Check your account email address ×

Beginning of Cat's demise

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nobody likes a hater rawn... :bc:

I don't hate , I'd actually buy a Doo these day's .   I'd like an 800 SBA too but then this shit comes up and it reminds me of what a complete dirtbag company that Polaris is and how I have no desire to buy anything from those scumbags :lol;   :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I don't hate , I'd actually buy a Doo these day's .   I'd like an 800 SBA too but then this shit comes up and it reminds me of what a complete dirtbag company that Polaris is and how I have no desire to buy anything from those scumbags :lol;   :bc: 

I'd but an Adventure like Analer posted before I'd buy a Skee-Dew.:bc:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

go price the same yrs rmk to M . no sled over 3 yrs old is worth dick

cant give the shit away now days . U will have better luck selling a 13 M8 with 3k mi than a 13 rmk with 2k on it . because every one knows what one will blow up in there face first

Fuck.  What 12-13 model ANYTHING is worth shit?  None.

Prolly gonna part my sled out this summer.  Only 1000 miles on it.  It's worth more in pieces.  Plus, I'm getting tired of these idiot that want to trade me for motorcycles, busted up wheelers and appliances.

Summing the thread, Arctic cat is circling the bowl, no more Arctic cat atvs(name). Gonna make their current lineup of shit more worthless!!!11. 

I think the artco folks here should sell before they close up shop :bc: 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what about it? the the lay down twin is better motor . not as high tec for sure but more reliable more open to reliable mods no question

nigga-you-gay.jpg

the Polaris is a nice sled and there warranty dept has been good to the guys I ride with . they all buy the most warranty they can get there hand on.

it is shocking the number of 800s poo has replaced just in my little circle . granted the guys I ride with show no love for there rmk s but that is why u buy this stuff to pound the shit out of it . right?

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Tell me.  The big fin isn't a fix. It was a band aide for the shitty design. You are wrong sir. 

So a sled with band aids and massive lists of major recalls is good now!!!!111 

1dxet4.jpg  Faggot 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Prolly gonna part my sled out this summer.  Only 1000 miles on it.  It's worth more in pieces.  Plus, I'm getting tired of these idiot that want to trade me for motorcycles, busted up wheelers and appliances.

are u sure the wife would not like a nice wolf range ?

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I got a buddy who is the service manager for a poo dealer. He'll take care of it. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

prob is your cat motor parts are not in demand they don't blow and not many guys bend the chassis . u got shocks that guys want to upgrade a track poss a guy bent his rails and some plastic . not like parting a doo where every one need a motor and some modular deal  

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Anler said:

Etecs were awesome those years. 

Indeed.  But still aren't worth shot today.  5k on an etec and it's done.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

are u sure the wife would not like a nice wolf range ?

Man, I swear...I got an offer for a full Maytag stainless kitchen combo...I couldn't believe it but the guy was dead serious.  Then I got an offer of "$3500 CASH today!"  I told him I'd take a check for $2500....he thought I was serious. Butt-babies everywhere!!!!!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I got a buddy who is the service manager for a poo dealer. He'll take care of it. :bc:

And then his regional rep will call him back and say " Nope ...... no compression and one cylinder full of coolant is normal wear on an 800 with 1500 miles on it , we ain't paying for that "   just like they've been doing for years    :lol:   :bc:  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Indeed.  But still aren't worth shot today.  5k on an etec and it's done.

Man, I swear...I got an offer for a full Maytag stainless kitchen combo...I couldn't believe it but the guy was dead serious.  Then I got an offer of "$3500 CASH today!"  I told him I'd take a check for $2500....he thought I was serious. Butt-babies everywhere!!!!!

:lol: that's a fucking lie dude. Everyone with and etec on this site and butt hurt island has never had an issue with their etecs. Ground grouse lummox has over 10k oh his now. 

Just now, Ebsell said:

That would be the 12 to 14 800 Poo. Tick tick tick boom  

Absolutely I'm not disagreeing about the poos just laughing at the cat guys who can't admit the procross was such a pile of shit they had to rename it to the Zr just like the fusion to iq :bc: 

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

And then his regional rep will call him back and say " Nope ...... no compression and one cylinder full of coolant is normal wear on an 800 with 1500 miles on it , we ain't paying for that "   just like they've been doing for years    :lol:   :bc:  

Buy the 600 version of it.  Problem solved!

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That's when I do an insurance job on it and get another etec. :bc:

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

and there clutches sucked ass and they still bent up if u hit a frozen frog  

I should have taken a pic of the old heavy duty broom handle I carved up for my Doo chassis "refiner".  Worked like a charm.  A few prys here, a good whack with a hammer there and PRESTO!  Like ironing out a sheet of used foil! :lol: