Check your account email address ×

New Tech From Cat 2024

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ACE said:

Remember when cat came out with a 1000 twin and it was a garbage can performance wise compared to a 1000 mock C?

I dont know Poo550 told me mock C 1000s are junk and he closed a dealership because of his. :lol:

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I dont know Poo550 told me mock C 1000s are junk and he closed a dealership because of his. :lol:

Mine sorta sucked stock but was an animal with $150 worth of clutching 

I had a CFR 1000 and meh. The 800HO was quicker. But supposedly if you put a full exhaust on the CFR 1000 was a beast 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Cat needs to get back to their roots of just being faster than everyone 

I guess they are with the thundercat but they need an exciting 2 stroke

This 

No one who is a real sledder cares about speed. You cannot ride wide open on the trails so why is that so important. Handling, ride and reliability is where it is at. Cat has all three. Catalyst or Pro Cross. Just sayin.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No one who is a real sledder cares about speed. You cannot ride wide open on the trails so why is that so important. Handling, ride and reliability is where it is at. Cat has all three. Catalyst or Pro Cross. Just sayin.

Eat shit faggot 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

That wasn’t my quote you brain dead dumb fuck , kill yourself you absolute fucking pussy 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Just because you can't ride doesn't mean the rest of the us can't 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Real sledder?  Seriously?  😂😂😂

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No need for that shit just adds to the already high cost of new sleds.

Compass and orange ribbon tape that’s all you need. Half the fun of bushwhacking is getting lost sometimes.

Exactly but I don’t use a compass I just try and squint enough to read the faded permanent marker on the orange signs 😂.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Just because you can't ride doesn't mean the rest of the us can't 

My guess is put in one curve and you are done! Ran with the mighty 850 poo and he could not loose me. I could have passed him, but I ride safe.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Crying about a nav display on a snowmobile.  Either wreaks of jealousy or beta bitch pick one 

Bragging about shit other manus had 10 years ago is far gayer 

• Like 1

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

My guess is put in one curve and you are done! Ran with the mighty 850 poo and he could not loose me. I could have passed him, but I ride safe.

:lol: what an absolute faggot 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1