Check your account email address ×

Trump wimping out if he skips the debates

• Gold Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

Participate in the debates you fuckin pussy 

Yeah he should if he wants to be the President again IMO. 

He got so frazzled last debate im sure his handlers dont want him on stage doing that again. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, EvilBird said:

Yeah he should if he wants to be the President again IMO. 

He got so frazzled last debate im sure his handlers dont want him on stage doing that again. :lol:

Yep he should. Doesn’t matter what the polls say, what that egomaniac thinks, he should have to debate in order to be considered 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When did an incumbent president attend a debate? 

I know the answer and why.

Read that again, it is not about biden attending debates, it clearly states that the DNC isn't organizing any debates.  The DNC is the issue, they don't want to do debates.

22 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6330996642112

must be true, it's on Fox news  

fair 

balanced 

Tucker free...

Regurgitation noted.   Better post another Trump won't debate thread.  :lol:  

Question is do you think Trump is Lord Voldemort?  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Regurgitation noted.   Better post another Trump won't debate thread.  :lol:  

Question is do you think Trump is Lord Voldemort?  :lmao:

old tiny hands is just scared to spew his typical bile... and face people from his own party which are poling in the low single digits? 

9axn.gif

Chicken... 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

old tiny hands is just scared to spew his typical bile... and face people from his own party which are poling in the low single digits? 

9axn.gif

Chicken... 

:lmao::poke:

StripperTrump (2).jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

surely you're intelligent enough to realize no good can come from Trump or Biden being elected in 24... aren't you? 

I'm intelligent enough to realize Trump would be massively better than Biden.  Just because you hate him doesn't mean good things didn't come from his Presidency.   

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm intelligent enough to realize Trump would be massively better than Biden.  Just because you hate him doesn't mean good things didn't come from his Presidency.   

he's an emotional mess, hell bent on vengeance for himself after being beaten by Biden and his own big mouth... he has no desire to do anything good for the country first, rather than himself first.  

Trump 2.0

the vengeance tour

(not coming to a debate stage near you)  

and, he's too old 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he's an emotional mess, hell bent on vengeance for himself after being beaten by Biden and his own big mouth... he has no desire to do anything good for the country first, rather than himself first.  

Trump 2.0

the vengeance tour

and, he's too old 

Some vengeance in DC would be good and I disagree that he wouldn't do some good.   Its ok to have a different opinion. :bc:

I've stated before that Trump wouldn't be my first choice in fact that person isn't even running however if it comes down to Trump vs. Biden or Trump vs Harris or Trump vs Newsome or even Trump vs RJK Jr the choice is very clear. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Now that, is chickenshit.  Just like last election.  

Absolutely chickenshit.  The D's need to debate as do the R's and ANYONE running should have the balls to step up and show what they are made of.  This includes the incumbent in particular when he is so old everyone should be concerned about his mental fortitude...which of course I am not sure he had before he was old.

I would also argue the debates should be longer and cover more topics.  People deserve to know more about their candidate and how they are as well as how they tote the party line.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Absolutely chickenshit.  The D's need to debate as do the R's and ANYONE running should have the balls to step up and show what they are made of.  This includes the incumbent in particular when he is so old everyone should be concerned about his mental fortitude...which of course I am not sure he had before he was old.

I would also argue the debates should be longer and cover more topics.  People deserve to know more about their candidate and how they are as well as how they tote the party line.

Well said :bc:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Some vengeance in DC would be good and I disagree that he wouldn't do some good.   Its ok to have a different opinion. :bc:

I've stated before that Trump wouldn't be my first choice in fact that person isn't even running however if it comes down to Trump vs. Biden or Trump vs Harris or Trump vs Newsome or even Trump vs RJK Jr the choice is very clear. 

obvious choice... :thumbsup: :bc:

Vote for whomever is running against Trump

Watching this liberal shit show destroy the Country and prove all conservatives right is just the most awesome thing I get to experience day after day.
Some of you degenerate cunts even shot down the 'Sound of Freedom' movie, showing your true cards of how much of a child fucking piece of shit you are.
At this point, if your still a liberal, your just a piece of human shit that looks in the mirror and says '" I'm content being a child fucking, child trafficking, child grooming piece of shit" 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump 2.0

the vengeance tour

and, he's too old 

What’s good for the country would be for about 50 or so people in Washington to be in jail, if not worse. Starting with Hillary Clinton, clapper, Brennan, Majorkas, Garland, Schiff.  

I know the term “critical thinking skills” gets tossed around a lot here. But you clearly lack them.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don’t know that he is anyone’s first choice, including mine. Unfortunately, the reality is we only have so many choices and right now he is the best one.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Did I read somewhere that Glenn Beck and Tucker Carlson are going to be involved in hosting the first Republican presidential debate? I would be down for that all day long lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What’s good for the country would be for about 50 or so people in Washington to be in jail, if not worse. Starting with Hillary Clinton, clapper, Brennan, Majorkas, Garland, Schiff.  

I know the term “critical thinking skills” gets tossed around a lot here. But you clearly lack them.

don't be so sensitive... 

Trump sucks and he's a big fat tiny handed lying sack of shit... who got beaten by a dimentia patient.

:)

don't be so sensitive... 

Trump sucks and he's a big fat tiny handed lying sack of shit... who got beaten by a dimentia patient.

Screenshot_20230712_131921_Facebook.jpg

29 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

don't be so sensitive... 

I am sensitive? May be a little weary of listening to your Trump derangement syndrome, not sensitive.  Enough of this shit talk to, OK? That that GIF you posted was gross and ruined my lunch lol I am simply pointing out that you don’t get a choice in the matter of who is running for president it is going to come down to two nominees maybe three in a long shot and that’s how it goes.  That is the reality. And if it comes down to Trump versus Biden, the choice is crystal clear.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

surely you're intelligent enough to realize no good can come from Trump or Biden being elected in 24... aren't you? 

Trump's policies were fantastic for business of which I'm sure you don't have. Which branch of govt. do you work in? You sound like a gravy train liberal.

Trump 2.0

the vengeance tour

and, he's too old 

That's a load of BS. The emotional mess is people like you and the 81 million Biden voters (allegedly) who cry and queef about Trump because of his personality because you're a bunch of pussies who are easily offended. Next time look at his policies instead of his personality. Now we have utter chaos under Biden and the radical left.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, stinkipinki said:

Watching this liberal shit show destroy the Country and prove all conservatives right is just the most awesome thing I get to experience day after day.
Some of you degenerate cunts even shot down the 'Sound of Freedom' movie, showing your true cards of how much of a child fucking piece of shit you are.
At this point, if your still a liberal, your just a piece of human shit that looks in the mirror and says '" I'm content being a child fucking, child trafficking, child grooming piece of shit" 

Another well said post . :bc:

34 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

don't be so sensitive... 

Im tempted at times to think you are just a pale white Guy in WI afraid of the sun and angry white Women in WI. 

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Did I read somewhere that Glenn Beck and Tucker Carlson are going to be involved in hosting the first Republican presidential debate? I would be down for that all day long lol

You heard wrong. Fox has the first Republican debate.