Check your account email address ×

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Jesus fucking Christ. If you don't lke the rules, feel free to hit the road. Otherwise shut the fuck up and move on. Is that clear enough?

51OEzoYdHKL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

It's Tuesday night entertainment ... nothing more, nothing less.

Read the last two sentences again and quit acting like Badger. You've made your point.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Read the last two sentences again and quit acting like Badger. You've made your point.

You really need to stop referencing Badger since you have him on double secret probation now.  And we both know, I'm not bitching about the rules, so there's nothing for me to move on about.  This is 100% entertainment (as sad as that is to admit).  If you're done with this quality thread, though, then I guess I am too.

17 minutes ago, Bontz said:

It's Tuesday night entertainment ... nothing more, nothing less.

Maybe for you it is. For me it feels like I am getting kicked in the mouth. I do my best to provide you guys with a playground. I don't want to spend my time trying to defend myself or the other admin that help out.

I also find it amusing that some of you guys want to jump all over HSR for the way he participates in the forum, yet I never heard anyone complain when Z was an admin here and threatened to beat the shit out of SR or anyone that supported the left on a daily basis.  This site is full of hypocrites. 

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Shut her down OT!  :lol:

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You really need to stop referencing Badger since you have him on double secret probation now.  And we both know, I'm not bitching about the rules, so there's nothing for me to move on about.  This is 100% entertainment (as sad as that is to admit).  If you're done with this quality thread, though, then I guess I am too.

Steve had nothing to do with Badger being on probation. Next?

Are we done?

• Like 1

Wait a second, John.  Outside of Doug asking Steve which way is it with the CE rules ... and being somewhat sarcastic, I think ... nobody has questioned you, or tried throwing you under the bus for what's gone down with Badger.  Let's be clear about that.  And the banter involved with Steve has nothing to do with him being an admin ... hell, all of us agree that admins need to be ordinary joes & have the ability to jaw jack within the forum.  That's not even up for debate.  FWIW - I gave Scooter ZoomZoomZoombrowski plenty of shit, too.  Again, not because he was an admit but because he deserved getting a lot of shit.

I can only speak for myself ... all of the back & forth between MYSELF and Steve revolves around my "feedback" that Badger, Deephaven, and Steve ruined enough threads with their constant back & forth.  Steve took offense to that, claiming I was taking Badger's side, which I wasn't taking anyone's side.  I was calling a spade a spade - I can't help it if someone took offense to being called out for the ridiculousness.

And last but not least, let's not kid ourselves.  Saying Steve had nothing to do with Badger's probation?  I mean, if that's really what you want us to believe - so be it.  But there's way too much history to have you "take one for the team" and make it look like it was all on you.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Wait a second, John.  Outside of Doug asking Steve which way is it with the CE rules ... and being somewhat sarcastic, I think ... nobody has questioned you, or tried throwing you under the bus for what's gone down with Badger.  Let's be clear about that.  And the banter involved with Steve has nothing to do with him being an admin ... hell, all of us agree that admins need to be ordinary joes & have the ability to jaw jack within the forum.  That's not even up for debate.  FWIW - I gave Scooter ZoomZoomZoombrowski plenty of shit, too.  Again, not because he was an admit but because he deserved getting a lot of shit.

I can only speak for myself ... all of the back & forth between MYSELF and Steve revolves around my "feedback" that Badger, Deephaven, and Steve ruined enough threads with their constant back & forth.  Steve took offense to that, claiming I was taking Badger's side, which I wasn't taking anyone's side.  I was calling a spade a spade - I can't help it if someone took offense to being called out for the ridiculousness.

And last but not least, let's not kid ourselves.  Saying Steve had nothing to do with Badger's probation?  I mean, if that's really what you want us to believe - so be it.  But there's way too much history to have you "take one for the team" and make it look like it was all on you.

You can believe whatever you wish. I know for a fact that it was all on me. I'm a pretty easy going guy to a point, but I had had enough of Badgers games a while ago. I was already worked up last night when Badger thew me this :handjob:   emoticon.  I'm not going to put up with being treated that way. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

You can believe whatever you wish. I know for a fact that it was all on me. I'm a pretty easy going guy to a point, but I had had enough of Badgers games a while ago. I was already worked up last night when Badger thew me this :handjob:   emoticon.  I'm not going to put up with being treated that way. 

Fair enough ... especially your last comment.

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Fair enough ... especially your last comment.

I try to be friendly with everyone here. I don't care if you are on the left, right or center. I give everyone respect as long as they reciprocate. I think I am more than fair in most instances. Can I fuck up ? Absolutely.  :bc:

• Like 4

• Gold Member
44 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe for you it is. For me it feels like I am getting kicked in the mouth. I do my best to provide you guys with a playground. I don't want to spend my time trying to defend myself or the other admin that help out.

I also find it amusing that some of you guys want to jump all over HSR for the way he participates in the forum, yet I never heard anyone complain when Z was an admin here and threatened to beat the shit out of SR or anyone that supported the left on a daily basis.  This site is full of hypocrites. 

:lol:

Steve had nothing to do with Badger being on probation. Next?

Are we done?

And I thought I was bad for telling the self important pregnant woman at the lab today to take a number and sit her ass down like the rest of us. 

The funniest part was when she sent her boyfriend over to "say something" to me, I stood up and he turned around and went back to his seat. I don't know why because he was like 35 years younger than me. :lol:

• Haha 6

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

jeremiah-johnson-movie-quote-fishing-sno

• Haha 3

This all seems to be a little one sided to me. So it's only Badger's fault? Come on man you are all smarter than that.:thumbsup:

Sorry John was I pushing your buttons last night. 

Hey does anyone know the name of 550's lawyer?  :lol:<<<< It's a joke HSR 

Life is too short to get this pissed off. 

This Moderator thing is kind of cool we never had this on Snowmobilers.com we would just kick them right out the door. 

I welcome your >>>"needs to be approved by a moderator":good:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Pretty appropriate considering you're the Joy Behar type :lol2:

Does that make you Whoooooopi?

Something you may want to take note on, this was an email I received from a guy that was looking for parts over here. A very good guy from HCS. 

Morning ,

For sure! That place is toxic. I’ve jumped on there a couple times, but man…. No thanks. I miss some of the local guy’s posts from HCS as it related to Wisconsin(Doug, Botz, yourself, etc..). I rely more on johndeeforum.com for local updates/conversation now.

Thanks for passing along the info! We’ll see if he responds.

Glad to hear you had some good riding at least. I still see a couple signs up on P right now. We just pulled the last of our signs out over the weekend(xxxxxx/xxxx area). Late season snow delayed it.

Thanks again, and have a good one! See you around!

Edited by Badger**

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Something you may want to take note on, this was an email I received from a guy that was looking for parts over here. A very good guy from HCS. 

You aren't telling us anything that we don't already know. FreedomSledder isn't for everyone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2