Check your account email address ×

Snocross 2024

24 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

the clowns that have access to the numbers to say viewership and attendance is up ... vs your ignorant opinion.

Snocross is televised for free on fox sports this year.

On the bold, what are the numbers Crusty? 100 spectators at a rain soaked event versus 110. :lol2:

27 minutes ago, AK440 said:

On the bold, what are the numbers Crusty? 100 spectators at a rain soaked event versus 110. :lol2:

I dont know for this past weekends event ... however Caterbury sells out every year at 16,000 capacity and people stand outside to watch it.

What did snocross do to hurt you ? you seem damaged ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I dont know for this past weekends event ... however Caterbury sells out every year at 16,000 capacity and people stand outside to watch it.

I still miss the full track Canterbury.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, airflite1 said:

I still miss the full track Canterbury.

last year was 110% on the isoc hired snow maker , guy was a waste of space. They started on snowmaking two weeks ago but if mother nature keeps up her shit (as its predicted) it will be difficult again.

12 hours ago, fortune46x said:

last year was 110% on the isoc hired snow maker , guy was a waste of space. They started on snowmaking two weeks ago but if mother nature keeps up her shit (as its predicted) it will be difficult again.

I looked this week when I drove by and didn't see a spec of white anywhere near Canterbury.  They used to haul in a lot from the parking lot, not sure if they still do that or not.

20 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Sno-x is a waste of time, money and effort and not deserving of support. Why? Because it isn’t 2001 anymore and sno-x sleds don’t represent what the market wants to buy. 

Bashing sno-x is hilarious because those that defend it have terrible arguments about why it’s “relevant” and not dying.

The future of sno-x with climate change.

5C0BF43C-12D2-4FB9-BA3D-E2BA112E4FB3.png

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Replace "Sno-x" with "Iron Dog" and it applies even more factually. 

Bwahahaha! Oh, the biggest cross country race on snow? When’s the last time you saw any? :lol:The only riding you’re doing is on your keyboard. :lol2:

Fucking retard living where it doesn’t snow anymore but you still own sleds. 

It must suck living somewhere that supposedly has epic snow ... and being stuck with riding a 2008 boat anchor.  Maybe you can barter with someone for a newer sled?  What do you have that's of any value that you could get into a mid 2010's machine?  Is meth production your specialty?  Or is it just meth consumption that you're good at?

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

It must suck living somewhere that supposedly has epic snow ... and being stuck with riding a 2008 boat anchor.  Maybe you can barter with someone for a newer sled?  What do you have that's of any value that you could get into a mid 2010's machine?  Is meth production your specialty?  Or is it just meth consumption that you're good at?

Hey! I know… you should totally rehash other people’s insults as use them as your own. You can do a search, cut and paste what’s been said before and post it all as your very own! Since you can’t ride I know your got the time. After all it’s hard coming up with new lines while staring at bare ground outside. Maybe polish your useless sled one more time. Enjoy the rain. :haha: 

39 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Hey! I know… you should totally rehash other people’s insults as use them as your own. You can do a search, cut and paste what’s been said before and post it all as your very own! Since you can’t ride I know your got the time. After all it’s hard coming up with new lines while staring at bare ground outside. Maybe polish your useless sled one more time. Enjoy the rain. :haha: 

The meth comment must have hit a little too close to home :whistle:

• Haha 2

Lebel... Inoperative Tailight? :dunno:

@AK440, if the snow is so great there why aren't you out riding... or posting a few pictures of where you're riding, maybe even what you're riding? 

pretty obvious, we need snow badly.  hearing it may be raining for Christmas... joy!  :(

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Lebel... Inoperative Tailight? :dunno:

@AK440, if the snow is so great there why aren't you out riding... or posting a few pictures of where you're riding, maybe even what you're riding? 

pretty obvious, we need snow badly.  hearing it may be raining for Christmas... joy!  :(

Sounds like someone needs to post a bunch of low snow photos of the ‘15 Iron Dog to make themselves feel better. All the bashing you clowns did of our race brought this shit winter onto you. That’s how karma works. 

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

Sounds like someone needs to post a bunch of low snow photos of the ‘15 Iron Dog to make themselves feel better. All the bashing you clowns did of our race brought this shit winter onto you. That’s how karma works. 

our race?  :roflcrying:

you won't even post a picture of your jalopy as requested multiple times.  no one else here is afraid to showcase their new rides or piles of junk...

sorry @Sled_Hed :lol2:

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Karma has already worked wonders.  You are ribbing the rest of us for living south where there is no snow, yet you have snow and haven't ridden because you can't afford a machine worth riding.  Karma's a bitch.

How cute, cockhaven is calling me poor. Why would I give two shits whether you know what my new sled is or not? 

42 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

@fortune46x what's the report on Canterbury snow making?  Haven't drove by there in about a week.  Looks like they may be able to start making snow at night this week.  I'll be going by on New Years Eve so maybe stop and snap some pictures to post.

@Not greg b should be able to get a visual on Friday... before I poison his liver.

Just now, Not greg b said:

I was out that way today but didn’t go by the park. It was snowing in redwood falls today. My liver is going to get poisoned tonight 

good, we can kill it for good tomorrow and I'll have you sign a piece of paper entitling me to the new sled if you die.