Check your account email address ×

Bitch Slapped...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Jane Goodall slaps Invanka along side the melon.  Ivanka is fraud just like her old man :lol: 

"What you do makes a difference," reads the quote, "and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make." 

But Goodall has some advice for the first daughter, too. 

In a statement to CNNMoney after the book was released Tuesday, Goodall said that the Trump administration has put wildlife, national monuments, clean air and clean water in jeopardy. 

She said she was not aware that Ivanka Trump planned to use her quote in the book, but she said: "I sincerely hope she will take the full import of my words to heart. She is in a position to do much good or terrible harm." 

"Legislation that was passed by previous governments to protect wildlife such as the Endangered Species Act, create national monuments and other clean air and water legislation have all been jeopardized by this administration," she continued. "I hope that Ms. Trump will stand with us to value and cherish our natural world and protect this planet for future generations."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/02/media/ivanka-trump-jane-goodall/index.html

Just now, SnowRider said:

Poor MN Momo :lol: Tries so hard to be cool :lmao: 

I don't have to try at all.  Sorry about your social standings though.  Dork. :lol: 

Here, this will brighten your spirits right up!  Or maybe not...it brightens mine though.

SR Land.gif

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Poor taintridingdipshitforbrains.  Believes every word that he's spoon fed.  What a pathetic hack he still is.

Baaaaaaaa 🐑🐑🐑

• Platinum Contributing Member

Thought this thread was going to be how Snowrider pouted, took his ball and stormed home after the election and the constant bitch slaps he was receiving. 

Every post reminds me of the pimp on "gonna get you sucka"  Strutting along thinking how bad ass he is, while everyone laughs hysterically.  

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Every post reminds me of the pimp on "gonna get you sucka"  Strutting along thinking how bad ass he is, while everyone laughs hysterically.  

A day in the life of AMG.