1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

we would lose the village idiot which has some merit for those who just want to have fun.

Bontz seems eager to fill the position.

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

Bontz seems eager to fill the position.

So I'm a village idiot because I call you out for being a complete dipshit (and I'm not the only one to call you and Badger out, among others).  If that's the case, I'll wear that badge with honor.  Better put me on ignore, I guess ... I ain't going anywhere ya whiny bitch.

17 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Some of the best posts to hit the internet are gone forever. :lol:

Holy drama queen meatman. :lol2:

The Pillsbury Doughboy seems awfully upset too :dunno:

44 minutes ago, Bontz said:

So I'm a village idiot because I call you out for being a complete dipshit (and I'm not the only one to call you and Badger out, among others).  If that's the case, I'll wear that badge with honor.  Better put me on ignore, I guess ... I ain't going anywhere ya whiny bitch.

Are you up for a challenge? One week, whoever get's the most "likes" or "lol" reactions to their posts wins. Loser will STFU.

If everyone is sick of my posts/posting like you claim this should be a cakewalk for you :news: 

Bold: :lol: badger said that too 

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are you up for a challenge? One week, whoever get's the most "likes" or "lol" reactions to their posts stays. Loser will STFU.

If everyone is sick of my posts/posting like you claim this should be a cakewalk for you :news: 

You seem overly concerned.  A challenge?  You channeling your innermost 550 or what?  Can we throw in a TNW challenge, too, while we're at it!! :roflcrying:  As much as you used to chastise Badger for trying to get likes, now they're gonna matter!! LOL

Tell ya what ... make yourself feel important, and go ahead and put a poll out there: "Are members tired of seeing the almost daily back & forth between Badger, Deephaven, HSR, etc. that might derail multiple threads on FS?"  If the nay's outnumber the yay's you won't hear another word from me.  Although, if Badger is truly on mod approval, it's pretty much a moot point (and I know you won't STFU either way, but go ahead and humor us both).

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

:whistle:

image.thumb.png.15ea79c3ae44982a0c806c764f956f87.png

Remember how on HCS guys like Badger thought they know what goes on behind the scenes in the admin forum and looked like a retard making assumptions. Well just sayin':news: do you think your going to start a fight between me and ckf :roflcrying:

Just now, HSR said:

Remember how on HCS guys like Badger thought they know what goes on behind the scenes in the admin forum and looked like a retard making assumptions. Well just sayin':news: do you think your going to start a fight between me and ckf :roflcrying:

If you seriously think that's some sort of agenda on my part ... all I can do is laugh at that notion.  Maybe you've burned a few too many joints lately.  As far as me quoting @ckf, I simply found it kinda funny that he was saying the exact same thing that others have said, that you take so much issue with.  As far as your back panel chatter - you and the "behind the scenes" banter mean nothing to me.  But if it makes you feel special, you go with that :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Not the correct answer . Your posts are going to require moderator approval for now. 

Interesting

But trash like this post needs no approval.  Guy on our Sunoco crew knew both of the officers that got killed and is an officer in that area himself.

Screenshot_20230410_225954_Chrome.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Doug said:

Interesting

But trash like this post needs no approval. 

Follow the rules, don't piss off the boss and yes you have the Freedom to post what you want. This isn't and never will be HCS.

There is plenty of no bashing zones for guys that can't handle the CE.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Follow the rules, don't piss off the boss and yes you have the Freedom to post what you want. This isn't and never will be HCS.

Thought Badger was posting in the CE.  Seems other people can't handle it either.

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

Thought Badger was posting in the CE.  Seems other people can't handle it either.

Guess he pissed of the boss with his reply and this :handjob:. Not the smartest move, are you defending that?

Go read the posts he edited, do you think he helped his situation?

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Guess he pissed of the boss with his reply and this :handjob:. Not the smartest move, are you defending that?

Go read the posts he edited, do you think he helped his situation?

Just quoting you that "you can quote what you want in the CE".  Which way is it?

19 minutes ago, Doug said:

Just quoting you that "you can quote what you want in the CE".  Which way is it?

Ok Doug listen up. FSCE and FS for many many years operated with 2 written rules and 1 unwritten and worked just fine without any "no-bashing zones". Those were solely created to accommodate the influx of HCS members to give you guys a more normal playground. We even gave you guys your own HCS forum in the bashing zone.

Now if you think we are going to change how things operate in the FSCE to accommodate you guys that isn't going to happen,ever. So if it isn't your cup of tea please feel free to use all the forums that were created for you guys.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ok Doug listen up. FSCE and FS for many many years operated with 2 written rules and 1 unwritten and worked just fine without any "no-bashing zones". Those were solely created to accommodate the influx of HCS members to give you guys a more normal playground. We even gave you guys your own HCS forum in the bashing zone.

Now if you think we are going to change how things operate in the FSCE to accommodate you guys that isn't going to happen,ever. So if it isn't your cup of tea please feel free to use all the forums that were created for you guys.

I'm not taking sides between yours and badgers pissing match.  You answered one of my quotes that "you can post anything you want in the CE.  So why is a member being put on Admin Approval when he posted "What he wanted"  in the CE.  Simple question.

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

I'm not taking sides between yours and badgers pissing match.  You answered one of my quotes that "you can post anything you want in the CE.  So why is a member being put on Admin Approval when he posted "What he wanted"  in the CE.  Simple question.

And I already told you, he pissed off the site owner. Most members have enough smarts to know when to shut up.

Just now, Doug said:

Because I am tired of his childish behavior. It's my decision and I reserve the right to make those decisions.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

Because I am tired of his childish behavior. It's my decision and I reserve the right to make those decisions.

Yup its as clear as mud.  You guys may want to have a private conversation and get on the same page. 

Just saying that because I can in the CE.....possible

1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

man we could use a good snowstorm right now...

Nah - let's move on to nicer weather and getting some miles on the SxS.  Although, I will admit - I'm already sick of how quick the bugs have made their presence.  It didn't take long for my windshield to bug up this past weekend ... and I saw some friends talking about finding ticks already.  A good snowstorm would help with that, that's for sure!

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Nah - let's move on to nicer weather and getting some miles on the SxS.  Although, I will admit - I'm already sick of how quick the bugs have made their presence.  It didn't take long for my windshield to bug up this past weekend ... and I saw some friends talking about finding ticks already.  A good snowstorm would help with that, that's for sure!

No kidding... The little woman drove to central Sconnie on Monday afternoon, and the front of her car was plastered - its only been about 50 for what, 3 days??  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

here in upstate ny the ticks never stopped. i was pulling them off my outside cats in feb. i figured a snowstorm would calm things down in here. you can tell when the snow melts

9 minutes ago, Doug said:

Yup its as clear as mud.  You guys may want to have a private conversation and get on the same page. 

Just saying that because I can in the CE.....possible

Is English your second language? What part of my post that says "don't piss off the boss" wasn't clear to you?

What are you trying to accomplish here Doug?