Check your account email address ×

Submarine on trip to explore Titanic wreck goes missing, "search and rescue operation" underway

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, HSR said:

This oughta be good :news:

He will reply with my helmet looks funny and the places I've traveled to are overpopulated shitholes. 

I'm not sure why he's gotten personal.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

He will reply with my helmet looks funny and the places I've traveled to are overpopulated shitholes. 

It's what he usually does, most times he adds his personal image of what he thinks guys look like. Weird.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's what he usually does, most times he adds his personal image of what he thinks guys look like. Weird.

He already has. I was being facetious. :lol:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

It baffles my mind that the sub isn't equipped with an emergency sonar beacon.

It is not a sub just submersible pretty bare bones, either way my bet is it imploded when they lost contact,I believe it is going to end up being a recovery......Titanic adds five more to the death toll, it's way of saying stay the fuck away and leave us be

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, X2700 said:

just ask this guy he may know how to get them back up or at least whats left of them!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Ballard

even if they found them not enough time to get proper equipment to rescue them on site, nothing to rescue after implosion, which is my guess, add 5 more to the Titanic death toll, pretty expensive burial at sea:snack:

6000 psi on the hull.

imagine the power of a very large excavator, pushing on the palm of your hand.

Will not be much left.

19 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

even if they found them not enough time to get proper equipment to rescue them on site, nothing to rescue after implosion, which is my guess, add 5 more to the Titanic death toll, pretty expensive burial at sea:snack:

The shit horror movies are made about. Must be/have been terrifying. 

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

2 hours ago, HSR said:

And he’s also the first one crying like a bitch when he perceives some personal slight.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And he’s also the first one crying like a bitch when he perceives some personal slight.

Another gone to shit 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absolutely and then cry for a change in site Moderators because the current ones don't meet his impeccable internet standards. Just an incredibly entitled twat really. I love triggering him though,, it's fun and really easy :lol:

19 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

6000 psi on the hull.

imagine the power of a very large excavator, pushing on the palm of your hand.

Will not be much left.

Just saw on the news a private company ship is on site with an underwater rover looking for signs. They are making it sound like it could be found on the surface too which I would find hard to believe at this point. Like ya say, I'm thinking the worst now.

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

He already has. I was being facetious. :lol:

The ‘you're shit, what you have is shit, where you've been is shit’ treatment. Many have seen this movie before

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Yeah, this isn't even going to be a body recovery. Just an exploratory mission to find the wreckage.

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The harbor freight special. It does show how fucking stupid billionaires can be. 

Yup, it boggles my mind, how people that must have a few brains, and are somehow filthy fukking rich, make such stupid decisions, and take such foolish risks. Are they that fukking bored, and just gotta find something out of the ordinary to do, or are they just tired of living, and don,t care about the potential risks ? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Yup, it boggles my mind, how people that must have a few brains, and are somehow filthy fukking rich, make such stupid decisions, and take such foolish risks. Are they that fukking bored, and just gotta find something out of the ordinary to do, or are they just tired of living, and don,t care about the potential risks ? 

The British billionaire onboard went on the Bezos space trip too. He's just asking for it.

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I made no comments about the effectiveness....I posted it because you claimed they were smarter and didn't take horse paste. I mearly pointed out the govt gave it out.

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I made no comments about the effectiveness....I posted it because you claimed they were smarter and didn't take horse paste. I mearly pointed out the govt gave it out.

I didn't say that at all.  You're cherry picking. This what I said as well pertaining to the subject. Nice try though on the gotcha. 

:bc:

Screenshot_20230620_185539.jpg