Check your account email address ×

Crazy vs Normal

This issue is unlike any other. With immigration or the budget, you can agree on some sort of middle ground.  You can negotiate a number that both sides will accept. 

With this...you either support women having a place to compete or you don't.

You either have the right to keep men out of your daughter's locker room or you dont....nobody will agree to an artificial negotiated number, because one guy in women's sports is unfair.  And one guy in the locker room is one too many. 

Edited by SkisNH
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act passed on a 219-203 vote, without any Democrat support.

That's right, every dem voted against this.

Then at least 203 people need to be voted out of the house next election. Insanity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Then at least 203 people need to be voted out of the house next election. Insanity.

Crickets from any democrat on this forum.  They are all for this type of agenda.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Crickets from any democrat on this forum.  They are all for this type of agenda.

Really shows the mentality of a democrat. Just pure disgusting trash.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act passed on a 219-203 vote, without any Democrat support.

That's right, every dem voted against this.

Btw, you never answered if you have any kids?   

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Really shows the mentality of a democrat. Just pure disgusting trash.

I have voted for democrats before, some do have morals and ethics, but this group doesn't possess that.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

Btw, you never answered if you have any kids?   

Do you think sex trophies make someone more important over another?  Put up a another poll you can ask everyone on the forum that way. 

Just now, racer254 said:

Do you think sex trophies make someone more important over another?  Put up a another poll you can ask everyone on the forum that way. 

girlfriend?  married?  any kids?  or just an angry white guy that masturbates a lot? 

you sure have a lot of opinions about women and 'how things should be' in your mind... which leads me to my above comment.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

girlfriend?  married?  any kids?  or just an angry white guy that masturbates a lot? 

you sure have a lot of opinions about women and 'how things should be' in your mind... which leads me to my above comment.

OK that was creepy and weird. Try and be better, this is not a gay hook up site.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Guessing I cant be democratic and totally disagree with this BS. My response is above

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one.  Get used to it

Just now, jonlafon1 said:

Guessing I cant be democratic and totally disagree with this BS. My response is above

No, I have plenty of dems friends that don't agree with this, but to have every dem vote against this?  Why?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

OK that was creepy and weird. Try and be better, this is not a gay hook up site.

yes, that's my intention... cheating on my wife with racer. 

:roflcrying:

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one.  Get used to it

well, what forms your misguided opinions?  

Ex-wife?

Just now, racer254 said:

No, I have plenty of dems friends that don't agree with this, but to have every dem vote against this?  Why?

That's the issue!  Its all about fighting the other side at all costs. Gutless terds.. You would think a few of these DEMS could stand up? . WE NEED a new party or more independents.. ASAP ..  Its all party line BS

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yes, that's my intention... cheating on my wife with racer. 

:roflcrying:

well, what forms your misguided opinions?  

Ex-wife?

oh, so you masturbate a lot and creep snowmobile sites looking for men?

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There was an interesting research study I listened to the results of recently.

Basically, what they have found in the last few elections is, if you are a D, you vote D, you just do it if you are on that side of the fence, no matter the candidate, no matter the issues.  If you are R, you take some time, do a little research, and make an informed decision based on what you believe.  

I tend to agree - I know there will be those who disagree, that's fine, its not a hard line.  But the general voting population follows this.  I can come up with a number of things I don't agree with what either side does, and yes, I tend to lean R *most* of the time. 

But this kind of stuff is mind boggling to me.  I get they (LGBTQWRXYZ) want their place in society, and not feel like they are discriminated against, but biology is biology.  You either have or used to have male parts, or female parts.  A male will physically out perform a female 99% of the time.  Why are they allowing a tiny miniscule sector of the population tear down everything they worked so hard to get female rights?  ESPECIALLY the females that pull that voting lever??  I just don't get it.

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

There was an interesting research study I listened to the results of recently.

Basically, what they have found in the last few elections is, if you are a D, you vote D, you just do it if you are on that side of the fence, no matter the candidate, no matter the issues.  If you are R, you take some time, do a little research, and make an informed decision based on what you believe.  

I tend to agree - I know there will be those who disagree, that's fine, its not a hard line.  But the general voting population follows this.  I can come up with a number of things I don't agree with what either side does, and yes, I tend to lean R *most* of the time. 

But this kind of stuff is mind boggling to me.  I get they (LGBTQWRXYZ) want their place in society, and not feel like they are discriminated against, but biology is biology.  You either have or used to have male parts, or female parts.  A male will physically out perform a female 99% of the time.  Why are they allowing a tiny miniscule sector of the population tear down everything they worked so hard to get female rights?  ESPECIALLY the females that pull that voting lever??  I just don't get it.

I don't understand why Republicans can't use this to their advantage.  Democrats are really making female rights obsolete and Republicans are not saying anything about it.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I don't understand why Republicans can't use this to their advantage.  Democrats are really making female rights obsolete and Republicans are not saying anything about it.

Kinda hard to do that when your party is led by Donald Trump.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Isn't McCarthy the speaker of the house?

The Maga cult couldn't care less about McCarthy.