Check your account email address ×

Snocross 2024

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Snocross FB page has mentioned it, but no condition update.

And of course, all the spammers are out in the comment section.  FB really needs to get that shit under control.

Gee, big surprise someone got hurt on that tiny, pathetic oval track. I watched the Deadwood race from the ‘99-‘00 season and it was huge. Are the current generation of riders incapable of turning right? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Gee, big surprise someone got hurt on that tiny, pathetic oval track. I watched the Deadwood race from the ‘99-‘00 season and it was huge. Are the current generation of riders incapable of turning right? 

Are you capable of sticking your head in a wood chipper because you really should.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

huge?:nea:

as much as I respect the riders and history of that era it doesn't compare to what the racers and sleds are capable of today.   kind of hard to turn right in a horse/bull riding arena isn't it? 

but I digress... you're an idiot

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you capable of sticking your head in a wood chipper because you really should.

if you're making a motion... I'll second it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Snocross FB page has mentioned it, but no condition update.

Screenshot_20240128-161819.png

apparently Blair Morgan still thinks Snocross is cool... 

421615129_962461148681860_87373594690241

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

Jesus you're a waste of a blow job.

• Haha 2

The track in the ‘99-‘00 season was worlds better than the tiny oval they raced on this weekend. Why don’t they make better tracks? 

27 minutes ago, AK440 said:

The track in the ‘99-‘00 season was worlds better than the tiny oval they raced on this weekend. Why don’t they make better tracks? 

maybe because that was on a SKI HILL in 99/00 stupid?

the Deadwood race has been held in the bullring downtown for how long now @fortune46x?

don't mind AK, he's retarded

Then run it at the ski hill again. The existing track with two lanes in the corners while guys bounce around going in a circle is boring as fuck to watch. 

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Then run it at the ski hill again. The existing track with two lanes in the corners while guys bounce around going in a circle is boring as fuck to watch. 

make up your mind skippy..

Is snowcross dying, or do you watch every race so you can come on here and bitch about track layout??

For as much time as you waste trying to tell everyone its dead and no one watches, you seem to pay a ton of attention to whats going on, and how the tracks are

Edited by krom
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I just saw a video of the crash my buddy sent me he took it off his TV, his leg stayed in the footwell and shaped itself around the seat of the sled while he was off the other side.  Feel terrible for the guy that was probably a career ender but from the angle I saw it was a wicked bonehead cross jump move.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, krom said:

make up your mind skippy..

Is snowcross dying, or do you watch every race so you can come on here and bitch about track layout??

For as much time as you waste trying to tell everyone its dead and no one watches, you seem to pay a ton of attention to whats going on, and how the tracks are

I watched the highlights on YT and looked at empty seats in the stands. How long you think they’ll be able to host races like this at 36° in January. Looked like spring time conditions. But climate change is fake, right skippy? 

11 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I watched the highlights on YT and looked at empty seats in the stands. How long you think they’ll be able to host races like this at 36° in January. Looked like spring time conditions. But climate change is fake, right skippy? 

Considering it was standing room only and it was mid to upper 40s both days I’d guess you better stick to out rage over dog sleds and drinking mouthwash. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Palu49 said:

from the angle I saw it was a wicked bonehead cross jump move.

There is no way Elias tried to cross over there.  At those speeds, the moguls kick the sleds left and right with no warning.  He came up short on the previous jump and got squirrely which is really what started the whole series of events.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

There is no way Elias tried to cross over there.  At those speeds, the moguls kick the sleds left and right with no warning.  He came up short on the previous jump and got squirrely which is really what started the whole series of events.  

Yea I watched it again when he resent me the clip I posted. Shitty deal

57 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yep... was hesitant to post anything but I took pics and clips yesterday.  It's a 'racing incident' and however that may sound it sucks for Elias and Francis but these guys know what they're doing and the potential ramifications.  This said, I won't post the video.  Elias tried a similar move in the Friday night practice with a similar result without anyone being able to land on him.  Regardless, it sucks and hope he decides to come back as he's a 7C/68 caliber SX racer but will completely understand if he chooses otherwise.

all of this being stated... thank goodness for FXR Mobile Medical and everyone who generously gives their time to supporting the series.

IMG_20240128_070421500_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240128_070832304.jpg