Check your account email address ×

ABC/Wapo- Poll: Trump takes commanding lead over Biden

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

J6 was an orchestrated temper tantrum from a man who is used to getting his way all his life and was ill equipped to handle defeat like an adult. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sure. 

It was then twisted into a political witch hunt by democrat's in another attempt to get him. And to distract attention away from the sorted details of the russia scam that was slowly coming to light.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Roosting said:

Sure. 

It was then twisted into a political witch hunt by democrat's in another attempt to get him. And to distract attention away from the sorted details of the russia scam that was slowly coming to light.  

Who cares. None of that would've happened if Trump could've controlled himself.

9 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Just look at the border. It's the easiest thing to digest in it's entirety since 2016. The media spin from 2016 to 2020 and the same media spin from 2020 to present.

It's impossible to fuck something up that bad in such a short order of time. But it's happened 

Seriously, the msm hasn't shown the border so do you really think the flock of retards here have a clue what is even happening there.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

None of that would've happened if the election wasn't rigged.

As you've proven already, it wasn't rigged.  There was cheating, but rigged it was not.  So far you haven't even committed to less than 80.9M votes.  

We'll wait.  You can go ask your flock how to answer.

None of that would've happened if the election wasn't rigged.

That's new standard it seems. Both parties can't handle defeat.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Seriously sad.  Guess we know why there are participation trophies now.  Fucking softies.  When you lose you lose.  Accept it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Well I guess you believe what your told and will to the end. Nothing I can do to change that.

Can you elaborate on the bold?

Just now, Roosting said:

Well I guess you believe what your told and will to the end. Nothing I can do to change that.

Can you elaborate on the bold?

Conceded.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

As you've proven already, it wasn't rigged.  There was cheating, but rigged it was not.  So far you haven't even committed to less than 80.9M votes.  

We'll wait.  You can go ask your flock how to answer.

The cheating/rigging was done by your intel community, the same group who killed JFK orchestrated it.

Ho did that work out.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I just got a vax so I can travel says what who never saw through the scam.

You sir are a fucking brainwashed retard.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I just got a vax so I can travel says what who never saw through the scam.

You sir are a fucking brainwashed retard.

Your wife got 3 shots so she could work. 

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

You mean that's all it would have taken for the democrats to stand down? 

Interesting. but unrealistic considering the full push still going on now.  

Who cares what the democrats do. It's called self respect. Trump made himself look bad in alot of people's eyes. He can't recover from that.

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

J6 was an orchestrated temper tantrum from a man who is used to getting his way all his life and was ill equipped to handle defeat like an adult. Nothing more, nothing less.

Trump supporters had 75 million reasons to distrust the results of the last election.

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

as a registered independent who was the last democrat you voted for? 

Ella Grasso and Joe Lieberman.  Bill Clinton first time.  The reason I’m independent is I loathe both major parties, have for years, but The D party since Obama are a bunch of criminals as far I’m concerned.  Now let’s here your voting record?  Who did you vote for last election?

So you dont care the D's attempted and have been proven to, subvert democracy, but trump somehow did through some 6 degrees of separation and a lot of media speculation. 

Ant that is the hill you are going to die on.? OK

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Trump supporters had 75 million reasons to distrust the results of the last election.

Ella Grasso and Joe Lieberman.  Bill Clinton first time.  The reason I’m independent is I loathe both major parties, have for years, but The D party since Obama are a bunch of criminals as far I’m concerned.  Now let’s here your voting record?  Who did you vote for last election?

No they had one reason to mistrust. The orange man said it was rigged and they believed him. No different than democrats believing the Russian collusion scam. No proof for either.

Just now, Roosting said:

So you dont care the D's attempted and have been proven to, subvert democracy, but trump somehow did through some 6 degrees of separation and a lot of media speculation. 

Ant that is the hill you are going to die on.? OK

I care that the person I'm electing can behave like an adult. The democrats are garbage people period. Trump brought himself down to there level. He could've easily ignored the media, but instead here we are.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

No they had one reason to mistrust. The orange man said it was rigged and they believed him. No different than democrats believing the Russian collusion scam. No proof for either.

Denial. The best trait a liberal has.
However, screaming at reality won't change anything.

Election tampering was found in many states, and some have pleaded guilty like the Arizona case.
The real question is, does that compute in your little pee-brain? Or are you not accepting any information and just going back to your liberal programming?

1 minute ago, stinkipinki said:

Denial. The best trait a liberal has.
However, screaming at reality won't change anything.

Election tampering was found in many states, and some have pleaded guilty like the Arizona case.
The real question is, does that compute in your little pee-brain? Or are you not accepting any information and just going back to your liberal programming?

Yes it was. Some of it by Republicans. Do those count to in your pea brain?

You backed the vax.  She didn't.

I did? Calling out your bullshit was not backing the vax.

If I backed it I'd have all my shots now.

Who cares what the democrats do. It's called self respect. Trump made himself look bad in alot of people's eyes. He can't recover from that.

In many way's sure, but to what degree of media manipulation made it so?

trump's entire term was upended with media opinion and speculation. They were the single entity who created and re-enforced daily by "un-named sources" the supposed chaos in the WH.

In contract to what is happening in the WH today the chaos is 100X worse today but nothing...............

The media succeeded in getting a large majority of the public to "personally" hate trump. Look at you for example. If all things were equal the same kind of "hate" should be deservedly placed to the current resident of the WH but you havent been trained to actively hate biden. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I did? Calling out your bullshit was not backing the vax.

If I backed it I'd have all my shots now.

You still back the vax data, to this day and anyone who questioned it unless it comes from CNN.

You sir are a fucking moron.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Just now, Roosting said:

In many way's sure, but to what degree of media manipulation made it so?

trump's entire term was upended with media opinion and speculation. They were the single entity who created and re-enforced daily by "un-named sources" the supposed chaos in the WH.

In contract to what is happening in the WH today the chaos is 100X worse today but nothing...............

The media succeeded in getting a large majority of the public to "personally" hate trump. Look at you for example. If all things were equal the same kind of "hate" should be deservedly placed to the current resident of the WH but you havent been trained to actively hate biden. 

The media did not make Trump behave the way he did.