Check your account email address ×

Beginning of Cat's demise

Just now, Zambroski said:

Indeed.  But still aren't worth shot today.  5k on an etec and it's done.

Man, I swear...I got an offer for a full Maytag stainless kitchen combo...I couldn't believe it but the guy was dead serious.  Then I got an offer of "$3500 CASH today!"  I told him I'd take a check for $2500....he thought I was serious. Butt-babies everywhere!!!!!

I have 2 buds who both snowchecked those gray and lime rmk last yr . both could not sell there 13 or 14 pro rmk  all season and had them pretty cheep . right at the same as the lower priced rmk on Craig's. no one is buying sleds . and if spending 6 may as well spend 78 and buy a hold over   

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and there clutches sucked ass and they still bent up if u hit a frozen frog  

Nope. I hit lots of stuff dude. Shit I hit a tree dead on a couple months ago and had no structural damage. You're just a hater... :bc:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

:lol: that's a fucking lie dude. Everyone with and etec on this site and butt hurt island has never had an issue with their etecs. Ground grouse lummox has over 10k oh his now. 

Yeah...but let's face it, this isn't exactly a hardcore sledding site.  Buncha fucking saddlebaggers with seat warmers and full facers.

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Summing the thread, Arctic cat is circling the bowl, no more Arctic cat atvs(name). Gonna make their current lineup of shit more worthless!!!11. 

I think the artco folks here should sell before they close up shop :bc: 

cat should have stopped making atv yrs ago .

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah...but let's face it, this isn't exactly a hardcore sledding site.  Buncha fucking saddlebaggers with seat warmers and full facers.

:lol:

Just being out in the cold is hard core enough at our age. :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I have 2 buds who both snowchecked those gray and lime rmk last yr . both could not sell there 13 or 14 pro rmk  all season and had them pretty cheep . right at the same as the lower priced rmk on Craig's. no one is buying sleds . and if spending 6 may as well spend 78 and buy a hold over   

Yep...looking at a couple right now.  Ones a snoxer so I'd have to re-flash, re-tank and re-valve.  Course, gotta paint all that fluorescent green a black too.  Be a fun summer project to tear it down and rebuild it all.

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol:      True .  And where the fuck did Benjiman go FFS ?  

He probably got shit house drunk and pissed himself again...

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nope. I hit lots of stuff dude. Shit I hit a tree dead on a couple months ago and had no structural damage. You're just a hater... :bc:

I own one of the piles. they are like real sleds only more dainty  

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I liked the mud pro :dunno: 

that this is a pile also . a kid who works at my buds ski shop managed to junk his out in under 400mi . then cat fucked him on warranty. so he payed out of pocket then Waconia cat fucked him on the service and he blew it in 5 mi and they said that was also his fault because he ingested h20 because they did not install clamps on snorkels . cat atv are crap.

in the end cat took care of it but it took a few calls and sort of favors to people who know people. it was strange Brad did loose his job right after that . coincidence  lol  

Edited by Ez ryder

7 minutes ago, Dave said:

Mud pro is shit....only thing good about cat is the locking front dif.

So they copied polaris?  They were the first with a proper 4 wheel lock.  Kawi at least had a polaris lever ,everyone else was open diff 3 wheel drive junk. Believe me,I've pulled my fair share of inferior shit through the mud

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Tell me whats better fit and finish wise on the Doo .....Polaris has plenty of tech that Doo doesnt from the IDD to the Chemical welds in the chassis to 2 stage e valves etc.

The etec does nothing better then the 800HO aside from maybe a tad better mileage. There is some cheesy shit on the Poo and there is plenty on the doo as well. Not to mentio the fact that the Doo is priced way higher than the Poo

so like doo had on the 07 800r's :dunno:  

the idds cools but theres plus and minus to it though vs the doo montana on the glovebox ext.  It is nice you can actually see the gauges on the poo's,  wasn't till the g4 you could on a doo.  

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

So they copied polaris?  They were the first with a proper 4 wheel lock.  Kawi at least had a polaris lever ,everyone else was open diff 3 wheel drive junk. Believe me,I've pulled my fair share of inferior shit through the mud

Well can am has visco lock...its good if its a QE...otherwise it takes a bit to engage