Check your account email address ×

If this is true

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

a shitty dick?

:lol: at the usual suspects sucking Carters dick the universally acknowledged shittiest POTUIS in history

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Momorider said:

:lol: at the usual suspects sucking Carters dick the universally acknowledged shittiest POTUIS in history

And not surprising you are talking about sucking cock yet again. Carter is a good Christian Man and you're an anonymous shitbag...GFY.

I always thought Carter was the best ex president we ever had. He has done a lot of good things with charity and deplomacy. But he was a terrible president. He was the first president I voted for when I was 18, because my mom told me I had to. :lol: Good thing Reagan won.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

And not surprising you are talking about sucking cock yet again. Carter is a good Christian Man and you're an anonymous shitbag...GFY.

He certainly could have kept his trap shut like 41 and 43....

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I always thought Carter was the best ex president we ever had. He has done a lot of good things with charity and deplomacy. But he was a terrible president. He was the first president I voted for when I was 18, because my mom told me I had to. :lol: Good thing Reagan won.

He was the worst president in US history, til Obunghole. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Your menstrual symptoms made you say that. I know you don't mean it...

No it was your stupid post that made me say it....not the first time either. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no Bush 2 gets that honor

Are you old enough to remember what a fuck up he was? Carter may be doing good charity work now but he's still the worst as far as presidents go.

Edited by Sleepr2

11 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Are you old enough to remember what a fuck up he was? Carter may be doing good charity work now but he's still the worst as far as presidents go.

My parents were both Democrats until Carter. :lol:

I lived through both Carter and W and things were never worse than under W, things were bad under Carter high interest rates high unemployment but no where near the debt, the Iraq war, and the worst financial collapse since the depression, Carter should have just traded arms for the hostages.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I lived through both Carter and W and things were never worse than under W, things were bad under Carter high interest rates high unemployment but no where near the debt, the Iraq war, and the worst financial collapse since the depression, Carter should have just traded arms for the hostages.

BS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Carter was not a great president. Nobody is denying that. But he is a good and decent man and does a lot of good things. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Google worst economic disaster then get back to me.

was jimmy involved with any of the affordable housing loans meetings during the Clinton foundation when the building blocks for the collapse were being stacked . why yes yes he was  

Just now, Anler said:

Carter was not a great president. Nobody is denying that. But he is a good and decent man and does a lot of good things. 

I agree , he's an excellent ex president. His time in office was a disaster.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Are you old enough to,have been in businesses during the Carter years?

I just started out at that time I was working for a lumber mill, then construction and starting my own parts business and doing construction jobs on the side.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I just started out at that time I was working for a lumber mill, then construction and starting my own parts business and doing construction jobs on the side.

So that's. No, I went fro 28 people to 11 during the Carter fiasco.