Check your account email address ×

Beginning of Cat's demise

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

They have had the fastest stock sleds on snow for many years, it's only going to get better now.

Textron purchasing Cat will be awesome for all disciplines of the off road recreational community.

I thought the turbo Apex were the fastest sleds on snow? 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Doo has the best support in the biz! However I have only had 2 recalls on my doos in the last 20 years. And I wasn't having any issues when the recalls were issued. That's how good they are. They'll do the work just so you don't have the problem. Great company... :bc:

you are starting to sound like Davie and his Subaru's

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

Nothing gayer then a guy all decked out in cat gear on a racer boy green sled.

that is just not true . gay as they may look posing in the lot  the gayest thung ever was when some guy walked in to a bar in the 90s in a white leather suit with baby blue and pink racing stripes to match his xcr . that shit would make me spit been out my nose  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea we are just supposed to forget about the Fusion 900. 

Or any 700 750 - 800 up until 2016 . Complete garbage and they just didn't care .  Or if you bought a new motorcycle from them only to have it worth pennys on the dollar the following year because they just decided to quit making them and selling the remaining inventory for nothing .   But Old man Griswald and his sidekick are proud to announce that Cat is going out of business next week :lol:    

Edited by Sal Rosenberg
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Or any 700 750 - 800 up until 2016 . Complete garbage and they just didn't care .  Or if you bought a new motorcycle from them only to have it worth pennys on the dollar the following year because threy just decided to quit making them and selling the remaining inventory for nothing .   But Old man Griswald and his sidekick are proud to announce that Cat is going out of business next week :lol:    

Alot of poo faithful ended up switching to the #1 brand during those years. Can't blame them, unless you were riding a 4 stroke Yamaha doos are the most reliable sleds on snow. :bc:

Just now, Anler said:

Alot of poo faithful ended up switching to the #1 brand during those years. Can't blame them, unless you were riding a 4 stroke Yamaha doos are the most reliable sleds on snow. :bc:

Dude...... do you have a playlist of 6 fucking posts that you just pick from ?   :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

long forgotten now, the 12-14 cats are the most recent fusions :lol: 

If you didn't mod them they worked fine mostly, FAGGOT :) 

Edited by Momorider

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Or any 700 750 - 800 up until 2016 . Complete garbage and they just didn't care .  Or if you bought a new motorcycle from them only to have it worth pennys on the dollar the following year because threy just decided to quit making them and selling the remaining inventory for nothing .   But Old man Griswald and his sidekick are proud to announce that Cat is going out of business next week :lol:    

The 2 cyl laydown engine that cat has had in 700 and 800 for more than ten years is the best engine year to year that comes in a snowmobile. Add to that the Yamaha engine and all that it brings and the new 800 due next year puts Cat ahead of Polaris.

Just now, Momorider said:

If you didn't mod them the worked fine mostly, FAGGOT :) 

:wrong:

The list of recalls was high.  New tunnels, big fin, belts, motor mount welded to heat exchanger in turb, jackshafts etc.   No doubting the fusion was the worst of the 2000 era but the cats have been the fusion of this decade.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Dude...... do you have a playlist of 6 fucking posts that you just pick from ?   :lol: 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

If you didn't mod them they worked fine mostly, FAGGOT :) 

Modded ones work fine too.  Well, I don't know about turbos though.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

until u hit that frozen pop can and bend the pile of shit up .

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

and what were the issues with 14 cats? 

12 were junk but nothing like a buy one get 1 free fusion 900 .

12 and 13 cats are hardly worth scrap :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I keep my "posing" subdued where I can on the trails.  Oh...I have the orange version also. :lol:

I just don't put the neck brace on, other then that, full poser here, unless it is super cold out.

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

The list of recalls was high.  New tunnels, big fin, belts, motor mount welded to heat exchanger in turb, jackshafts etc.   No doubting the fusion was the worst of the 2000 era but the cats have been the fusion of this decade.  

What the fuck does the number of recalls have to do with anything fudge packer? Unlike BRP Cat fix shit where BRP much like Ford just continue to build defective models and let customer suffer with shit, recalls are a good thing asscaptain :news: 

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

For ONE year .  Now how about 10 - 15 years of total garbage motors ? Who would that be ?  

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ain't no 2 stroke to date as good as an etec. Troof!

in your dreams . the cat laydown twin is the most reliable 2st motor put in a sled since the old yammi red head 3 cyl and that is not even a question. and that has been going on from 03 to this yr

we wont even get in to being extremely open to mods or the fact they are over achievers out of the box . u can keep your fuel cooled computers and ultra high pressure fuel systems and the low oil use .

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

in your dreams . the cat laydown twin is the most reliable 2st motor put in a sled since the old yammi red head 3 cyl and that is not even a question. and that has been going on from 03 to this yr

we wont even get in to being extremely open to mods or the fact they are over achievers out of the box . u can keep your fuel cooled computers and ultra high pressure fuel systems and the low oil use .

Etec... :bc:

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

12 and 13 cats are hardly worth scrap :dunno: 

go price the same yrs rmk to M . no sled over 3 yrs old is worth dick

cant give the shit away now days . U will have better luck selling a 13 M8 with 3k mi than a 13 rmk with 2k on it . because every one knows what one will blow up in there face first

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

What the fuck does the number of recalls have to do with anything fudge packer? Unlike BRP Cat fix shit where BRP much like Ford just continue to build defective models and let customer suffer with shit, recalls are a good thing asscaptain :news: 

Tell me.  The big fin isn't a fix. It was a band aide for the shitty design. You are wrong sir. 

So a sled with band aids and massive lists of major recalls is good now!!!!111 

Edited by Kev144