Sorry, doesn't make sense.

33 minutes ago, toslow said:

A Gulf Stream currents run off the coastline of Nova Scotia 

Yes, I know. Why didn't you just say this?

20 minutes ago, toslow said:

Didn’t you see he is a weather man 

Sorry, try to make sense on the 1st post next time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Love how the magatards say data is wrong.  It isn't about why this is the case but that it is.  Fucking dumb as shit runs strong in that crew.

That is a direct result of shit like covid. When authorities from all aspects of governance so blatantly manipulate and falsify data it calls to question every single thing they all say going forward. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, f7ben said:

That is a direct result of shit like covid. When authorities from all aspects of governance so blatantly manipulate and falsify data it calls to question every single thing they all say going forward. 

It is a direct result of stupidity.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Still pissed you had to wear a mask :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Love how the magatards say data is wrong.  It isn't about why this is the case but that it is.  Fucking dumb as shit runs strong in that crew.

Easy now - these are the same people who support the same candidates as you do.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Still pissed you had to wear a mask :lol: 

I didn’t wear a mask cause I’m not a fucking retard. I also didn’t get any shots cause I’m not a led bed wetting pussy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I didn’t wear a mask cause I’m not a fucking retard. I also didn’t get any shots cause I’m not a led bed wetting pussy.

Exactly.  You’re an ignorant moron :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Exactly.  You’re an ignorant moron :thumbsup:

I am far smarter than you on my drunkest day. Do we need to go down this road again you absolute fucking retard?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I am far smarter than you on my drunkest day. Do we need to go down this road again you absolute fucking retard?

You’re an ignorant moron and that’s not going to change. You ignore science and facts while peddling conspiracy theories.  It’s what dumb fucks do and you do it like clockwork.  SBYL 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re an ignorant moron and that’s not going to change. You ignore science and facts while peddling conspiracy theories.  It’s what dumb fucks do and you do it like clockwork.  SBYL 

Conspiracy theories like Trump colluded with Russia? I mean that one isn’t a conspiracy anymore now that it’s been proven the only collusion was between the fbi , cia and Clinton campaign. For someone as fucking stupid as you who’s never been right one single time you sure do spout off a lot. Dumb motherfucker. You are as beta as it comes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Conspiracy theories like Trump colluded with Russia? I mean that one isn’t a conspiracy anymore now that it’s been proven the only collusion was between the fbi , cia and Clinton campaign. For someone as fucking stupid as you who’s never been right one single time you sure do spout off a lot. Dumb motherfucker. You are as beta as it comes. 

You just ignored a fact and peddled a conspiracy theory.  Can’t make up your stupid fucking ignorance :lol: :lmao: 

Self :owned: :lol:  

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

X2

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You just ignored a fact and peddled a conspiracy theory.  Can’t make up your stupid fucking ignorance :lol: :lmao: 

Self :owned: :lol:  

Hey dumb motherfucker , science says you’ve been 100% wrong from the start. Masks didn’t do shit except make you feel good like your Ukraine flag. Stupid ass retarded half wit faggot. Led around by the nose crying like a little beta ass cunt. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:news:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

They probably didn't bother to even look at the data. 

The same data that had us underwater in 1999.

How many times does one get slapped before one slap back?

Raising taxes will fix all of this... trust me.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

This is slapping back.