Check your account email address ×

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Is English your second language? What part of my post that says "don't piss off the boss" wasn't clear to you?

What are you trying to accomplish here Doug? 

Can you then break down the criteria of "don't piss off the boss" so people don't get pout on admin approval ?

My point is you keep on pointing out you can post what you want in the CE correct?  This isn't HCS as you say.  But there is also unwritten or I guess unpublished rules that will also come with consequences even in the CE.  Saying nothing more than that. 

5 minutes ago, Doug said:

Can you then break down the criteria of "don't piss off the boss" so people don't get pout on admin approval ?

My point is you keep on pointing out you can post what you want in the CE correct?  This isn't HCS as you say.  But there is also unwritten or I guess unpublished rules that will also come with consequences even in the CE.  Saying nothing more than that. 

Sorry if you don't approve of how I run this site. It takes a lot to piss me off to the point where I take any action. However, this issue with Badger has been building for a while. I am not going to let one bad apple ruin it for everyone else. He wasn't banned and can still post. His posts are being held for moderation for now in an attempt to settle things down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Ok here goes.

20220312_102046_IMG_2590.PNG

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

FSCE and FS for many many years operated with 2 written rules and 1 unwritten and worked just fine without any "no-bashing zones". 

I'm a little fuzzy on the unwritten rule....???  :dunno: Would you mind clarifying for my dumb ass?

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I'm a little fuzzy on the unwritten rule....???  :dunno: Would you mind clarifying for my dumb ass?

When ckf says shaddup you best be getting to shuttin' up :lol:

Screenshot_20230411_121027_Samsung Internet.jpg

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sorry if you don't approve of how I run this site. It takes a lot to piss me off to the point where I take any action. However, this issue with Badger has been building for a while. I am not going to let one bad apple ruin it for everyone else. He wasn't banned and can still post. His posts are being held for moderation for now in an attempt to settle things down.

6cc254ebc40fda610360de9214bd30f2.gif

• Haha 2

Just now, HSR said:

When ckf says shaddup you best be getting to shuttin' up :lol:

:lol: Well yeah, that should go without saying to anyone with common sense  :bc: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Well yeah, that should go without saying to anyone with common sense  :bc: 

That seems to be lacking with some of the new members :lol:

Just now, HSR said:

That seems to be lacking with some of the new members :lol:

I forgot all about their safe space that was set up when they came here  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

And here I thought that I was easy to get along with :dunno:

:lol:

You don't dive into the mud here enough then I'd say then :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nobody is arguing with how you run things, and if putting Badger on moderation approval eliminates the back and forth (that was clearly at lesat a 2-way, if not 3-way street ... insert Badger with Deephaven and HSR), so be it.  Nobody needs an excuse, or deflection, how HCS was run because nobody cares.  Just promise us, do like you did with 550 and if emails start showing up you share with all of us :lol2:

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Nobody is arguing with how you run things, and if putting Badger on moderation approval eliminates the back and forth (that was clearly at lesat a 2-way, if not 3-way street ... insert Badger with Deephaven and HSR), so be it.  Nobody needs an excuse, or deflection, how HCS was run because nobody cares.  Just promise us, do like you did with 550 and if emails start showing up you share with all of us :lol2:

100% agree I just don't know who's emails will be funnier to try and translate and read

:lol: :lol2: :lolz:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

And here I thought that I was easy to get along with :dunno:

:lol:

You are.  But you’re doing the forum membership no favors by having this clown HSR run around like he does either.  He and his little crew are no better than Badger.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1