Check your account email address ×

Crazy vs Normal

26 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

There was an interesting research study I listened to the results of recently.

Basically, what they have found in the last few elections is, if you are a D, you vote D, you just do it if you are on that side of the fence, no matter the candidate, no matter the issues.  If you are R, you take some time, do a little research, and make an informed decision based on what you believe.  

I tend to agree - I know there will be those who disagree, that's fine, its not a hard line.  But the general voting population follows this.  I can come up with a number of things I don't agree with what either side does, and yes, I tend to lean R *most* of the time. 

But this kind of stuff is mind boggling to me.  I get they (LGBTQWRXYZ) want their place in society, and not feel like they are discriminated against, but biology is biology.  You either have or used to have male parts, or female parts.  A male will physically out perform a female 99% of the time.  Why are they allowing a tiny miniscule sector of the population tear down everything they worked so hard to get female rights?  ESPECIALLY the females that pull that voting lever??  I just don't get it.

It’s simple. Don’t vote. Both side is crazy. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That oughta work out well.  Why don’t we just make Obama king and get it over with if that’s the case.

37 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

There was an interesting research study I listened to the results of recently.

Basically, what they have found in the last few elections is, if you are a D, you vote D, you just do it if you are on that side of the fence, no matter the candidate, no matter the issues.  If you are R, you take some time, do a little research, and make an informed decision based on what you believe.  

I tend to agree - I know there will be those who disagree, that's fine, its not a hard line.  But the general voting population follows this.  I can come up with a number of things I don't agree with what either side does, and yes, I tend to lean R *most* of the time. 

But this kind of stuff is mind boggling to me.  I get they (LGBTQWRXYZ) want their place in society, and not feel like they are discriminated against, but biology is biology.  You either have or used to have male parts, or female parts.  A male will physically out perform a female 99% of the time.  Why are they allowing a tiny miniscule sector of the population tear down everything they worked so hard to get female rights?  ESPECIALLY the females that pull that voting lever??  I just don't get it.

Have you by chance followed the Chappelle comedy specials from start to finish? (Netflix) 

He has a great and interesting perspective comparing the alphabet people to African Americans in their struggle for equality in this country.  

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This current crop of Democrat trash is going above and beyond. There’s just no way the majority of America agrees with their radical, fucked up ideas.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This has zero effect on anyone on this forum.

Just because you don't have any children, doesn't mean others don't.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Just because you don't have any children, doesn't mean others don't.

This has zero effect ... yet those damn people wearing red hats, or putting up Trump signs in their yards.  Look out!! 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

This current crop of Democrat trash is going above and beyond. There’s just no way the majority of America agrees with their radical, fucked up ideas.

The sooner the Civil War gets started the better. It’s pretty clear that these people don’t believe in democracy and majority rule.

Just now, Bontz said:

This has zero effect ... yet those damn people wearing red hats, or putting up Trump signs in their yards.  Look out!! 

Being offended must do something to democrats that it does no other. 

:lol:

30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you're probably right... but the outrage is strong here

You got kicked off the girls soccer team eh?

Funny you rag on MTG but it appears the entire dem house is far nuttier than she is by a nautical mile. Yet you fail to see that. 

Wierd no matter what a liberal does it's how a conservative responds is always wrong 

ponderous indeed. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

You got kicked off the girls soccer team eh?

Funny you rag on MTG but it appears the entire dem house is far nuttier than she is by a nautical mile. Yet you fail to see that. 

Wierd no matter what a liberal does it's how a conservative responds is always wrong 

ponderous indeed. 

someone is hitting the bottle a bit early today I see...

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

Sorry about your luck 

make tomorrow a better day.............

you should follow my blog where i carefully break down how everyone but me is crazy and that most should kill themselves 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you should follow my blog where i carefully break down how everyone but me is crazy and that most should kill themselves 

You should go for a scenic journey off the top of a tall building. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Republicans with their religious, election conspiracies, and moralistic bullshit are just as bizarre. More dangerous if they get into power 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That oughta work out well.  Why don’t we just make Obama king and get it over with if that’s the case.

Voting has become an outlet for aggression. Nothing more. Only the delusional thinks it makes a difference. 

4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Really?  How many times have Repugs won the popular vote since 1988? :snack:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

If the blacks ever figure out you plan to keep them on the plantation the dems are fucked.

Edited by SkisNH
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

If the blacks ever figure out you plan to keep them on the plantation the dems are fucked.

Pure ignorance with a splash of racism :thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Pure ignorance with a splash of racism :thumbsup:

It's neither....the racists are the democrats...my God a black man can't get I.D

REPERATIONS.......MILLIONS BECAUSE THE DEMS FEEL GUILTY.  Don't for get Jim Crow was a Dem.

Heck just this week a Dem Senator said we need Hispanics to mow our lawns and care for our kids. 

35 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Thank God our country's founding fathers knew how to properly elect officials.  It's almost like they could see into the future what a shithole the major cities would become, so they couldn't control national election results.

• Like 1