Check your account email address ×

656 *mass* shootings for 2023

• Crnr2Crnr changed the title to 160 *mass shootings this year

Take all guns away , from everyone. Police , bodyguards , military etc etc etc. You want fucking shootings to stop outlaw all fucking guns and make it a capital crime to possess one. 

Anything short of that is just destroying the rights of law biding citizens and should be resisted at all costs.

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Take all guns away , from everyone. Police , bodyguards , military etc etc etc. You want fucking shootings to stop outlaw all fucking guns and make it a capital crime to possess one. 

Anything short of that is just destroying the rights of law biding citizens and should be resisted at all costs.

I don't have a reasonable solution... :dunno:

Could be 1600 and it wont change nothing. The numbers just keep trending up. It will get far worse then this.. guessing we could see a couple thousand a year and still nothing will change much. Make it mandatory to have a gun? Like registering for the draft. Everyone open carry everywhere like the old westerns?  Then someone calls someone a name and you go out in the streets and draw? :gun:

29 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Could be 1600 and it wont change nothing. The numbers just keep trending up. It will get far worse then this.. guessing we could see a couple thousand a year and still nothing will change much. Make it mandatory to have a gun? Like registering for the draft. Everyone open carry everywhere like the old westerns?  Then someone calls someone a name and you go out in the streets and draw? :gun:

Would probably get rid of a lot of retards and prevent them from breeding 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't have a reasonable solution... :dunno:

Capital punishment, harsher penalties without plea bargains for gun crimes, more policing in high crime areas.  These criminals don't need "more opportunities", they need real repurcussions for bad  behavior.  IMO.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Would probably get rid of a lot of retards and prevent them from breeding 

On my drive to work I had a thought.  Rather than suicide prevention hotlines, do the exact opposite.  Suicide assistance centers.  

Feeling down, thinking about killing your classmates, coworkers, neighbors or a group of random people?  Stop on down to F7 Ben's suicide assistance center where we have a wide array of options to FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.  From a wide variety of guns, to pills, alcohol, nooses, a steaming hot bath with razor blades or enjoy our new jumping off the roof experience.  If you are unable to get yourself to our facility we'll be more than happy to send a team of body armor cladded itchy trigger finger officers to your location to assist you in person.  Please press #1 for english and we'll have one of our well trained staff members assist you.

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member

Guns with common sense laws.  Now it’s unfettered access thanks to Repug policies.  No background checks.  No red flag laws.  Anyone can carry.  The 10 year assault weapons ban in the mid 90’s worked.  And that’s a fact. 

• Confused 1

Look at the video Games!!  They damn near train and encourage this kind of shit to young children. 

Society has become very divided on every social issue imaginable. Our leaders(especially a certain party  IMO) at every level are pushing this division also. Its very obvious as you watch which ever news you choose. They push a agenda and have leaders in government come on the news and push more division, lies and agendas. I don't care what side your on but some of the comments made by politicians are encouraging citizens for revolts and coups. This kind of shit is going to start a revolution, and make the daily shootings you see now seem like nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Capital punishment, harsher penalties without plea bargains for gun crimes, more policing in high crime areas.  These criminals don't need "more opportunities", they need real repurcussions for bad  behavior.  IMO.

Fuck that 

Just now, f7ben said:

Fuck that 

Your and my neighborhood probably aren't the problems.  But some of these urban areas are out of control.  Chicago should announce a curfew and enforce it.  I really like water cannons.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Your and my neighborhood probably aren't the problems.  But some of these urban areas are out of control.  Chicago should announce a curfew and enforce it.  I really like water cannons.

If the hood rats are rioting for no reason fuck yah hit them with the water cannons and disperse it. We don’t need any more laws though

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Hold on - if more guns make us safer how come more mass shootings are occurring? 

Because we have higher levels of mental retardation in society, which is also happens to be  the first thing you see every time you look at a mirror. :lmao:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Samurai classes will spring up everywhere!

• Like 1

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

was it @Rigid1or @Highmark discussing what qualifies as a mass shooting with me last week?

apparently it's just four victims.  

actually 3 

mass shooting, also called active shooter incident, as defined by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), an event in which one or more individuals are “actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a populated area. Implicit in this definition is the shooter’s use of a firearm.” The FBI has not set a minimum number of casualties to qualify an event as a mass shooting, but U.S. statute (the Investigative Assistance for Violent Crimes Act of 2012) defines a “mass killing” as “3 or more killings in a single incident.” For the purposes of this article, both sets of criteria will be applied to the term mass shooting, with the distinction that the shooter or shooters are not included in any fatality statistics.

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

actually 3 

mass shooting, also called active shooter incident, as defined by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), an event in which one or more individuals are “actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a populated area. Implicit in this definition is the shooter’s use of a firearm.” The FBI has not set a minimum number of casualties to qualify an event as a mass shooting, but U.S. statute (the Investigative Assistance for Violent Crimes Act of 2012) defines a “mass killing” as “3 or more killings in a single incident.” For the purposes of this article, both sets of criteria will be applied to the term mass shooting, with the distinction that the shooter or shooters are not included in any fatality statistics.

only three?  

hell, I killed three people on my way to work this morning.  

better up my game on the way home I guess 

I'm not sexist or suggesting woman should not have GOOD paying jobs just like men.

BUT  I'm curious as to the year mass shootings/shootings in general started to increase.. Anyone think it has anything to do with women not raising children anymore? Years ago men went to work and women raised children in the home.. Maybe the divorce rate also correlates to these shootings.. It just doesn't seem like children are getting the proper guidance from parents and or parent in todays society?  It has to start with the parents and home life. Some of this stuff is just a product of the way society has changed not for the better.

Just saying  :t5:

48 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

I'm not sexist or suggesting woman should not have GOOD paying jobs just like men.

BUT  I'm curious as to the year mass shootings/shootings in general started to increase.. Anyone think it has anything to do with women not raising children anymore? Years ago men went to work and women raised children in the home.. Maybe the divorce rate also correlates to these shootings.. It just doesn't seem like children are getting the proper guidance from parents and or parent in todays society?  It has to start with the parents and home life. Some of this stuff is just a product of the way society has changed not for the better.

Just saying  :t5:

let's take a step back... first of all who gave them the right to vote... and then drive?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

was it @Rigid1or @Highmark discussing what qualifies as a mass shooting with me last week?

apparently it's just four victims.  

Was not me, we discussed the 18 people shot Easter Sunday 

• Like 1