Check your account email address ×

ABC/Wapo- Poll: Trump takes commanding lead over Biden

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

A few on an obscure website does not represent all Republicans!

no, clearly not... the smart, and affluent Trump supporters are shown to be wealthy republicans looking to protect their $, tax liabilities and assets

the vast majority of the rest...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8-8WsYj9FU

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

Go degenerate Liberals go!

Screenshot_20230508-160727_Facebook.jpg

This also puts the problem into perspective.....just wow !.....and nothing really from MSM...fuckem:bigfinger:..... We literally need Trump back to save our country

move-over-america.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, clearly not... the smart, and affluent Trump supporters are shown to be wealthy republicans looking to protect their $, tax liabilities and assets

the vast majority of the rest...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8-8WsYj9FU

You sound like a public sector type with talk like that.  Besides, I thought all Trump supporters were a bunch of rube cultists?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, toslow said:

I see everyone is avoiding the question, which is a little disturbing.

I guess silence speaks volumes 

They are having a bluescreen.
They digested all of the democratic liberal media that has told them its okay to fuck children, have men in womans sports and to mutilate 10 year olds while giving them puberty blockers because the degenerate left is degenerate as fuck.

Their ability to think for themselves is so regressed if you say anything against the liberal degenerate agenda your the wacko.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You a public sector type too?

Ahhh…so if someone doesn’t like being called a pedophile that makes them “a public sector type”? 
You’re as fucked in the head just as bad as those making the accusations.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You a public sector type too?

What about any of this is defendable, logical or worth posting?

11 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

They digested all of the democratic liberal media that has told them its okay to fuck children, have men in womans sports and to mutilate 10 year olds while giving them puberty blockers because the degenerate left is degenerate as fuck.

Their ability to think for themselves is so regressed if you say anything against the liberal degenerate agenda your the wacko.

33 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

It's just the world we live in today.... Now they are defending Jordan Neely....the black  homeless subway rider with 40 prior arrests including assault and abduction of a 7-year-old boy. He was subdued and died from a stranglehold from another white rider when he started acting aggressively. Nothing new to him.

Of course the blacks are up in arms and want charges filed and are protesting in New York City.

Is it any wonder that no one wants to jump in and stop any type of crime anymore?         

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

What about any of this is defendable, logical or worth posting?

All of it.  are you denying that the left is not trying to normalize transgenderism, and exposing gender ideology to children in schools?  When and where did the term “minor attracted person“ replace the term, pedophile, and who coined the term? I find that highly abhorrent don’t you?  do you support biological men competing against women in sports?  I guess you and smales have trouble hearing the truth sometimes…. See if you can answer a few of those questions that I asked. You won’t.

• Like 1

So liberals are NOT pushing drag queens, Addadictomes, boys in girls bathrooms and keeping parents out of the loop when it comes to the shit going on in schools.

PHEW! I thought the country was going to shit... good to know I was wrong....

Groomers gonna groom....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

So liberals are NOT pushing drag queens, Addadictomes, boys in girls bathrooms and keeping parents out of the loop when it comes to the shit going on in schools.

Groomers gonna groom....

it's because you voted for Obama, isn't it? 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Groomers gonna groom....

Minus snowputz and MC who said they weren't?

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You believe liberals are telling others to fuck children and mutilate 10 year olds?  That is seriously fucked.

C'mon man, you're smarter than this.  Take off the hate/blinders and answer the question & be honest?  If any party has pushed the LGBTQ .. XYZ, etc ... "normalcy" and passing bills like what you saw in Minnesota, what party was that?  And I don't see anyone promoting or condoning pedophilia, but there's a certain group who felt the need to change the name pedophile to "minor attracted person"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

C'mon man, you're smarter than this.  Take off the hate/blinders and answer the question & be honest?  If any party has pushed the LGBTQ .. XYZ, etc ... "normalcy" and passing bills like what you saw in Minnesota, what party was that?  And I don't see anyone promoting or condoning pedophilia, but there's a certain group who felt the need to change the name pedophile to "minor attracted person"

yet no one cares about the rising rates of STDs amongst the elderly. 

https://www.boomershub.com/blog/top-6-reasons-why-std-rates-are-rising-in-nursing-homes

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Seriously?  We live in MN.  I know a ton of Dem's.  NONE of them would push having sex with 5 year olds or sex changes for 10 year olds.  It's such a stretch it isn't even believable that anyone would.  Stinki flat out stated both those conditions as real, normal, accepted and promoted by the whole Democratic party.  That is what I took issue with.  There are no rational people anywhere that wouldn't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Seriously?  We live in MN.  I know a ton of Dem's.  NONE of them would push having sex with 5 year olds or sex changes for 10 year olds.  It's such a stretch it isn't even believable that anyone would.  Stinki flat out stated both those conditions as real, normal, accepted and promoted by the whole Democratic party.  That is what I took issue with.  There are no rational people anywhere that wouldn't.

Fully aware that people aren't pushing to have sex with 5 year olds.  However, somebody decided the phrase "pedophile" needed to be changed ... and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a conservative who coined the term "minor attracted person" - wouldn't you agree?

• Like 1

Jesus fucking christ. Enough with the pedo BULLSHIT!! Who fucking cares if the fucking pedo's renamed themselves and NOBODY on here had to answer a stupid fucking question like the one being floated in here. What the fuck is wrong with some of you people??

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Jesus fucking christ. Enough with the pedo BULLSHIT!! Who fucking cares if the fucking pedo's renamed themselves and NOBODY on here had to answer a stupid fucking question like the one being floated in here. What the fuck is wrong with some of you people??

it's probably the lack of sex with actual women 

22 hours ago, akvanden said:

Admins - can you make an announcement that everyone needs to check in on this thread to confirm their status? Everyone will be considered a pedophile until they can confirm otherwise. Thanks. 

:smack:

No shit , un fucking real.

22 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF does that have to do with you assholes asking everybody here if they are pedophiles? You might want to go walk in front of a bus you miserable bag of fuck.

Before ya know it FreedomSledder is going to show up in the fucking google search engine when looking up pedofyles. SMFH