Check your account email address ×

Jason Aldean song being cancelled

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How in the fuck would anybody here know that…e-mail Aldean and ask him since you think he’s such a piece of shit.

It's fucking obvious :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

It's fucking obvious :lol:

Oh if that’s the game we’re playing then I’ll say his selection of that courthouse has zero racial undertones…easy peasy.

WTF?  So a few here are worked up because the video shows the violence of the BLM protests, a car jacking, a robbery at gunpoint and the message is, "Try that in a small town"   Is it so difficult to see the message?  Small towns are neighbors who all (mostly) stick together and if you're gonna be a POS that tries any of the above - don't be surprised if it doesn't go as planned for you.  Stop trying to be so fucking edgy and putting your pussification on full display.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Aldean thought he had the balls to make a statement, got called on it and now is apologizing and :backpeddle: like a mofo because as the Dixie chicks found out, not all press is good press.

Please show me links of Aldean backpedaling or apologizing....there are none.....He isn't caving to the woke crowd and snowflakes of your type.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

WTF?  So a few here are worked up because the video shows the violence of the BLM protests, a car jacking, a robbery at gunpoint and the message is, "Try that in a small town"   Is it so difficult to see the message?  Small towns are neighbors who all (mostly) stick together and if you're gonna be a POS that tries any of the above - don't be surprised if it doesn't go as planned for you.  Stop trying to be so fucking edgy and putting your pussification on full display.  

Conveniently leaves out the courthouse and what it signifies. Out of all the courthouses why this particular one? Convenient I guess.

OIF.jpeg.jpg

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Conveniently leaves out the courthouse and what it signifies. Out of all the courthouses why this particular one? Convenient I guess.

OIF.jpeg.jpg

I thought I read that same courthouse has been a back drop for numerous other video's, movies, TV shows, but I don't have a link.  Just what I thought I read somewhere.

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

Aldean thought he had the balls to make a statement, got called on it and now is apologizing and :backpeddle: like a mofo because as the Dixie chicks found out, not all press is good press.

No apologies bro....... Maybe you will be a guest on the View:lol:

"Gotcha" moment noted :news:  I'm sure there's probably 100 different courthouses that could have been used, and if you look deep enough you'll find some bad history just about everywhere (especially if you're going back almost 100 years to when a lynching wasn't uncommon).  It doesn't change the narrative of what the song represents, but if you wanna hitch your wagon on the courthouse in the video ... have at it.  So maybe the question is, if the video didn't include the courthouse, it wouldn't need to be cancelled?

• Like 1

Anyone that doesn't think Aldean and his people researched and used this courthouse for a particular reason is just being naive. Coupled with the song and it's lyrics, it's pathetic.

BTW: song sucks donkey balls anyway

15 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I thought I read that same courthouse has been a back drop for numerous other video's, movies, TV shows, but I don't have a link.  Just what I thought I read somewhere.

It was used for other videos.

The conspiracy thickens as does the drama

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh if that’s the game we’re playing then I’ll say his selection of that courthouse has zero racial undertones…easy peasy.

If people are going to start reading into lyrics and videos this much all of music will be offensive and pulled, canceled or told to fuck off  :lol: Jesus christ lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You've made it abundantly clear you hate the US,

Jesus christ Bonnie we are talking about a country song FFS no need to be such a drama queen.

Go bug ACE for calling your military a pile of shit 100x if you're that sensitive.

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Upchurch > Jason Aldean 

cant get canceled when you're already canceled . 

Am I now a racist because I listen to his stuff? He has that offensive flag he likes. Guilty by association?

Fuck em....I'll listen to whatever the fuck I want to!

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Jesus christ Bonnie we are talking about a country song FFS no need to be such a drama queen.

Jesus Christ Steven we are talking about a country song FFS no need to be such a drama queen.

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

Anyone that doesn't think Aldean and his people researched and used this courthouse for a particular reason is just being naive. Coupled with the song and it's lyrics, it's pathetic.

BTW: song sucks donkey balls anyway

Go do a line with your buddy Hunter:lol::bc:

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Song sucks

Video is done in poor taste

Couldn't care less what CMT does.

16million views thanks to your type....had maybe 800k views last week b4 this happened.....volted to the #1 slot.  :thumbsup:

Here's to you:bc: and 4 your viewing pleasure:....watch out for the noose:lol:

Let me first say, I'm not an Aldean fan ... I'm not even a country music fan.  Well, I don't mind the old school stuff like Alabama or Four Horsemen guys as that brings back some good memories of my younger years.  Where I think this is all bullshit is the fact that such a dramatic emphasis is being put on the courthouse used in the video.  The production company behind the video noted many different movies & videos that have used this location.  Why wasn't the lynching that happened almost a 100 years noted then used to throw shade at the prior productions?  Maybe Aldean DID know the history, and thought he could pull one over on the public ..  I dunno.   But I stand by what I said before, and that he could have filmed himself in front of 100 different courthouses/locations and I just about guarantee you someone would dig deep enough to find some ugly history there.  If that's the main reason people are all worked up over the video, all I can do is shake my head at how pathetic that is. 

attack this guy but say nothing about all the rap music that glorifies drug dealing, killing snitches, stealing, etc. anyone remember ice t's band body count ? got one song cancelled because it was called cop killer. song starts with words "i'd like to take a pig out in this parking lot and shoot him in his muthafuckin face" . funny the same guy is doing commercials for cheerios. 

33 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

attack this guy but say nothing about all the rap music that glorifies drug dealing, killing snitches, stealing, etc. anyone remember ice t's band body count ? got one song cancelled because it was called cop killer. song starts with words "i'd like to take a pig out in this parking lot and shoot him in his muthafuckin face" . funny the same guy is doing commercials for cheerios. 

Parental Advisory Logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG, brand