Just now, 800renegaderider said:

You do know this site already has several “no bashing zones” 

Yes, but It would be kind of awkward to put it in these forums. Just site information for the IT department  

1. flags2.jpg.1cc9a504c48768f850089bce83cf3

General Snowmobile Forum

THIS FORUM IS A NO BASHING ZONE. This area is here for serious snowmobile related questions & answers & NOT Sarcastic or "Bashing" in nature. 

2. fs1.jpg.35da25fd1585aa82195b1ff5e05dc6cc

Brand Forums

THIS FORUM IS A NO BASHING ZONE. This area is here for serious snowmobile related questions & answers & NOT Sarcastic or "Bashing" in nature. 

3. cnd.jpg.11474049e6ce7759aaee529a3f61e073

Canadian Snowmobile Forums

4. usa.jpg.fbd1e5b5b5021787d890c24c998c64c4

USA Snowmobile Forums

THIS FORUM IS A NO BASHING ZONE. This area is here for serious snowmobile related questions & answers & NOT Sarcastic or

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Yes, but It would be kind of awkward to put it in these forums. Just site information for the IT department  

1. flags2.jpg.1cc9a504c48768f850089bce83cf3

General Snowmobile Forum

2. fs1.jpg.35da25fd1585aa82195b1ff5e05dc6cc

Brand Forums

3. cnd.jpg.11474049e6ce7759aaee529a3f61e073

Canadian Snowmobile Forums

4. usa.jpg.fbd1e5b5b5021787d890c24c998c64c4

USA Snowmobile Forums

THIS FORUM IS A NO BASHING ZONE. This area is here for serious snowmobile related questions & answers & NOT Sarcastic or

Ya right there see it general forum (no bashing) newest post right on top “site issues” you can go there if you don’t want to get called a retard 🤷‍♂️ 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ya right there see it general forum (no bashing) newest post right on top “site issues” you can go there if you don’t want to get called a retard 🤷‍♂️ 

He's always dreamed of being a forum moderator so this is his retarded attempt at a "gotcha" moment.  Thanks for bitch slapping him :bc:

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

Then why not post in there and call it what it is G "Snowmobile" that's not a site issues forum and you don't see me crying about being picked on. Someone was blowing a nut cuz he was getting crap. 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

He's always dreamed of being a forum moderator so this is his retarded attempt at a "gotcha" moment.  Thanks for bitch slapping him :bc:

Your bull shit is why do not give money back to the site anymore, but you don't need it from me, you can sell the site on your own good merits.:lol2: You're not a mod no one is a mod so your talking point is mute. You're just the secretary who fucked the site today, some of the best posts to ever hit the internet are gone now forever.   :handjob:

This is just one of many PM's I have gotten. 

texting-comebacks-1.jpg

Edited by Badger**

13 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Stick to driving trucks, the key word there is "Snowmobile". what the fuck do you do when you see a stop sign out on the road JHC :fishing:

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Your bull shit is why do not give money back to the site anymore, but you don't need it from me, you can sell the site on your own good merits.:lol2: You're not a mod no one is a mod so your talking point is mute. You're just the secretary who fucked the site today, some of the best posts to ever hit the internet are gone now forever.   :handjob:

HSR had nothing to do with the site issue today. I was the one trying to repair the database and ran into issues. I know that I have had enough of your childish behavior. Grow the fuck up and act like an adult or find somewhere else to play. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Then why not post in there and call it what it is G "Snowmobile" that's not a site issues forum and you don't see me crying about being picked on. Someone was blowing a nut cuz he was getting crap. 

I’ve taken your suggestion under advisement and I’ve decided I don’t give a fuck.

• Haha 6

Just now, EvilBird said:

Badger is hitting the crack pipe again :lol:

3 posts in a row that make no sense . 

:wtf:

Go play with C2C your best friend. And go look at how HCS was set up my god the guy was one of those who set the place up. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

HSR had nothing to do with the site issue today. I was the one trying to repair the database and ran into issues. I know that I have had enough of your childish behavior. Grow the fuck up and act like an adult or find somewhere else to play. 

Are you going to kick me out the door. :lol::handjob: That shit is funny as hell. :lol2:

@ckf now you are just being a crybaby like @HSR Freedom my ass. Someone get me 550's lawyer. :lol: :lol2:

Edited by Badger**

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

could you guy's send Bens handlers next door and take him back FFS  :lol: 

Once him and Zambroski are done pulling each other's hair he will come home. 

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Are you going to kick me out the door. :lol::handjob:

No when the time comes, and it will, it will be me. It was always going to be me. (GOT reference :lol:)

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Not the correct answer . Your posts are going to require moderator approval for now. 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

No when the time comes, and it will, it will be me. It was always going to be me. (GOT reference :lol:)

It was me :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Your posts are going to require moderator approval for now. 

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

:lol2: You're not a mod no one is a mod.

I guess he's kinda fucked then :lol:

35 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Badger is hitting the crack pipe again :lol:

3 posts in a row that make no sense . 

:wtf:

3??  I think it is closer to 300.

31 minutes ago, Badger** said:

While that would greatly improve the average intelligence of the posts on here we would lose the village idiot which has some merit for those who just want to have fun.