Check your account email address ×

Ilhan Omar gets the Boot

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No, just that he'd prefer her over MTG which is fucking retarded.  BTW, nice display of the fabulous 4 angry women on the house floor today.  I'm sure they appreciate you and Ben fluffing their balls.  :lol: 

Actually no, we were discussing Ilhan, until you deflected with your fucking nonsense.  

Like I said , I’d take Ilhan over mtg or Boebert. At least Ilhan understands the separation of church and state and doesn’t wish a Jesus licking Bible banging redneck retard pile of idiocy be foisted in us because we all need saved and Orange Julius is the only way  :lol: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Like I said , I’d take Ilhan over mtg or Boebert. At least Ilhan understands the separation of church and state and doesn’t wish a Jesus licking Bible banging redneck retard pile of idiocy be foisted in us because we all need saved and Orange Julius is the only way  :lol: 

Can you point to where the constitution created a separation of church and state.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Omar is awesome :bc:  Triggering the misogynistic, bigoted, phobic pieces of shit on here.  None of you fucks could ever walk in her shoes and persevere like she has.  She is the American dream while most on here feel entitled. 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Can you point to where the constitution created a separation of church and state.

Name a country you’d want to live in that is governed and controlled in the name of established religion? 

You’re a boot licking authoritarian loving moron if you’re advocating for state sanctioned religion.  Not to mention complete fucking brain dead trash. 

https://www.mtsu.edu/first-amendment/article/885/establishment-clause-separation-of-church-and-state

40 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Omar is awesome :bc:  Triggering the misogynistic, bigoted, phobic pieces of shit on here.  None of you fucks could ever walk in her shoes and persevere like she has.  She is the American dream while most on here feel entitled. 

This is the problem with liberals like you.  You only care that she can "trigger" normal US Citizens, rather than understand her policies, morals, and ethics and realize that they are NO WHERE CLOSE to what normal Americans have.  Your priorities and thought process says you should be living in minneapolis or some other big city with people of the same mentality, but instead you choose to live in a county run by conservatives, with policies opposite of what you believe.  You choose to do an activity (snowmobile) where the majority of people are also believe the opposite of what you like to say.  I think it shows that you are probably the biggest hypocrite on this site

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This is the problem with liberals like you.  You only care that she can "trigger" normal US Citizens, rather than understand her policies, morals, and ethics and realize that they are NO WHERE CLOSE to what normal Americans have.  Your priorities and thought process says you should be living in minneapolis or some other big city with people of the same mentality, but instead you choose to live in a county run by conservatives, with policies opposite of what you believe.  You choose to do an activity (snowmobile) where the majority of people are also believe the opposite of what you like to say.  I think it shows that you are probably the biggest hypocrite on this site

You’re on a blue area so what’s your point?  And what policy does she support that’s so radical?  What radical positions does she have?  And your premise of ‘normal Americans’ is exactly why your ignorance is no excuse.  America has been, is, and will continue to be more than white Christian men.  Prove me wrong :thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Name a country you’d want to live in that is governed and controlled in the name of established religion? 

You’re a boot licking authoritarian loving moron if you’re advocating for state sanctioned religion.  Not to mention complete fucking brain dead trash. 

https://www.mtsu.edu/first-amendment/article/885/establishment-clause-separation-of-church-and-state

Again you are to stupid to engage in any meaningful conversation.  Nowhere did I call for a theocracy.  I clearly asked where in the constitution does it say "Separation of church and state".  In fact it states to the contrary. It ensures that people are free to exercise their religion and the government shall not establish a national religion...that is a far cry from either a theocracy or "Separation of church and state".

If you had an IQ above room temperature you would understand that religion was and is deeply important to individuals and they just fought a war against a country that used state religion as a weapon against the people. 

In god we trust

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, SkisNH said:

Again you are to stupid to engage in any meaningful conversation.  Nowhere did I call for a theocracy.  I clearly asked where in the constitution does it say "Separation of church and state".  In fact it states to the contrary. It ensures that people are free to exercise their religion and the government shall not establish a national religion...that is a far cry from either a theocracy or "Separation of church and state".

If you had an IQ above room temperature you would understand that religion was and is deeply important to individuals and they just fought a war against a country that used state religion as a weapon against the people. 

In god we trust

Freedom of and freedom from.  You support a platform that wants to cross the line.  

C26FD1CC-6E60-4378-B756-D106D7E38EE4.jpeg

Just now, SnowRider said:

Freedom of and freedom from.  You support a platform that wants to cross the line.  

C26FD1CC-6E60-4378-B756-D106D7E38EE4.jpeg

Nice meme but a specious argument..clearly if you read the declaration of independence you must know religion and God was meaningful to its signers.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re on a blue area so what’s your point?  And what policy does she support that’s so radical?  What radical positions does she have?  And your premise of ‘normal Americans’ is exactly why your ignorance is no excuse.  America has been, is, and will continue to be more than white Christian men.  Prove me wrong :thumbsup:

Yet you are a whitd christian man, living in an area run by the same.    If you thought her policies and positions were something you like, you would be living in an area run by others like that, but you don't and you won't because you like to live in an area run by policies that you "supposedly" hate.  Do you know the definition of a hypocrite?

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Nice meme but a specious argument..clearly if you read the declaration of independence you must know religion and God was meaningful to its signers.

To some yes.  But this country was not founded on establishment Christianity as a de facto national religion like todays Repugs want you to believe. 

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yet you are a whitd christian man, living in an area run by the same.    If you thought her policies and positions were something you like, you would be living in an area run by others like that, but you don't and you won't because you like to live in an area run by policies that you "supposedly" hate.  Do you know the definition of a hypocrite?

I’m not a Christian :lol: I’m dirt road democrat who will live where I want.  Your arguments are so childish hypercritical as you spout off from blue Wisconsin and one of the more blue areas.  :lmao: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Well she gone from the committee assignments, cuz she's an anti American bigoted piece of shit.  Bye.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I’m not a Christian :lol: I’m dirt road democrat who will live where I want.  Your arguments are so childish hypercritical as you spout off from blue Wisconsin and one of the more blue areas.  :lmao: 

Stop trying to be something you are not.  You are a white male,  living in a mcmansion in the middle of suburbia.  You skirt fees and try the best you can to get out of paying any more than you absolutely have to in taxes.  Typical liberal hypocrite.

• Like 2

OK…so now the “anti American pos” is off these committees which is fine but who is going to replace her and what is their grand plan or wonderful ideas? Does anybody here really trust any of these clowns in DC?🤔

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You believe in 54 genders and men can get pregnant and have periods.

That's not a religion, not at all.:lol:

Get the fuck out of here.:lol: