Check your account email address ×

ABC/Wapo- Poll: Trump takes commanding lead over Biden

49 minutes ago, ckf said:

I am beginning to wonder if they all have their period at the same time.  Bunch of winey ass bitches on this site.

ANSWER THE QUESTION OR IT MEANS YOU SUPPORT IT!

IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT TRUMP THEN YOU ARE A LIBERAL!!

Then there is the constant name calling because they are to childish to debate like a fucking adult. 

That never happens here :roflcrying:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

That never happens here :roflcrying:

Your one of the ones he was talking about FFS. " Answer the question DH". WTF happened to you man? And quit laughing at your posts,  they aren't funny 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Man it's getting tiring watching the trolls ruin every thread following Deephaven around. Sheesh try the ignore function you hypocrites!!!

:lol::lol:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Your one of the ones he was talking about FFS. " Answer the question DH". WTF happened to you man? And quit laughing at your posts,  they aren't funny 

Fucking DERRRPPP alert!!!  "Quit laughing at your posts, they aren't funny"

Edited by Bontz
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Typical liberal answer, call everyone out but point fingers at one side 😂😂

I have never voted for a dem in my life. But because I refuse to vote for Trump again I am labeled a liberal.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

:pc:

We are here for your entertainment :lol:

:bc:

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Actually I bet it was...to make a point that the other side is doing something.  I don't believe for a minute that anyone, anywhere is promoting sex with young kids.  Yes, I know there are absurd exceptions but that isn't the topic at hand it is the generalization of D's or R's.  

Either way, no one is promoting that phrase either that isn't a complete fucking piece of shit.  And sadly, those pieces of shit aren't much worse than the one on here that actually asked that as a "serious" question.  What sort of fucked up in the head dumbass does that?

Baby steps. Just like it has been done all along. Make 1 thing legal, disassociate any stigma to an action, then go on to the next...

On Saturday, the Colorado House of Representatives voted on HB23-1135, a bill introduced to increase the severity of indecent exposure in front of a minor to a class 6 felony, and 27 Democrats voted against the bill, with one saying she was concerned it would lead to the ban of drag shows.

State Representative Leslie Herod said, "These types of laws have been used to ban drag shows, to target individuals who use the restroom of the sex that they identify with—a public restroom—to charge them with felony charges. I am very concerned about the attacks against the transgender community that are happening across the country."

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Actually I bet it was...to make a point that the other side is doing something.  I don't believe for a minute that anyone, anywhere is promoting sex with young kids.  Yes, I know there are absurd exceptions but that isn't the topic at hand it is the generalization of D's or R's.  

Either way, no one is promoting that phrase either that isn't a complete fucking piece of shit.  And sadly, those pieces of shit aren't much worse than the one on here that actually asked that as a "serious" question.  What sort of fucked up in the head dumbass does that?

This term, as well as its variants,[note 2] has been used in a variety of scientific publications as a replacement for the words "pedophile" and "hebephile", as well as a catch-all for any group of people who feel sexually attracted to minors under the age of 17.

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

81 million.

Let me ask you a question old wise one..... If you lost your seat in an election and truly believed that the other side cheated, would you put yourself through it again against the guy that already cheated you out of office?

Trump lost and couldn't admit it because of his ego. I'm just surprised that so many eat up his bullshit.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Let me ask you a question old wise one..... If you lost your seat in an election and truly believed that the other side cheated, would you put yourself through it again against the guy that already cheated you out of office?

Trump lost and couldn't admit it because of his ego. I'm just surprised that so many eat up his bullshit.

No he didn't lose, you're intel community stole the election from the American people.

The hunter biden laptop coverup should have been an eye opener of what they are capable of. 

That was high treason.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No he didn't lose, you're intel community stole the election from the American people.

The hunter biden laptop coverup should have been an eye opener of what they are capable of. 

That was high treason.

Did you forget to add the

"keep your head in the sand fucking sheep"

"It's all part of the plan"

or 

"fucking moron"

:dunno:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Again.

Is Zuckerberg part of the "Intel community" you said stole it a minute or so ago or is this a new answer?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Did you forget to add the

"keep your head in the sand fucking sheep"

"It's all part of the plan"

or 

"fucking moron"

:dunno:

2000 mules alone was enough to swing the election.  That wasn't the only method used, just one of several.

Keep cheering for the status quo.

If someone is respectful to me its reciprocated.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

2000 mules alone was enough to swing the election.  That wasn't the only method used, just one of several.

Keep cheering for the status quo.

If someone is respectful to me its reciprocated.

You mean if someone agrees with you and all your lunacy.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You mean if someone agrees with you and all your lunacy.

Some things are common sense.

Like one would not be at 30% support if they really got 81 million votes.  I hope that's clear.

He never had the support to begin with and is a complete failure.

13 hours ago, ckf said:

I am beginning to wonder if they all have their period at the same time.  Bunch of winey ass bitches on this site.

ANSWER THE QUESTION OR IT MEANS YOU SUPPORT IT!

IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT TRUMP THEN YOU ARE A LIBERAL!!

Then there is the constant name calling because they are to childish to debate like a fucking adult. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5uOlzHrX7sIRWrMDV4NH

:)

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Some things are common sense.

Like one would not be at 30% support if they really got 81 million votes.  I hope that's clear.

He never had the support to begin with and is a complete failure.

precisely how much mercury exposure or ingestion have you experienced?