Check your account email address ×

I’ll Take A Beer….

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’d think it would be much harder to spew not stop lies and bullshit whole drunk 

Every alcoholic that I’ve ever met is a professional liar. Especially to themselves. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have been boycotting anything Budweiser since I was in my twenties. Life is to short to drink crap beer.

Not me....been drinking Bud since I was 15 with a fake ID.  I have tried switching beers and tried a lot of the new fangled brews from micro breweries but always end up going back to Bud. I don't even bother trying anything else anymore. Very happy with andhowsherbush

28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not me....been drinking Bud since I was 15 with a fake ID.  I have tried switching beers and tried a lot of the new fangled brews from micro breweries but always end up going back to Bud. I don't even bother trying anything else anymore. Very happy with andhowsherbush

Groomer......

:stirthepot:

This OP is staggeringly butthurt all of the time.
Donald Trump lives rent free in his head.

All of this degenerate Pride shit will go away faster then it came up.
Gender clinics, Men in Womans Sports, CRT in Schools, ext ext, all coming to an end in 24 or 28.
Enjoy this small embarassing blip in our Country's history of attempting to legalize degeneracy. Ain't going to happen, Russia and other Countries have banned the LBGTQ movement entirely.

• Like 3

Yep :bc:

I don’t think most of you realize how fast the world is passing you by.  Great to see a bunch of ignorant white ‘men’ get :owned: by the next generation. 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I don’t think most of you realize how fast the world is passing you by.  Great to see a bunch of ignorant white ‘men’ get :owned: by the next generation. 

image.thumb.jpeg.e7b66bc1025c531ec60c2d4aaba1d064.jpeg

On 4/2/2023 at 10:15 AM, SnowRider said:

Oh wait :lol: WTF are MAGAt’s drinking?

Pandering to less than 1/4 of a percent of the population great marketing choice.  Fucking twatts like you are the only ones who buy in and I am sure you drink yoir beer in a growler because well it matches your pin on man bun 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Owned by a bunch of people who have mental disorders that actually believe if you have a cock you can be a woman and get pregnant.  They also think it is ok and normal to have your 7yr old's cock cut off and stuff puberty blockers down there mouth because some drag queen gave them a lap dance at the library and they thought it was neat and want to be like that freek show . 

Yep you sure know the crowd to hitch your pathetic wagon to . Run lemming run . Even the fags I know think this shit is crazy . But not you you ate all in . Says a lot more about you than any one else.  Anything to be accepted by a group any group 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:

Bro, every day you talk about men's genitalia, specifically trumps, now you're posting pictures of what you possibly wish or fantasize what an 80 year old fat man's junk looks like. 

Which is fucking gross and seriously creepy ..So go perv somewhere else with that stuff or stick your politics..

Wtf

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.e7b66bc1025c531ec60c2d4aaba1d064.jpeg

In mn a 7yr old can decide to get there dick cut off . If mom and dad disagree the state can take your kid away and have there dick cut off .

The same week passed a law banning flavored van because it attracts the impressionable youth who don't know what the long term heath effects of thete choirs could be 

Can't make this shit up if you tried 

Snowriders heros 

Edited by Ez ryder

16 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The only thing that is happening is a bunch of brats are trying to get away with being brats. No one here is ignorant when they don't want to reject reality like woke liberal brats. There is no they/them. What you identify as is just a projection. Woke companies are losing their ass.

Many states have banned CRT and more will come.
Many states have banned Men playing in womans sports and more will come.
Many states are starting to ban gender clinics and more will come.

The world isn't passing anyone by, liberals want to reject basic truth and use made up terms like they/them to get away with degeneracy. Nothing will come of it other then a future of lazy, entitled brats who want to reject reality and do anything but work, create and build. Liberals are losers looking for handouts cause they can't earn anything themself.

Edited by stinkipinki
  • Thanks 1

On 4/2/2023 at 7:57 PM, f7ben said:

Beer is for actual men that produce things and perform actual labor from time to time. A limp wristed east coast pinko commie wouldn’t understand a man working up a powerful thirst and quaffing it with 25-30 ice cold beers 

If you can drink 25 beers in a sitting you drink REALLY shitty beer.

On 4/3/2023 at 1:37 AM, SkisNH said:

This is beer...

Screenshot_20230402_193638_Chrome.jpg

Or a venereal disease.  We can assume you have both.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If you can drink 25 beers in a sitting you drink REALLY shitty beer.

Or a venereal disease.  We can assume you have both.

I drank 36 bud selects in one sitting one time :lol: big mistake. Should have been on the Busch lites like the smart kids playing 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I drank 36 bud selects in one sitting one time :lol: big mistake. Should have been on the Busch lites like the smart kids playing 

Did you even sit down , or just stand behind a tree drinking with one hand and pissing with the other? 

Shit I couldn't even drink 15 glasses of milk.