Check your account email address ×

The moment hilliary rotten clintoon was forced to give up her dream

“Sorry to be the one to tell you,” Smith said in an Arkansas drawl echoing the former president’s, “but we’re not going to win Florida.” Bill hung up and called Gov. Terry McAuliffe, who was eager to depart Virginia for the victory party at the Javits Center. Don’t bother coming, Bill told him

Lol! 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Was it when she decided not to listen to Bill? If she had, she might possible had been POTUS right now. Instead she thought she knew what was best and had the resulting historic loss to Trump. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Was it when she decided not to listen to Bill? If she had, she might possible had been POTUS right now. Instead she thought she knew what was best and had the resulting historic loss to Trump. 

Like Bill or not there is no denying his political savvy and smarts not to mention his likeability.....she has none of that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Like Bill or not there is no denying his political savvy and smarts not to mention his likeability.....she has none of that.

I'd vote for him over Hillary or Trump in a heart beat! :bc: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No argument here, super savvy and great communicator.  But call me old fashioned, I still think he's a scumbag for what he did with Lewinsky, and all the other sexual bs he was accused of, and I think by and large he's a complete phony.  As such my view is that he needs to retire from public service, and not be propped up as some kind of role model for the Dem party.  Just because he is a "likeable" guy and a good politician, I don't excuse the fact that he's pretty much a reprobate.  JMO.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Bill is as sharp as they come, no denying that. I do think he is a lying post tho...

Just now, Anler said:

Bill is as sharp as they come, no denying that. I do think he is a lying post tho...

Sure but they all are IMO. I'd much rather see him at the helm then Trump or that "almost first female president" hag

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Clinton lost. Its all Trump all the time....he's all yours......anyone seen my armada?

We all have Trump now. He's your president too

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Not mine.

When are we going to see some new faces representing the Dems? I think the people have seen enough of the likes of Hillary, Joe and Pelosi. When are the Dems going to stop pissing and moaning and put forward something more palatable? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I didn't vote for him either but he's still POTUS

I did and am glad he got elected.  Watching both D+R heads in Washington explode over him, only proves just how corrupt the whole bunch is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No argument here, super savvy and great communicator.  But call me old fashioned, I still think he's a scumbag for what he did with Lewinsky, and all the other sexual bs he was accused of, and I think by and large he's a complete phony.  As such my view is that he needs to retire from public service, and not be propped up as some kind of role model for the Dem party.  Just because he is a "likeable" guy and a good politician, I don't excuse the fact that he's pretty much a reprobate.  JMO.

yet you're a diehard trump supporter :lmao:the fucking irony.

28 minutes ago, Edmo said:

When are we going to see some new faces representing the Dems? I think the people have seen enough of the likes of Hillary, Joe and Pelosi. When are the Dems going to stop pissing and moaning and put forward something more palatable? 

You care to take this one on Slinger? You know if you're honest about it wasn't just rww's that voted for trump. There's a lot of folks in the middle.

Or just keep throwing stones, that will do nothing but make you guys look silly...

Edited by Edmo

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You care to take this one on Slinger? You know if you're honest about it wasn't just rww's that voted for trump. There's a lot of folks in the middle.

Or just keep throwing stones, that will do nothing but make you guys look silly...

dude, it's only been a few months since the election. the way I see things going, it won't take much to beat trump next time around. if he even makes it that long :news:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

I think her sleazy campaign backfired on her 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I did and am glad he got elected.  Watching both D+R heads in Washington explode over him, only proves just how corrupt the whole bunch is.

I really do like they way he's shaking up everything in the the political realm like you mentioned but I'm also concerned at the same time. Maybe it's mostly all the "chaos" narrative the media is shoving down out throats. Maybe it's the way he seems to lash out half cocked. Time will tell what type of president he is 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, it's only been a few months since the election. the way I see things going, it won't take much to beat trump next time around. if he even makes it that long :news:

Formed that opinion from the same news that had Hillary dominating the election did ya