Check your account email address ×

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You are.  But you’re doing the forum membership no favors by having this clown HSR run around like he does either.  He and his little crew are no better than Badger.

Poor Woolie the victim again. Who else should go Ben? Jimmy Snacks? How about SSFB the single gay loser? 

Dear God man do you ever tire of queefing up 2 forums daily?

Maybe sign Badger up next door and do your pal a solid.

Having to defend oneself and claiming someone else is playing the victim card.  What's the phrase you like so much?  "That's Badger level retardation"?  Oh wait, no - that's bragging about how many "likes" someone can get :lol2:

• Haha 1

Nah - I wouldn't waste as much time going back and forth with you as Badger would.  This thread though?  Sure, it's entertaining watching you try to justify just how stupid you look.  But you're good at that.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Nah - I wouldn't waste as much time going back and forth with you as Badger would.  This thread though?  Sure, it's entertaining watching you try to justify just how stupid you look.  But you're good at that.

Twins?

Screenshot_20230411_164929_Facebook.jpg

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Is that SnowRider?

That's Joe Pisgar the guy in charge of all VS forum. The girl scouts from HCS are trying lay a burn but they can't even light a match FFS.

He's the guy they need in charge of forums they use.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, HSR said:

That's Joe Pisgar the guy in charge of all VS forum. The girl scouts from HCS are trying lay a burn but they can't even light a match FFS.

He's the guy they need in charge of forums they use.

So that goofy dude is the reason they ran here?  🤣

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So that goofy dude is the reason they ran here?  🤣

I wouldn't say ran here, a lot of us left because HCS became WOKE and we were told to follow VS's forums rules and terms of use rules or we would be removed as Mods & Admins and PitCunt from DooTalk cried to VS  about being picked on in the GDF........... :lolz:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I wouldn't say ran here, a lot of us left because HCS became WOKE and we were told to follow VS's forums rules and terms of use rules or we would be removed as Mods & Admins and PitCunt from DooTalk cried to VS  about being picked on in the GDF........... :lolz:

OK….migrated here because of rules over there. I’m wondering why some are asking for additional rules here. :dunno:

Just now, Skidooski said:

OK….migrated here because of rules over there. I’m wondering why some are asking for additional rules here. :dunno:

No Idea, HCS Had a CE and it got shut down after we all left, pretty much the same rules as here, leave family out of things and someone's work or business,  I think it was, If you don't have thick skin stay out of this forum because we are not coming to rescue you from the mean people.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I’m wondering why some are asking for additional rules here. :dunno:

No shit, baffles me. And to piss and moan about the CE content when they have no idea what it was like before when Zoso and Momo were operating. They would have ran away screaming in fear :lol:

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

No Idea, HCS Had a CE and it got shut down after we all left, pretty much the same rules as here, leave family out of things and someone's work or business,  I think it was, If you don't have thick skin stay out of this forum because we are not coming to rescue you from the mean people.   

I was in HCSCE way back before they closed it down years ago. I think it was Tomcat that enforced the rules then. Yep only two rules so stay out if you can’t handle that :bc: 

• Like 1