Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

If you lived in the White House they would probably start with the 90 employees present at the time you fucking retard. We already covered this. Or maybe some of the self guided people on tour dummy.

Don't respond to my post please, it just turns into a shit show. 

• Like 1

Just now, Badger** said:

If you ignore his like you agreed to do there is no shit show to worry about.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

If you ignore his like you agreed to do there is no shit show to worry about.

Two way street, wouldn't you think?  Stalker Steve could go without bothering to quote Badger in the first place.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Joe and Hunter will get a pass. Till now they have never found Coke in the White House, right? :dunno:

So I have to ask, If they found Coke in your house, who's going to get charged with possession? :whistle:

Who's they? 

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Then quit asking stupid questions that have already been addressed. Maybe read the fucking thread.

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Just let it go ... don't bother.

You shoulda told him to shut up before he insulted my son, now you'll both just have to deal with it. Cry all you want , this ain't HCS.

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Two way street, wouldn't you think?  Stalker Steve could go without bothering to quote Badger in the first place.

Steve wasn't the one on post moderation. This is what Badger agreed to when I removed it.

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I think my response was called for and I think I took the high road. 

No it wasn't. You didn't hold up to your end of the deal.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Steve wasn't the one on post moderation. This is what Badger agreed to when I removed it.

I'm not looking to get into a pissing match over it because we've beaten this horse to death.  But, had Steve not bothered to quote Badger in the first place there wouldn't have even been an issue.  It's pretty obvious.  

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm not looking to get into a pissing match over it because we've beaten this horse to death.  But, had Steve not bothered to quote Badger in the first place there wouldn't have even been an issue.  It's pretty obvious.  

It doesn't matter what Steve did, Steve isn't the one that is on probation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

High as a kite for real....no way he is recovering as the fake news reports.....Only question is whether he is basing or snorting.

:moredrama:

36 minutes ago, HSR said:

Then quit asking stupid questions that have already been addressed. Maybe read the fucking thread.

You shoulda told him to shut up before he insulted my son, now you'll both just have to deal with it. Cry all you want , this ain't HCS.

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

No it wasn't. You didn't hold up to your end of the deal.

:moredrama:.......:lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not really.....the MSM stokes and and exacerbates any drama.

Me thinks he does a bit of that on his own on his own social media platform.  :lol:

:bc:

Serious question here as it's been brought up a couple of times.

Do any of you actually think that Joe Biden is the owner of the White House?

And to answer the other silly question, if LEO went to a residence with people present and some cocaine and the owner wasn't present he would NOT be in possession of anything and as such would not be charged. 

34 minutes ago, HSR said:

And to answer the other silly question, if LEO went to a residence with people present and some cocaine and the owner wasn't present he would NOT be in possession of anything and as such would not be charged. 

Oh stop you know not to make sense here. :stirthepot:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Surprise.

That just says to me they know exactly who it was and are covering it up. Give me a break I’ve been to dc there are cameras everywhere on every road and on and in every building. Do they honestly think anyone is going to believe there was no cameras in there the most protected building in America 😂 ya ok.

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

constructive possession so question 2 is possible except for the fact Joe doesn’t own the White House. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

We all knew how this would go . 

Of course no camera , no immediate drug tests for staffers , no accountability.  

And a whole bunch of sideline people belittling White House security . Could of been Fentanyl and killed someone.  But hey who cares. :read:

image.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, X2700 said:

Cannot believe they do not have cameras in areas where public have access.

hell I’d think entire White House would be covered accept of course bathrooms!!

They do plus everyone is searched except . . . 

Hunter is a major drug addict. Why are some here so desperate to prove it isn’t hunters drugs?

even at the small chance it wasn’t his coke. He’s still a drug addict.  That doesn’t change. 

• Like 1

There was more concern by the MSM over the mean orange guy drinking too many Diet Cokes per day, than their coverage over cocaine in the WH.  Shocking, I know (not!!).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

There was more concern by the MSM over the mean orange guy drinking too many Diet Cokes per day, than their coverage over cocaine in the WH.  Shocking, I know (not!!).

You were watching primetime on fox.

:lol: