Check your account email address ×

If this is true

13 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Maybe you're just a shitty businessman and an asshole to boot....can't blame Carter for that. :lol:

And another cry for attention from Jimmy the grump :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And another cry for attention from Jimmy the grump :lol:

Nope...just think you're an asshole not to mention I didn't realize you were such an old fuck. I would think you would have picked up some better material over all these years. :lol:

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nope...just think you're an asshole not to mention I didn't realize you were such an old fuck. I would think you would have picked up some better material over all these years. :lol:

Yup, anything for attention, your family must really ignore you .:lol:

33 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yup, anything for attention, your family must really ignore you .:lol:

I find it hard to believe that a man of

yoir age is on a snowmobile website actong liike such a moron and bragging about those half wage employees you took advantage of is pathetic.

Nothing proven on this.   Snopes saying unproven.   Its one "unidentified" source. :lol:   MSM not really even picking it up.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

I find it hard to believe that a man of

yoir age is on a snowmobile website actong liike such a moron and bragging about those half wage employees you took advantage of is pathetic.

Those same employees that I paid 12.00$ An hour in 1993 as opposed to McLiar paying 12.50$ An hour to his employees 20 years  later ?  

I don't see you hassling the Liar over him paying 12.50 an hour in today's money, 

12.00 in 1993 = 22.30 today 

now , go chase the Liar around for underpaying his employees 

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Those same employees that I paid 12.00$ An hour in 1993 as opposed to McLiar paying 12.50$ An hour to his employees 20 years  later ?  

I don't see you hassling the Liar over him paying 12.50 an hour in today's money, 

12.00 in 1993 = 22.30 today 

now , go chase the Liar around for underpaying his employees 

Well you're probably lying anyhow and MC isn't the one bitching about Carter...how much did you pay those special needs employees? How much of their wage did the government pay?

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well you're probably lying anyhow and MC isn't the one bitching about Carter...how much did you pay those special needs employees? How much of their wage did the government pay?

More than the Liar , (that whine daily about everything)pays his employees today and nothing from the government

but feel free to keep showing what an ignorant ass you are,:thumb:

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

More than the Liar , (that whine daily about everything)pays his employees today and nothing from the government

but feel free to keep showing what an ignorant ass you are,:thumb:

Did the government help pay their wages?

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Nope.

how many employees do,you have?

Good for you then and none of your business but thanks for asking. BTW before you say shit just remember that you have never posted a picture, shared what sled you ride.....nothing. Basically a Minnesota Momo.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Good for you then and none of your business but thanks for asking. 

So, no,employees, no business experience other than painting houses but you feel the need to shoot your mouth off about things you no nothing about.

go back to drinking, you made more sense then,

24 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So, no,employees, no business experience other than painting houses but you feel the need to shoot your mouth off about things you no nothing about.

go back to drinking, you made more sense then,

Oh I have paint contracting business experience but I'm not sharing much with your anonymous ass and all I did was ask about your special needs employees which you did have. I'm also willing to bet that their wages were subsidized by either the state or federal government....maybe both. You would never admit that because it ruins your whole do everything by yourself in a vacuum narrative. Hell at least you know I'm a painter...does anybody even know what your business is?

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh I have paint contracting business experience but I'm not sharing much with your anonymous ass and all I did was ask about your special needs employees which you did have. I'm also willing to bet that their wages were subsidized by either the state or federal government....maybe both. You would never admit that because it ruins your whole do everything by yourself in a vacuum narrative. Hell at least you know I'm a painter...does anybody even know what your business is?

Nope no government.

I'm willing to bet that you are a one man show with a cash paid helper and have napever had to make a payroll or with holding taxes but you'd never admit to that because it ruins  your "look at me! I'm an asshole"  act,

i don't share personal things on here because of assholes like you.

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Nope no government.

I'm willing to bet that you are a one man show with a cash paid helper and have napever had to make a payroll or with holding taxes but you'd never admit to that because it ruins  your "look at me! I'm an asshole"  act,

i don't share personal things on here because of assholes like you.

That's funny considering I don't go after anybody's family or job meanwhile I get ripped for being a painter and a drunk even though I don't drink. You take shots from the weeds because you're an anonymous pussy.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That's funny considering I don't go after anybody's family or job meanwhile I get ripped for being a painter and a drunk even though I don't drink. You take shots from the weeds because you're an anonymous pussy.

Looks like you have a new friend. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I stay anonymous because of assholes like you, and you're the one that called me a shitty businessman and brought up the fact that I paid my employees more in 1993 than Mcliar pays his now,

if you can't take , don't dish it out ,,asshole.

Edited by Sleepr2

29 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I stay anonymous because of assholes like you, and you're the one that called me a shitty businessman and brought up the fact that I paid my employees more in 1993 than Mcliar pays his now,

I don't mind taking anything from almost anybody but you're a pussy that hides and throws rocks and fuck calling you a shitty  businessman for all I know you aren't any kind of businessman.....you're anonymous....Minnesota Momo. Don't blame me for you being a coward.

38 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You stay anonymous because you're a low-life coward :bc: 

Of course if many of us were has worthless, stupid, and unoriginal as you - we'd stay anonymous also. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Of course if many of us were has worthless, stupid, and unoriginal as you - we'd stay anonymous also. :lol: 

What.gif

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I don't mind taking anything from almost anybody but you're a pussy that hides and throws rocks and fuck calling you a shitty  businessman for all I know you aren't any kind of businessman.....you're anonymous....Minnesota Momo. Don't blame me for you being a coward.

LOL! Yeah you toss shit at me and ignore the fact the you got personal and brought up personal shit long before I did  , as far as being a pussy ? Stop whining about getting personal when you start it ,   you fucking pussy,   Now go suck down a bottle of whiskey so you can be the asshole that we're used to ,

you pathetic asshole! 

IMG_0488.thumb.JPG.a27e33a0b136ae0899fffa6278bfa338.JPG

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You of all poster should not be tossing stones about being worthless or stupid 

"Wire to wire". :lol: