Check your account email address ×

Favorite fast food?

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I like them when I'm eating them. But an hour later, not so much.

yup,  onion rings in general i burp up but BK's are the worst.  

as far as the baconator goes :bf:  I prob won't eat that many calories today as your whole meal.  got to be well over 2000

Edited by Angry ginger

We have nothing within 45 min of me like fast food. Closest is Selkirk, and they only have A&W ,McDicks, Dairy Queen and I think a few pizza places like Pizza Hut and Boston Pizza.  So I guess it's McDicks lol. 

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,  onion rings in general i burp up but BK's are the worst.  

as far as the baconator goes :bf:  I prob won't eat that many calories today as your whole meal.  got to be well over 2000

I just looked it up and it's around 1700 calories for everything. Glad I only have fast food once or twice a month.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I don't eat fast food, it's so gross,.if I don't bring my lunch on the road with me I don't eat..

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't eat fast food, it's so gross,.if I don't bring my lunch on the road with me I don't eat..

If I don't bring a lunch to work, I will go to a sit down restaurant and get a carry out.  Very rarely do I get fast food 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Dairy Queen has decent food.  Probably prefer it over McDicks 

We've got one here that used to be a Dairy Queen but now is called Dairy Grille because the former owner didn't want to follow corporate mandates....place uses fresh ground chuck everyday from the local grocery store, their own coney sauce, etc....make a killer Olive Burger and the coneys are great. :bc:

Place is now owned by former Major League pitcher Dennis Rasmussen.

IMG_2929.JPG.3054718da77e495733c0a9edfba45642.JPG

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

We've got one here that used to be a Dairy Queen but now is called Dairy Grille because the former owner didn't want to follow corporate mandates....place uses fresh ground chuck everyday from the local grocery store, their own coney sauce, etc....make a killer Olive Burger and the coneys are great. :bc:

Place is now owned by former Major League pitcher Dennis Rasmussen.

Again, with the olive burgers!

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Mayo and olives are not burger condiments.  

True. I will fucking murder someone if they put mayo on my burger!

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

True. I will fucking murder someone if they put mayo on my burger!

Portillos used to have a great burger as long as you told them to hold the fucking mayo. The burgers now suck,since Dick sold the chain.

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Portillos used to have a great burger as long as you told them to hold the fucking mayo. The burgers now suck,since Dick sold the chain.

At the locations with the barnellis they HAD some awesome pasta dishes. They had one called peasant pasta that was off the charts. Good. I had some a few weeks ago and something has changed. All of the food there now leaves a film in your mouth. WTF?