Check your account email address ×

ABC/Wapo- Poll: Trump takes commanding lead over Biden

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You still back the vax data, to this day.

You sir are a fucking moron.

No. I don't back your made up data. See the difference?

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

In many way's sure, but to what degree of media manipulation made it so?

trump's entire term was upended with media opinion and speculation. They were the single entity who created and re-enforced daily by "un-named sources" the supposed chaos in the WH.

In contract to what is happening in the WH today the chaos is 100X worse today but nothing...............

The media succeeded in getting a large majority of the public to "personally" hate trump. Look at you for example. If all things were equal the same kind of "hate" should be deservedly placed to the current resident of the WH but you havent been trained to actively hate biden. 

You are talking to people who are brainwashed by the media.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Hard to trust the opposing party who orchestrated the russian collusion thing to oust a duly elected president right. They almost succeeded too. That was the true threat to democracy. The only one we have seen really.

J6 is just retaliation for getting exposed for the russia democracy destabilizing sham

We elect Presidents, not parties. And Russian election interference is/was very real as was documented in the report released by the bipartisan intelligence committee that was formed to look into it.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/press/senate-intel-releases-election-security-findings-first-volume-bipartisan-russia-report

And then you have all those that surrounded Trump who were charged. 

“Mueller's team has charged eight Americans once affiliated with Trump's campaign or administration, 13 Russian nationals, 12 Russian intelligence officers, three Russian companies, and two other people with federal crimes."

Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, Konstantin Kilimnik, Sam Patten, Rick Gates, George Papadopoulos.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

The only one we have seen really.

Right..... overturning elections definitely wouldn't be a threat. 9_9

• Like 1

Just now, akvanden said:

We elect Presidents, not parties.

Uh oh, you are going to blow a few minds with that.  Probably should add that hate for Biden does not equal support for Trump and vice versa.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Yet you didn't stand up for her.  You are so great at taking a stand.  Nice work Lloyd!

The moment the vax was forced should have been a wakeup call.  You never said shit.  She wanted to keep her career, now that's gone.

Just now, Steve753 said:

No. I don't back your made up data. See the difference?

Show us your data.:lol:

Just now, Deephaven said:

Uh oh, you are going to blow a few minds with that.  Probably should add that hate for Biden does not equal support for Trump and vice versa.

Who did you vote for?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

The media did not make Trump behave the way he did. 

LoL sure 

It was what got him infront of the podium to refute what they were reporting "in unison" and in error for a majority of it.

Followed up by furious, unhinged, petulant, childish , etc... reporting to help dig it in.

Biden in contrast has said and done many of the same things and some worse but it just get's glazed over. 

In conclusion manipulation occurs everyday some can see it some cant.  You are apparently unable to see it. 

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You still back the vax data, to this day and anyone who questioned it unless it comes from CNN.

You sir are a fucking moron.

You spend day after day here telling us that the vax is a killer and that we’re all morons….helluva husband you are. Fucking blowhard shit bag. BTW do you give her shit everyday for not taking a stand or do you only say that shit here…nevermind…I know the answer.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You spend day after day here telling us that the vax is a killer and that we’re all morons….helluva husband you are. Fucking blowhard shit bag.

And even worse he hasn't ever backed anything up showing that any of his thoughts are actually based on fact.  Such a sad piece of shit.

• Like 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

And even worse he hasn't ever backed anything up showing that any of his thoughts are actually based on fact.  Such a sad piece of shit.

He really is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

We elect Presidents, not parties. And Russian election interference is/was very real as was documented in the report released by the bipartisan intelligence committee that was formed to look into it.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/press/senate-intel-releases-election-security-findings-first-volume-bipartisan-russia-report

And then you have all those that surrounded Trump who were charged. 

“Mueller's team has charged eight Americans once affiliated with Trump's campaign or administration, 13 Russian nationals, 12 Russian intelligence officers, three Russian companies, and two other people with federal crimes."

Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, Konstantin Kilimnik, Sam Patten, Rick Gates, George Papadopoulos.

Right..... overturning elections definitely wouldn't be a threat. 9_9

Ya it was bought and paid for by the democrat party and endorsed personally by the presidential nominee of that party.

Anything else?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

Ya it was bought and paid for by the democrat party and endorsed personally by the presidential nominee of that party.

Anything else?

Nope, I made my point. :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump supporters had 75 million reasons to distrust the results of the last election.

Ella Grasso and Joe Lieberman.  Bill Clinton first time.  The reason I’m independent is I loathe both major parties, have for years, but The D party since Obama are a bunch of criminals as far I’m concerned.  Now let’s here your voting record?  Who did you vote for last election?

Jo Jorgensen and going backwards...  Gary Johnson, Ron Paul (write in), Bob Barr, Bush, Nader, Perot, Perot 

Obviously I don't vote for winners... and Bush 04 was the only vote for a major party candidate.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Roosting said:

LoL sure 

It was what got him infront of the podium to refute what they were reporting "in unison" and in error for a majority of it.

Followed up by furious, unhinged, petulant, childish , etc... reporting to help dig it in.

Biden in contrast has said and done many of the same things and some worse but it just get's glazed over. 

In conclusion manipulation occurs everyday some can see it some cant.  You are apparently unable to see it. 

Biden is a pos. I'm not refuting that.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

That you highlighted the propaganda surrounding the russia thing and not the underlining truth of what it was . 

Sure I guess, you only get 1/2 point. No full points for believing the bullshit part over the truth.

45 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well I guess you believe what your told and will to the end. Nothing I can do to change that.

Can you elaborate on the bold?

I'm not arguing, but I know I said this, oh, maybe a couple times:  "Don, put down the twitter machine!"

Calling out the MSM with "Fake News!", that probably got lots of support as well.  (Not saying they aren't a beast, they are instrumental in what 90% of the voting public uses to decide their votes)

It really was cringe worthy at times, yet entertaining at others.  

If it came down to these two bafoons again, I certainly will not be voting for Biden, but that's the only reason Trump would get my vote.

Just now, Roosting said:

Compared to trump ? 100X worse 

I won't support some who behaves like Trump. I'd never support a liberial(democrat) period.

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yes that Trump had zero to do with any Russian anything, and the Steele Dossier was D fiction that should have resulted in prosecutions.  But in our 2 standards of justice world we live in now, the corrupt msm glosses over it.  I’m kind of glad Fox fired Carlson cuz now the shit is going to hit the fan.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes that Trump had zero to do with any Russian anything, and the Steele Dossier was D fiction that should have resulted in prosecutions.  But in our 2 standards of justice world we live in now, the corrupt msm glosses over it.  I’m kind of glad Fox fired Carlson cuz now the shit is going to hit the fan.

Jr. didn't meet the Russian? Wasn't that what it was all about from the start?

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

I'm not arguing, but I know I said this, oh, maybe a couple times:  "Don, put down the twitter machine!"

Calling out the MSM with "Fake News!", that probably got lots of support as well.  (Not saying they aren't a beast, they are instrumental in what 90% of the voting public uses to decide their votes)

It really was cringe worthy at times, yet entertaining at others.  

If it came down to these two bafoons again, I certainly will not be voting for Biden, but that's the only reason Trump would get my vote.

trump was his own worst enemy with regards to the media. Thing is he was correct in alot of what he said in regards to the media. 

Thing is the entire media apparatus was in unison and it took about 6 months for trump to really ramp up the counter offensive to attempt to counter the "chaos" in the WH the media was crafting. He was his only outlet to "correct" the narrative and being a grade 3 speaker that he is, didnt do him any favors. 

But the media gets to print the story there way so you need to tread lightly when bashing them openly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

He also said Trump was a horror show

So he seems to be pretty spot on with all his assessments? I won't pick and choose........

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Jr. didn't meet the Russian? Wasn't that what it was all about from the start?

It’s what they tried to entrap him on he ended the meeting.  Clinton and her cabal, including Brennan and Clapper all need to be in jail for what they’ve put the country through and poisoning the discourse.   

• Thanks 1