Check your account email address ×

Student loan repayment goes tits up!

• Snake changed the title to Student loan repayment goes tits up!

I mean, come on!!  It's not like printing more money can't fix it.  Hell, let's have the Federal Reserve print a kazillion dollars and let's pay off everyone's debt, give everyone a million bucks, and add another few billion in aide to Ukraine!!  <yes, that's called sarcasm>   Although that does seem to be the mantra of the liberal crowd.  Just look at those on the SCOTUS who opposed the ruling.

For any of the lefties out there who want to scream ‘RAAAAAACISMMMM!’ I will say this: The United States of America is blessed with millions upon millions of brilliant Black women. The Democrats just don’t seem to know any of them.

• Like 1

The sad part in all of this is that Biden was able to persuade all those dumb little shits to vote for him on SLF. It's pretty easy to win elections with massive lies like that.

Now, I wish the Supreme Court would go after all that free PPP money that was given to wealthy people. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Newsmax just reported that President Biden said he is not done fighting for student loan debt forgiveness.

Of course not he needs the younger people's votes

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Of course not he needs the younger people's votes

That's exactly why this whole thing started (and will continue to be into 2024) ... it scores votes from the young people who aren't smart enough to realize how ridiculous this is.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

That's exactly why this whole thing started (and will continue to be into 2024) ... it scores votes from the young people who aren't smart enough to realize how ridiculous this is.

A liberal is a person so open minded their brains fall out.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This will absolutely be taken off the shelf and used again around election time!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Newsmax just reported that President Biden said he is not done fighting for student loan debt forgiveness.

he should... that dog won't hunt with moderates or fiscal conservatives 

58 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

though many republicans have forgotten about this...

https://navigatestudentloans.com/a-brief-history-of-public-service-loan-forgiveness/

It was service related just like the GI bill. My cousin tried the program. She was teaching in Milwaukee, she ultimately decided the juice wasn't worth the squeeze and moved out if that shit hole.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Poor plugs and his cronies..:cry::lol2:

In the long run pundits are saying this is a win as it will keep inflation from going up. People forget fast and generally vote with their wallets.

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Now, if somehow the universities would have their pecker's stepped on and come back down to reality on the cost of their english lit degrees.

But I surely ain't holding my breath.

Or mythology. AKA studying something that isn't real.