Check your account email address ×

Crazy vs Normal

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SkisNH said:

It's neither....the racists are the democrats...my God a black man can't get I.D

REPERATIONS.......MILLIONS BECAUSE THE DEMS FEEL GUILTY.  Don't for get Jim Crow was a Dem.

Heck just this week a Dem Senator said we need Hispanics to mow our lawns and care for our kids. 

Another ignorant post trying to out do yourself :thumbsup:   Minorities have no reason to vote for authoritarian leaning Repugs.  And 85+% don’t so go fuck yourself :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Thank God our country's founding fathers knew how to properly elect officials.  It's almost like they could see into the future what a shithole the major cities would become, so they couldn't control national election results.

Hold over from our racist past that still carry’s on to this day.  

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Another ignorant post trying to out do yourself :thumbsup:   Minorities have no reason to vote for authoritarian leaning Repugs.  And 85+% don’t so go fuck yourself :thumbsup: 

People are waking up....imagine if blacks voted in the same percentages as whites. You would never win an election again. 

It's the racism of low expectations....need I.D to vote? Must be racism. 

16 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

People are waking up....imagine if blacks voted in the same percentages as whites. You would never win an election again. 

It's the racism of low expectations....need I.D to vote? Must be racism. 

Repugs are dying off.  Look at Gen Z :lol:  You’re an entitled ignorant white ‘man’ who never listens or asks questions.  As America changes for the better white Repugs desperately cling to power. Authoritarianism is the latest approach for Repugs clinging to power.  I hope I live long enough to see the Repugs dwindle to an afterthought.  It’s gonna happen - just a matter of when.  History is not your friend.    

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Repugs are dying off.  Look at Gen Z :lol:  You’re an entitled ignorant white ‘man’ who never listens or asks questions.  As America changes for the better white Repugs desperately cling to power. Authoritarianism is the latest approach for Repugs clinging to power.  I hope I live long enough to see the Repugs dwindle to an afterthought.  It’s gonna happen - just a matter of when.  History is not your friend.    

Every generation votes liberal when they are young and dumb....the fact that you haven't grown up yet is the real issue.

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Every generation votes liberal when they are young and dumb....the fact that you haven't grown up yet is the real issue.

Not true.  But keep your head in the sand :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Pretty much what they are being taught in schools

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Republicans with their religious, election conspiracies, and moralistic bullshit are just as bizarre. More dangerous if they get into power 

Not even close, Dems are far more radical.

40 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You have been posting since like 5am this morning.

Take like 10% off'er and try to get laid.

He’s a Beta, you can bet he gets pegged with a strap on dildo. :lmao:

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Very true because intelligent people realize there’s this pesky thing called reality. Something that completely escapes ignorant, zero common sense Democrats.

Just look at one of their recent fucked up ideas……….forgiving student debt. It’s easy to get young, dumb people to vote for you when you turn them into sheep.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

BS.... You work in these schools?  Post up some facts on this statement please

Gimme a break....all these college professors are wacked and lean heavily left......FACT.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Are you saying that schools aren't teaching things like CRT that indoctrinate our kids. 

Do you think the curriculum is the same as when we were kids? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Gimme a break....all these college professors are wacked and lean heavily left......FACT.

All these professors teach this?  Did this happen to you where you went to college?  Or your children?  

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Are you saying that schools aren't teaching things like CRT that indoctrinate our kids. 

Do you think the curriculum is the same as when we were kids? 

Im calling BS on what he posted. "Pretty much what they are being taught in schools"  voting liberal.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I've heard this is true on the college level but not so much in our area K-12, but then my son went to the U of M, in Minneapolis. He had one professor tell him to never bring up a counter point of his lecture's on his political views or he'd fail the course. 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

I got 3 kids in school. Pretty much every teacher and person of the faculty is a libtard.  Not even worth debating . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

I've heard this is true on the college level but not so much in our area K-12, but then my son went to the U of M, in Minneapolis. He had one professor tell him to never bring up a counter point of his lecture's on his political views or he'd fail the course. 

I had a high school advanced econ teacher that would make us write 2 or 3 short papers a week on various econ topics.  

The ONLY acceptable source was alternet.net.  

What a wackjob that jackass was, on more then just the teachin' level.  

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I got 3 kids in school. Pretty much every teacher and person of the faculty is a libtard.  Not even worth debating . 

Someone says that ALL teachers and professors are teaching student to vote liberal is total BS.  

6 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Im calling BS on what he posted. "Pretty much what they are being taught in schools"  voting liberal.

It's not B.S....the younger generation is being indoctrinated in climate change, "equity" and b.s like 1619.

Is it in every school no...but it's being taught in very high numbers. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

This is your facts that professors and teachers are teaching student to VOTE dem. ?? 

Hey dummy....if most of the professors are left leaning as they are, they are indoctrinating their pupils on their beliefs. I never said they directly told them to vote Dem but I am sure they are molding their minds to do so.