Check your account email address ×

656 *mass* shootings for 2023

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nothing to see….

Nothing to see...

CHICAGO SHOOTINGS: 35 SHOT, 8 FATALLY IN WEEKEND VIOLENCE ACROSS CITY, POLICE SAY

Chicago police said several teens have been shot

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nothing to see….

Maybe they should keep threatening to take them away and we can make it 100% of sales. Every time these faggot ass cunts you support and people like you being it up I buy another one. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe they should keep threatening to take them away and we can make it 100% of sales. Every time these faggot ass cunts you support and people like you being it up I buy another one. 

It's like an old fashioned Obama gun sale!

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

On my drive to work I had a thought.  Rather than suicide prevention hotlines, do the exact opposite.  Suicide assistance centers.  

Feeling down, thinking about killing your classmates, coworkers, neighbors or a group of random people?  Stop on down to F7 Ben's suicide assistance center where we have a wide array of options to FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.  From a wide variety of guns, to pills, alcohol, nooses, a steaming hot bath with razor blades or enjoy our new jumping off the roof experience.  If you are unable to get yourself to our facility we'll be more than happy to send a team of body armor cladded itchy trigger finger officers to your location to assist you in person.  Please press #1 for english and we'll have one of our well trained staff members assist you.

I love it .

" thinking about shooting up a school, think again , thats a lot of work and your a lazy loser . Text us your address and we will help you take yourself out and make the world a much better place"

Mass Shootings Are a Symptom, Not the Root Problem 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/forward-looking-behavioral-science/202303/mass-shootings-are-a-symptom-not-the-root-problem

2020 was a low mass shooting year... but did the lockdown have an effect on mass shootings moving forward?  

Good read ...

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nice deflection.  Looks to be a correlation.  Like I keep saying - you love your guns more than kids.  So spare me the alligator tears next time kids are killed in a mass shooting. 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nice deflection.  Looks to be a correlation.  Like I keep saying - you love your guns more than kids.  So spare me the alligator tears next time kids are killed in a mass shooting. 

You’re a fucking retard , legit fucking moron

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking retard , legit fucking moron

Your love for AR’s supersedes kids.  Own it. And spare me your bullshit. 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey dumbass fucking retard , would you rather someone shoots up the kids with a few sawed off 12ga and some buckshot cause that would be 10x more deadly. Fucking led brain dead ass faggot 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You don't even know what AR stands for unless you look it up.

21 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

was it @Rigid1or @Highmark discussing what qualifies as a mass shooting with me last week?

apparently it's just four victims.  

There are multiple definitions.  

On 4/17/2023 at 5:52 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

The archive defines *mass shootings as those in which four or more people are shot, excluding the shooter.

Did you get a chance to go thru these and look at the demographics?

On 4/17/2023 at 5:52 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

The archive defines *mass shootings as those in which four or more people are shot, excluding the shooter.

For people to digest and come up with actionable ideas, two things are needed to help understand the 160. 1) what setting are these mass muders taking place in ie schools, malls, neighborhoods, etc 2) what type of weapon was used. 

I think people are coming to the wrong conclusions without having additional statistics on this.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You support this admin's border policies?   Far greater impact on human life there rather it be human trafficking or drug overdoses. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Did you get a chance to go thru these and look at the demographics?

nope  :)

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

For people to digest and come up with actionable ideas, two things are needed to help understand the 160. 1) what setting are these mass muders taking place in ie schools, malls, neighborhoods, etc 2) what type of weapon was used. 

I think people are coming to the wrong conclusions without having additional statistics on this.

one side doesn't care 

the other side is misguided 

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nope  :)

one side doesn't care 

the other side is misguided 

Figured you didn't because you only care if whitey does it. :lmao:

Fact is when you go to the older definition there have been less than 150 mass shootings in the past 50 years.   The rate of deaths per 100K is astoundingly low.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/811487/number-of-mass-shootings-in-the-us/ 

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You support this admin's border policies?   Far greater impact on human life there rather it be human trafficking or drug overdoses. 

Hes obviously to blinded by his love for the trans community to see the border issues.

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Figured you didn't because you only care if whitey does it. :lmao:

Fact is when you go to the older definition there have been less than 150 mass shootings in the past 50 years.   The rate of deaths per 100K is astoundingly low.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/811487/number-of-mass-shootings-in-the-us/ 

so... what's happening is just fine with you? 

duly noted 

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so... what's happening is just fine with you? 

duly noted 

Sure I care about ALL VIOLENCE but I laugh at the hypocrisy (including yours) when it comes to the issue.   

Do you think we should put a speed limit on vehicles to the posted speed limit.   Could easily be done with todays cars.   Imagine how many lives could be saved!

Edited by Highmark