Check your account email address ×

Jason Aldean song being cancelled

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Yet so many can't resist responding. Sorry but joining the collective clique around here holds zero interest to me. I'll continue to post my thoughts if that's ok with you guys :dunno: 

I’d actually prefer that you’d just shut your ignorant American hating mouth, thanks for your consideration.  BTW, along with many TV shows and commercials filmed at that location, Aldean lives 20 minutes from there.  But hey, you probably read something on Huffington post and have it all figured out for why he shot the video there. What a fucking clown.  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For the guys that keep accusing me of being anti-american might I remind you it's Americans that are canceling the song, it's not Canadian Music Television. This is entirely on Americans, Canadians aren't the problem here. 

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

For the guys that keep accusing me of being anti-american might I remind you it's Americans that are canceling the song, it's not Canadian Music Television. This is entirely on Americans, Canadians aren't the problem here. 

It's msm that is fueling this moron.

It's not a Canadian problem .... ironic looking at the post count in this thread, and how a certain Canadian sure seems to be invested in it.  Oh well - gotta drive that site traffic, right? :lol:

image.png.756fad3998bf84a3a761561aa6008fe7.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Canceling the song?  :lol:   Thats obviously not what's happening.  Americans are pushing back because they know its horse shit. and it has only rallied support around him. You've been programmed by the CBC and other standard Canadian propaganda.  I couldn't believe how bad it's gotten until I spent several days there this winter. The beauty is no American really gives a shit what you think, you obviously revel in negative attention so by all means, continue to make a fool out of yourself.  :thumbsup:  :lol: .  

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Canceling the song?  :lol:   Thats obviously not what's happening

Coming from the guy that claimed a recent movie that is a hit was being cancelled because a guy had a video on facebook somewhere that's funny.

If you don't give a shit why all the hate and responses to my posts? What bugs you more?That I'm Canadian or admin because both have you very upset for some reason as well as a few others here. You seem to revel in my attention otherwise you would just ignore me, again , goes for a few others here. 

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

Coming from the guy that claimed a recent movie that is a hit was being cancelled because a guy had a video on facebook somewhere that's funny.

If you don't give a shit why all the hate and responses to my posts? What bugs you more?That I'm Canadian or admin because both have you very upset for some reason as well as a few others here. You seem to revel in my attention otherwise you would just ignore me, again , goes for a few others here. 

One of the most hateful guys on the site asking me what again?  I have a Canadian cousin and he's an arrogant dipshit just like you.  I respond because you're an arrogant Canadian anti American dipshit and its easy to put you in your place.  And lets not kid ourselves, I ignore 95% of the shit you post.  This isn't hard Opie.  You want the negative attention, thats obvious.  Weird trait for sure, but obvious.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Canceling the song?  :lol:   Thats obviously not what's happening. 

Right.  What is happening is that a private company decided to no longer pay said song and now there are ton of ultra-right idiots wanting to censor their choice to choose how they do business.  Can't make this shit up.  Want less government and more freedom, but also want to tell private companies what to do.  Fucking sad.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Right.  What is happening is that a private company decided to no longer pay said song and now there are ton of ultra-right idiots wanting to censor their choice to choose how they do business.  Can't make this shit up.  Want less government and more freedom, but also want to tell private companies what to do.  Fucking sad.

As a private company they are allowed to do as they please.

Like free speech, there can be consequences for doing what it wants.

It seems all boycots and opinion expression was fine and dandy when the left did it. Hardly seems right to have a problem when the other side start to fight fire with fire....

Pretty simple... if everyone just stayed in their own lane...

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Well maybe that company should get to know who their customers  and audience are...just a thought. Instead of caving to the woke crowd

Bad move... no doubt about it,but hey, their choice:thumbsup:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

43 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Your smug liberal soy boy bonafides are noted.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

One of the most hateful guys on the site asking me what again

I bet you I bring more laughs to the site than you ever possibly could, you are too sour and have zero sense of humour.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I figured that would get a response from you :bc:

Yup....a little smooch on the forehead not a big deal....now maybe if he took a good long sniff, that might have been a problem:lol: Trump even admits here that Aldean has a beautiful wife. 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I bet you I bring more laughs to the site than you ever possibly could, you are too sour and have zero sense of humour.

Copy and pasting memes you've lifted off the internet hardly makes up for some of the bitter, bigoted and low iq bullshit you post.   I also bet I've met more people from these boards than you ever will, and none of them will accuse me of having no sense of humor.  :lol: 

• Like 1