Check your account email address ×

SUPERBOWL....Who ya like?

Who do ya like?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who do ya like?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Don't Care

Didn't like that last holding call to give KC the clock advantage.  Should have kept his whistle in his pocket.  Let them kick and give the Eagles a chance to drive for their field goal.  Not the way that shoot out should have ended.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Going to be long day at work!🤕

we need to do super bowl Monday as a National holiday or change game to Saturday.  At least start at 3:00 ? 

They're pushing the SB back to President's Day weekend for this. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Without that bad call KC may have not won the game.

Same with call against Cincy near the end of the game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Yes, the half time show was her officially letting the world know she's Prego

I wonder if she knows who the father is?

• Haha 2

Told my wife yesterday morning that I was going to bet $20 on the exact score of the Eagles 38 Chiefs 35.   When it got tied up 35-35 I was absolutely kicking myself for not doing it.   :lmao:  That $20 bet would have paid out $580K. 

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep…a rapper named ASAP Rocky is the father of both her kids.

Hes not Rihanna rich, but not doing to bad.

Screenshot_20230213_093046.jpg

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Told my wife yesterday morning that I was going to bet $20 on the exact score of the Eagles 38 Chiefs 35.   When it got tied up 35-35 I was absolutely kicking myself for not doing it.   :lmao:  That $20 bet would have paid out $580K. 

well you would have lost, so ya saved $20

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

well you would have lost, so ya saved $20

Obviously but it would have been damn exciting at 35-35 with minutes left. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hes not Rihanna rich, but not doing to bad.

Screenshot_20230213_093046.jpg

I seen Asap Rocky live at Mohegan Sun. Got comped the tickets . I never really listen to Him but 
It was actually a awesome show dude came down from the ceiling on a 80s BMW . 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2

coming home before the game on the radio I heard an interview with Jason Kelce.  The man belongs in the HOF for his attitude alone.  Perfect example for young players coming into the NFL.

His brother, though one hell of a player, is a complete mouthy dipshit on interviews.  He'll make it into the HOF on his playing ability, not his character.

• Like 1

One of the better SB's ... good game for sure!!  Andy Reid should get a lot of credit for whatever changes they talked about at halftime to put Philly's defense on their heels.  Or, maybe KC's defense needs credit for getting the ball back into Mahomes' hands since he barely seemed to have it in the first half.  That being said, and reading through 4 pages here, I can't believe nobody mentioned the National Anthem performance by Chris Stapleton?  Not much for fans of his, here on FS?  I thought that ranked right up there with the Whitney Houston performance from back in '91.  Halftime performance was a yawner, for me - I was perfectly content turning the channel :news:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Bontz said:

One of the better SB's ... good game for sure!!  Andy Reid should get a lot of credit for whatever changes they talked about at halftime to put Philly's defense on their heels.  Or, maybe KC's defense needs credit for getting the ball back into Mahomes' hands since he barely seemed to have it in the first half.  That being said, and reading through 4 pages here, I can't believe nobody mentioned the National Anthem performance by Chris Stapleton?  Not much for fans of his, here on FS?  I thought that ranked right up there with the Whitney Houston performance from back in '91.  Halftime performance was a yawner, for me - I was perfectly content turning the channel :news:

Yeah, stapleton is a great singer/ song writer, but not much of a performer.  He is a recluse. Not going to see him putting on a pop show.  Seen him several times. He sits on stool with his guitar. Flannel shirt and jeans.