Check your account email address ×

Trump has flipped

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Anyone suggesting we limit free movement of citizens and put them in camps because they don’t have a home can die in a fucking fire. 

What do we do when they camp in front of your business and deficate in public view and drive your customers away...what about the business owner do they not have rights.

When they are on the street they cost taxpayers money!!

something definitely needs to happen to address homelessness!

what gives them the right to make camp anyplace they want.

tresspass and make a hell of a mess!!

• Gold Member

Maybe give them housing in exchange for public work like picking up trash from the roadside least they won’t be shitting and sleeping all over the place. They refuse to do basic simple work fine throw them in trumpacation camps. 

I don’t see any homeless really unless I’m in one of the larger areas near here Keene has an handful and I see some in Nashua on occasion.

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Maybe give them housing in exchange for public work like picking up trash from the roadside least they won’t be shitting and sleeping all over the place. They refuse to do basic simple work fine throw them in trumpacation camps. 

I don’t see any homeless really unless I’m in one of the larger areas near here Keene has an handful and I see some in Nashua on occasion.

tHaTs wUt hITleR dID!!!!!!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Out of curiosity, How many homeless people do you guys see in your average day? 

I see an easy 100 a day

We actually have a camp out in the woods in our small community.  So it is everywhere. Probably only a few guys that I have seen.  Who the hell would want to be homeless in this climate? I would make my way down south. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Anyone suggesting we limit free movement of citizens and put them in camps because they don’t have a home can die in a fucking fire. 

Look up 15 min cities.  It's a digital concentration camp coming soon to your neighborhood.

26 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

What do we do when they camp in front of your business and deficate in public view and drive your customers away...what about the business owner do they not have rights.

Well there are laws against dedicating in public view. 

Daughters friend is a traveling nurse. When she first  got out to Cali she saw a guy laying in the intersection so she ran over thinking he needed help. Nope,  just pants down shitting all over himself. Said the public shitting was hard to get used to. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Excellent plan by Trump:thumbsup:.... I don't know how many times I have heard of the homeless beating the hell out of somebody or pushing someone onto the subway tracks in New York City...... Get them the hell off the streets.

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Excellent plan by Trump:thumbsup:.... I don't know how many times I have heard of the homeless beating the hell out of somebody or pushing someone onto the subway tracks in New York City...... Get them the hell off the streets.

He could shit his pants and then you'd copy him.  

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I volunteer every week at a food pantry. How about you short eyes?

Do you give them a bath and new socks too? :lol:

Prob at your Church :handjob:

Edited by EvilBird

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Who gives a fuck 

So you wouldn't "give a fuck" if someone shit on your porch, inside your car, on your driveway? 

• Like 1