SUPERBOWL....Who ya like?

Who do ya like?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who do ya like?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Don't Care

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, stapleton is a great singer/ song writer, but not much of a performer.  He is a recluse. Not going to see him putting on a pop show.  Seen him several times. He sits on stool with his guitar. Flannel shirt and jeans. 

I can definitely believe that (the idea of him being kind of a boring show/performer) ... but given the situation & it being the Anthem, there isn't a need for much of a show.  I just thought it was a pretty awesome job by him, but then again that's just me.  Seeing some of those guys with tears streaming down their faces, he must've done something right.  All in all, a great night ... well, maybe not if you're an Eagles fan :whistle:   And whoever was responsible for the field/turf, I think they may be getting plenty of "feedback" too

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I can definitely believe that (the idea of him being kind of a boring show/performer) ... but given the situation & it being the Anthem, there isn't a need for much of a show.  I just thought it was a pretty awesome job by him, but then again that's just me.  Seeing some of those guys with tears streaming down their faces, he must've done something right.  All in all, a great night ... well, maybe not if you're an Eagles fan :whistle:   And whoever was responsible for the field/turf, I think they may be getting plenty of "feedback" too

Agree. :bc:

Just saying ….seems like people consider marginally talented people in silly outfits , singing nonsense lyrics, with 25 or so men and women gyrating / fucking the air to be phenomenal entertainment.  He ain’t doing none of that shit!  :lol: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

If you watch closly ( the wife told me , I didnt watch it live ) right after this pic she sniffs her fingers.

She did :lol:

my wife's friend was hollering about it. She just grabbed her crotch and is smelling it. 

4 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Was this half time show suppose to make the woke more happy ? WTF, 5 seconds of watching that, was 6 seconds to long.

Well snoriduh reported positive thoughts from it. So what does that tell ya?:lol:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

Told my wife yesterday morning that I was going to bet $20 on the exact score of the Eagles 38 Chiefs 35.   When it got tied up 35-35 I was absolutely kicking myself for not doing it.   :lmao:  That $20 bet would have paid out $580K. 

My son's gf had 8-5 with the 8 for the Chiefs. She was a little nervous as the rb is headed to the end zone.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, Bontz said:

I agree from the Anthem to the end of the game it was enjoyable.   Not much of a Riannna fan but I think she performed very well and appeared to be really singing.  Hate when they lip sync.   Not sure why so many on SM are making fun out of the fact she was pregnant.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2