Check your account email address ×

If this is true

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

LOL! Yeah you toss shit at me and ignore the fact the you got personal and brought up personal shit long before I did  , as far as being a pussy ? Stop whining about getting personal when you start it ,   you fucking pussy,   Now go suck down a bottle of whiskey so you can be the asshole that we're used to ,

you pathetic asshole! 

IMG_0488.thumb.JPG.a27e33a0b136ae0899fffa6278bfa338.JPG

How can anybody get personal with you Minnesota Momo?

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

How can anybody get personal with you Minnesota Momo?

Read your own posts

e term dry drunk is believed to originate from 12 Step recovery groups. It is used to describe those who no longer drink alcohol but in many ways behave like they were still in the midst of addiction. The dry drunk may be full of resentment and anger. Instead of finding joy in their life away from alcohol, they can act as if they were serving a prison sentence. The only change this person has made is to stop drinking, but in other respects their life remains the same. Friends and family can complain that the dry drunk is almost as hard to be around as they were when drinking.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Read your own posts

See I post things like pictures, tell everybody I quit drinking, how I was heavy and I'm losing weight now, what I do for a living etc......that is personal stuff. You do none of that therefore how can I take personal shots....answer is I can't. You're a spineless coward Minnesota Momo.....own it.

Edited by Biggie Smails

24 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

See I post things like pictures, tell everybody I quit drinking, how I was heavy and I'm losing weight now, what I do for a living etc......that is personal stuff. You do none of that therefore how can I take personal shots....answer is I can't. You're a spineless coward Minnesota Momo.....own it.

with all that self  improvement you're attempting you should let that cut below your nose heal up. :thumb: