Check your account email address ×

ABC/Wapo- Poll: Trump takes commanding lead over Biden

• Platinum Contributing Member

Looking good for the orange man mean tweeter....:bc:

Unelectable?:lol: 7 point lead. Yeah, yeah, it's a long ways out but watch out for the landslides:lol:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/07/abc-wapo-poll-trump-opens-up-clear-7-point-lead-over-biden-in-2024-race/

The Biden brigade are in disbelief at how awful this administration has been, most of them are completely ashamed that they voted for this disaster. Only dumb stumps like MC and Snow Radical think Biden is doing a good job.

• Like 3

“Commanding”

“Biden received higher marks, however, when respondents were asked if he is honest and trustworthy, with 41 percent agreeing with that statement. About 33 percent agreed with that statement when asked about Trump.”

Hard to trust a president who tried to overturn an election (first time in history).

Great policies though. 9_9

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

“Commanding”

“Biden received higher marks, however, when respondents were asked if he is honest and trustworthy, with 41 percent agreeing with that statement. About 33 percent agreed with that statement when asked about Trump.”

Hard to trust a president who tried to overturn an election (first time in history).

Insurrection!   :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Insurrection!   :lol:

Actual quotes to overturn the election! :lol:

“I hope Mike Pence comes through for us,” Trump said. “Of course, if he doesn’t come through, I won’t like him so much.”

• USA Contributing Member

I can't vote for either of these idiots, but if it came to either I wouldn't vote for Biden.

Georgie takes a look at the current president's outlook...

‘Just Brutal for President Biden!’ George Stephanopoulos Breaks Down Jawdropping New Poll Showing Trump Clobbering Biden (msn.com)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

“I hope Mike Pence comes through for us,” Trump said. “Of course, if he doesn’t come through, I won’t like him so much.”

Well....that sure sounds like some brutal honesty right there..:lol:

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The selective outrage of the leftists is well displayed 👍

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

“Commanding”

And You actually admitted to voting for Joe Biden 

Fucking midwest white knight braindead moron :lmao:

8F9CEDDB-3EB0-4218-9B47-2C4988572278.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Looking good for the orange man mean tweeter....:bc:

Unelectable?:lol: 7 point lead. Yeah, yeah, it's a long ways out but watch out for the landslides:lol:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/07/abc-wapo-poll-trump-opens-up-clear-7-point-lead-over-biden-in-2024-race/

Leaners? Lmao

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

The selective outrage of the leftists is well displayed 👍

It’s super selective. Only one president.

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

And You actually admitted to voting for Joe Biden 

Fucking midwest white knight braindead moron :lmao:

8F9CEDDB-3EB0-4218-9B47-2C4988572278.jpeg

Cool nothing burger meme.

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From 81 million to 36%.

He never had the support to start with.

:lol:

What's this 81 million stuff all about? First I'm hearing of it

:lol: :lolz: :lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump will never win. He’s the worlds biggest LOOZER.

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Definitely.  There are only a selective few that are so stupid they would vote for Trump.

Hahaha:lol:will you be saying that after the Trump victory parade and inauguration?...... It's gonna be YUUGE!

Floor is still open for both of you to place wagers where your mouth is....I might actually start having to give handicaps.  Where Trump has to not only win, but win by a certain percentage. :lolz:

Too funny... unelectable, no chance, will only make the D's win,hurting the R party. Keep eating the media bullshit....dumbasses:bigfinger:

1683480717988.jpg

called Trump unfit to serve as president in 2024, describing his thinking as a “horror show.” 

“If you believe in his policies, what he’s advertising is his policies, he’s the last person who could actually execute them and achieve them,” Barr responded. “He does not have the discipline, he does not have the ability for strategic thinking and linear thinking or setting priorities or how to get things done in the system.”

“It is a horror show when he is left to his own devices,” Barr added.

“You may want his policies, but Trump will not deliver Trump policies. He will deliver chaos and, if anything, lead to a backlash that will set his policies much further back than they otherwise would be.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/05/07/bill-barr-donald-trump-2024/70192252007/

here comes Barr was disloyal and deep state commentary from the Trumpkins.  :crazy:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

What's this 81 million stuff all about? First I'm hearing of it

:lol: :lolz: :lol:

From the most votes in history to the lowest approval in history.

:lol: