Check your account email address ×

Favorite fast food?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

No it's not. Taco Bell doesn't use real meat. Chipotle does. 

I've done work on their coolers,lucky people don't get sick. Oh wait,I think a few have.:dunno:

Just now, Woodtick said:

I've done work on their coolers,lucky people don't get sick. Oh wait,I think a few have.:dunno:

Blah blah. It's fucking good!

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

At the locations with the barnellis they HAD some awesome pasta dishes. They had one called peasant pasta that was off the charts. Good. I had some a few weeks ago and something has changed. All of the food there now leaves a film in your mouth. WTF?

Dick used the best of ingredients . The new corp that bought it wants new locations all over the country. The place will be shit in 5 years.

Just now, Woodtick said:

Dick used the best of ingredients . The new corp that bought it wants new locations all over the country. The place will be shit in 5 years.

Everybody says the same. The quality has lessened. And now I have seen it my self. I have an old friend who works for portillos in corporate. I am going to ask her about it. 

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

If we are going away from the large franchised chains... California Sandwich.... hot veal, with lots of sauce, cheese, jalapeno peppers, sautéed mushroom and onion. They are huge and enough to be a meal alone.

Capture1.JPG.dff3133bffd1c3b63c1d3dd1f2830b05.JPG

They definitely are good.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Everybody says the same. The quality has lessened. And now I have seen it my self. I have an old friend who works for portillos in corporate. I am going to ask her about it. 

The people that didn't grow up on it won't know the difference . The wife and I are done with the place. It was $32  for me,the wife,and 7 year old. We did get shakes,but WTF. I do know for a fact that they switched venders for a bunch of their food. It's no different than what happened to the good Pizza places.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I eat Fast food way too often but I'm trying to make better choices as I age. Pita Pit, Pita Factory, Subs, etc. Get the grilled chicken instead of the burger..........

If I have to go to the big chains for a single item choice as a favorite, its a Whooper w/cheese from BK but I rarely go.

If I'm ignoring any common dietary sense, then its Harvey's for an Angus burger w/cheese and a poutine.

Lately, its been more Wendy's. I like the #9 Combo, Asiago Chicken sandwich, grilled or spicy, with fries.

Taco Bell was my favorite back a few years ago but they've slid on the quality since teaming with KFC to survive. 2 Steak soft tacos, fries supreme.

Tim Horton's breakfast wraps are pretty good.

But my once every 6 month weakness is a place called Fast Eddie's. They only have 3 stores, all in Cambridge, Ontario. They tried to franchise out but it never took.

A Roadside Slider sandwich (burger covered in fried onions) with Bacon Crazy Fries (A big cup of fries, covered in melted cheese topped with bacon). Its fucking heaven.

I'm on about month 5 right now. Probably hit them up when I'm in town next week.

• Like 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

The people that didn't grow up on it won't know the difference . The wife and I are done with the place. It was $32  for me,the wife,and 7 year old. We did get shakes,but WTF. I do know for a fact that they switched venders for a bunch of their food. It's no different than what happened to the good Pizza places.

Portillos was never anything spectacular or cheap but I was always consistent and good quality. I can't say that now. 

26 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Every burger should have mustard ketchup and Mayo .  Anything less is for pussys

NO! mayo is for faggots!

• Like 1

If I put lettuce on it then it gets mayo but only on a burger, not a sub.

Burger toppings = Lettuce, Onion, tomato, pickle, mustard and mayo, maybe hot peppers.

Sub toppings = lettuce, Onion, Tomato, green olives, hot peppers and mustard, possibly ranch or chipotle sub sauce

15 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

If I put lettuce on it then it gets mayo but only on a burger, not a sub.

Burger toppings = Lettuce, Onion, tomato, pickle, mustard and mayo, maybe hot peppers.

Sub toppings = lettuce, Onion, Tomato, green olives, hot peppers and mustard, possibly ranch or chipotle sub sauce

I like lettuce in a salad, but not on a burger or a sandwich.

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

We've got one here that used to be a Dairy Queen but now is called Dairy Grille because the former owner didn't want to follow corporate mandates....place uses fresh ground chuck everyday from the local grocery store, their own coney sauce, etc....make a killer Olive Burger and the coneys are great. :bc:

Place is now owned by former Major League pitcher Dennis Rasmussen.

IMG_2929.JPG.3054718da77e495733c0a9edfba45642.JPG

That's pretty awesome :bc: we're not that special up here.  The owner of the dairy Queen is probably some 35 douche nozzle who lives in his mom's basement and promotes spitting in food. Still better than the other choices :lol:

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He can't, doesn't have any :lol:

Those are good too. Love their fries 

They are the best fry's, the greatest fry's.Believe me, you can ask anyone. They will tell you.

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

That's pretty awesome :bc: we're not that special up here.  The owner of the dairy Queen is probably some 35 douche nozzle who lives in his mom's basement and promotes spitting in food. Still better than the other choices :lol:

Place is a goldmine...opens end of April and closes early October....Rasmussen is there everyday working the place....good dude. :bc:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You are a fuckin sicko  :bigfinger: 

:lol::lmao:

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Over priced Taco Bell.

I ate there once, wasn't impressed

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I don't mind mayo on my burger once in a while. I prefer ketchup & mustard though.

Cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup and mayo.  That's it 

9 minutes ago, joesale said:

They are the best fry's, the greatest fry's.Believe me, you can ask anyone. They will tell you.

Best fries out of an fast food place.

Arby's curly fries are awesome too 

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol::lmao:

I ate there once, wasn't impressed

Cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup and mayo.  That's it 

Best fries out of an fast food place.

Arby's curly fries are awesome too 

Another place's fries that make me feel like shit.  :puke:

17 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Place is a goldmine...opens end of April and closes early October....Rasmussen is there everyday working the place....good dude. :bc:

Oh,that sucks. We have a crazy awesome restaurant with those time frames too. Best restaurant in stonewall,  the kiln, nest burgers by far and only open in the summer . Wtf :smack:

13 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Every burger should have mustard ketchup and Mayo .  Anything less is for pussys

Ketchup is fuck gross, try some Heintz chili sauce instead..you will never go back